2021 - Mika @ Philharmonie de Paris, 23 and 24 October

mellody

2 minutes ago, krysady said:

That's not possible for sure, they are the same like any other sold tickets. I also got some very good seats last night, I couldn't believe they are actually available :aah:

Yes, save and send them in PDF format.

brill thanks! I thought it was worth checking! Ooooh nice!!! where about are you sat!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, krysady said:

I also got some very good seats last night, I couldn't believe they are actually available :aah:

Yes, especially the front chairs as I've never seen them in sale before. But I still kept my balcony ticket for Sunday, I think it might be interesting to see the show from a different perspective on each night. :original:

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

Yes, especially the front chairs as I've never seen them in sale before. But I still kept my balcony ticket for Sunday, I think it might be interesting to see the show from a different perspective on each night. :original:

Yes, it is great to see it from different angles, especially in this beautiful venue :wub2:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Emily2b said:

brill thanks! I thought it was worth checking! Ooooh nice!!! where about are you sat!!

I got chairs but center this time. I'm glad they sold more tickets, would be sad to see Mika performing to so many empty places, especially when the demand is so high.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, krysady said:

I got chairs but center this time. I'm glad they sold more tickets, would be sad to see Mika performing to so many empty places, especially when the demand is so high.

Those will be really nice seats!! Yup so nice that they could sell the extra so more people can go, after the concert tonight I am even more desperate to see him live again as i'm sure everyone is!

• Like 3

Oh my god, I hate British bureaucracy.  Passport application is on hold because I sent them what I thought was my original birth certificate, turns out it was only a photocopy. :doh:

Ok. Applied and paid online for an official copy of my birth certificate. Today received notice they've refunded me as they "cannot locate a record for the details provided". What?? :doh:

Had a search on a free indexing project site, located my details, turns out my Mum was registered under a different surname by mistake. :doh:

Have now requested my correct details/certificate, and will then deal with the inevitable queries from the passport office.

Oy vey... 3rd time lucky... :crossed:

I'm going to be there! Even if I have to build a raft and paddle across the channel! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 4

6 minutes ago, Hero said:

I'm going to be there! Even if I have to build a raft and paddle across the channel! 

Just to be clear, the only part I found funny was this one, the rest is rather sad... :sweatdrop: 

I'm glad that my only problem (apart from the pandemic situation of course which is still a huge worry) is if I should take the plane or bus and what dress I'm going to wear. I already returned one and today ordered another one...hopefully this time it will be a better fit. If not, Zalando is probably going to hate me and add me to their black list. :lmfao:

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

Just to be clear, the only part I found funny was this one, the rest is rather sad... :sweatdrop: 

I'm glad that my only problem (apart from the pandemic situation of course which is still a huge worry) is if I should take the plane or bus and what dress I'm going to wear. I already returned one and today ordered another one...hopefully this time it will be a better fit. If not, Zalando is probably going to hate me and add me to their black list. :lmfao:

Oh, no worries, it's all kinda funny, typical of how these things usually go for me. Wouldn't be British admin if it wasn't infuriating! 

Yep, I'm still on a dress hunt too.and shoes/bag/jacket etc. :naughty: Might have a better choice when the autumn/fall lines hit the shops,they'll start getting festive wear in then as well. Although I've not tried Zalando yet, it's not on my usual radar, will check it later. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Hero said:

Although I've not tried Zalando yet, it's not on my usual radar, will check it later. 

They have a lot of sales now, wide range of brands from cheap to expensive and an easy return policy so that's why it's one of the few online shops with clothes I like... However, I actually prefer to buy clothes offline. :biggrin2: But I haven't seen many nice dresses lately so I started to search online. I'm always nervous when I can't try it before and don't see the material etc. Photos aren't enough.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, giraffeandy said:

I actually prefer to buy clothes offline. :biggrin2: But I haven't seen many nice dresses lately so I started to search online. I'm always nervous when I can't try it before and don't see the material etc. Photos aren't enough.

I completely agree, online clothes shopping is a nightmare, I much prefer seeing and trying in person. Trouble is a lot of shops near me have closed, so I'm stuck with whatever the one remaining shop that still stocks my size has in, or looking online. 

• Like 3

BTW, I emailed the Philharmonie to ask about a dress code, and was told there isn't one:

Bonjour,

Il n'y a aucun code vestimentaire d'une manière générale à la Philharmonie de Paris.

Bien cordialement,

Nd

L'équipe billetterie
  • Thanks 3

10 minutes ago, Hero said:

BTW, I emailed the Philharmonie to ask about a dress code, and was told there isn't one:

Bonjour,

Il n'y a aucun code vestimentaire d'une manière générale à la Philharmonie de Paris.

Bien cordialement,

Nd

L'équipe billetterie

Maybe there's isnt one but but the outfit has to be appropriate for the occasion, different from gigs in other spaces such as sports fields or other outdoor venues.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Maybe there's isnt one but but the outfit has to be appropriate for the occasion, different from gigs in other spaces such as sports fields or other outdoor venues.

Wait, I can’t go in my sporty clothes and a sweatband around the head? Well geez. 

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, Mikasister said:

Oh yes, no rocking up in cut off denim shorts, bra top, and baseball cap! I just meant if anyone was stressing about how formal they had to be. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

NOT EVEN A BASEBALL CAP IS ALLOWED!? That was my alternative to a sweatband. Well geez. 

I mean, you could wear something like this... just be prepared for Mika to steal it. :naughty: 

2147462937_41tbyOwrlL._AC_SY355_.jpg.e5c2b32fa7a71633d0f25f204e2a9054.jpg

• Haha 4

Now that I got a seat near the red soles of Mika's Louboutins and his tailored Valentino suit, I have to dress up... :teehee: I'll wear the less fancy outfit for the night in the balcony. :lmfao:

• Haha 8

2 hours ago, Hero said:

Just been looking online at all the gorgeous cake shops in Paris. Oooh! :drool:  

Be careful in Paris in october, don't eat a lot of cakes before the concert as you have to get into the dress, suit or whatever you wear :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Be careful in Paris in october, don't eat a lot of cakes before the concert as you have to get into the dress, suit or whatever you wear :naughty:

I was thinking I might need to buy a larger size to prepare... :teehee:

• Haha 2