2021 - Mika @ Philharmonie de Paris, 23 and 24 October

mellody

1 hour ago, NaoMika said:

This is super useful!! Thank you! So a QR code CAN be generated beforehand, this is great news! 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Hero said:

Hey, look what I've got! 

IMG_20210823_141821.thumb.jpg.a8907b0a69e254786114c3b32bd4626b.jpg

One step closer to heaven. :cheer:

Congratulations! :clap:

This calls for a celebration. :yes:

I'm organising a party tonight in the Butterfly Lounge thread. I'm trying to book Mika. Any song requests? :original:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Congratulations! :clap:

This calls for a celebration. :yes:

I'm organising a party tonight in the Butterfly Lounge thread. I'm trying to book Mika. Any song requests? :original:

All of them? :lustslow: :excite:

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Prisca said:

In that case, it will be a longer concert than usual. :lmfao:

Drinks and food requests? :original:

Mediterranean style pittas and dips, lots of meze style dishes. Plus fries. Gotta have fries. :yes: And cakes! And a nice fruit platter for those being healthy. 

Cocktails, mocktails, shots and coolers. 

Ooh! Party game, we could have a fun competition - design a drink for the MFC. :teehee:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hero said:

Mediterranean style pittas and dips, lots of meze style dishes. Plus fries. Gotta have fries. :yes: And cakes! And a nice fruit platter for those being healthy. 

Cocktails, mocktails, shots and coolers. 

Ooh! Party game, we could have a fun competition - design a drink for the MFC. :teehee:

Prisca you somehow manage to organise all this, I don't know how, but you somehow manage it. :sweatdrop:

You are an octopus, after all. grafik.png.0ce8975eaaf9fcc4bc48f4aafa6a12bf.png

And you have a magic wand too. :fairy:

:sweatdrop:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

Prisca you somehow manage to organise all this, I don't know how, but you somehow manage it. :sweatdrop:

You are an octopus, after all. grafik.png.0ce8975eaaf9fcc4bc48f4aafa6a12bf.png

And you have a magic wand too. :fairy:

:sweatdrop:

I'll help, don't worry. I'm sure others will too. Teamwork is what MFC is good at! :yes:

• Like 3

I got this email from the venue.

I don't know what's happening.. Is this replacement only for Sunday?

:blink:

Bonjour,

Vous avez des places pour le concert du 24.10.2021, MIKA. 

Pour des contraintes techniques et de confort d'écoute, veuillez noter que nous avons été contraints de replacer tout le rang GG uniquement (si vous avez des places en d'autres endroits, celles-ci ne changent pas), au plus près de votre choix initial (simple décalage de quelques rangs). Les nouveaux billets seront à retirer au guichet du concert, le soir de la représentation, au guichet des Places pré payées.

Veuillez nous excuser pour la gêne occasionnée. Nous vous souhaitons un excellent concert.

Cordialement

---
(Google Transration)

Hello,

You have tickets for the concert on 24.10.2021, MIKA.

For technical constraints and listening comfort, please note that we have been forced to replace the entire GG rank only (if you have places in other places, they do not change), as close as possible to your initial choice (simple shift of a few rows). The new tickets will be collected at the concert box office, on the evening of the performance, at the pre-paid seats box office.

We apologize for the inconvenience. We wish you an excellent concert.

Regards
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, NaoMika said:

:blink:

Bonjour,

Vous avez des places pour le concert du 24.10.2021, MIKA. 

Pour des contraintes techniques et de confort d'écoute, veuillez noter que nous avons été contraints de replacer tout le rang GG uniquement (si vous avez des places en d'autres endroits, celles-ci ne changent pas), au plus près de votre choix initial (simple décalage de quelques rangs). Les nouveaux billets seront à retirer au guichet du concert, le soir de la représentation, au guichet des Places pré payées.

Veuillez nous excuser pour la gêne occasionnée. Nous vous souhaitons un excellent concert.

Cordialement

---
(Google Transration)

Hello,

You have tickets for the concert on 24.10.2021, MIKA.

For technical constraints and listening comfort, please note that we have been forced to replace the entire GG rank only (if you have places in other places, they do not change), as close as possible to your initial choice (simple shift of a few rows). The new tickets will be collected at the concert box office, on the evening of the performance, at the pre-paid seats box office.

We apologize for the inconvenience. We wish you an excellent concert.

Regards

Do you have same places for both dates ?

I suppose you'd get 2 mails if it would be for both nights

Btw if GG is the last row of the chaises area , could it be that the concert will be filmed and broadcast on TV ?  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, lisaflore said:

Hi ! Anybody would have an extra ticket ? Finally, I'm gonna be in France in October but I don't have Ticket 😢

Thankkks ! 

Are you looking for Saturday ot Sunday or both? Someone offered a Sunday ticket on the extra ticket thread just a few days ago, maybe they still have it:

On that thread you can also post that you're looking for tickets. ;)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NaoMika said:

I had bought row GG tickets for Saturday for a friend but they have my e-mail address - so if there had been a change for Saturday I suppose I'd have received an e-mail. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NaoMika said:

Ho ricevuto questa email dal locale.

Non so cosa sta succedendo.. Questa sostituzione è solo per domenica?

I also had a ticket in the GG line for Sunday and I also received this email. I logged into the site and they changed the seat on the ticket, they took away my seat in the chaises and placed me in the fifth row of the parterre :/

I think It's only for sunday

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

3 hours ago, carafon said:

Btw if GG is the last row of the chaises area , could it be that the concert will be filmed and broadcast on TV ?  

From what I know, MM is the last row from chaises area

3 hours ago, Alessia Alletto said:

I also had a ticket in the GG line for Sunday and I also received this email. I logged into the site and they changed the seat on the ticket, they took away my seat in the chaises and placed me in the fifth row of the parterre :/

I think It's only for sunday

Thank you for your information.

I checked my account page and found the same - They have replaced my tickets! 

I got places in the 4th and 5th row in Parterre. 

Feeling upset a bit. :annoyed_h4h:

NaoMika☆

• Sad 6

6 hours ago, carafon said:

Do you have same places for both dates ?

I suppose you'd get 2 mails if it would be for both nights

Yes I bought places in the GG row for both dates and I have not received the email about Saturday.

Seems that this replacement is only for Sunday.

NaoMika☆

• Like 3

18 hours ago, NaoMika said:

I got places in the 4th and 5th row in Parterre. 

Feeling upset a bit. :annoyed_h4h:

Where are you now ?

I've got a D4 place on sunday , maybe closed to yours 

Does anyone know how warm or cool it's likely to be in the concert hall? Do they have air con, or are they not using it for Covid? 

Most of the dresses I like are sleeveless, so I'm trying to work out if I need to buy a cute snuggly cardigan or if a lightweight wrap would do. 

2 minutes ago, Hero said:

Does anyone know how warm or cool it's likely to be in the concert hall? Do they have air con, or are they not using it for Covid? 

Most of the dresses I like are sleeveless, so I'm trying to work out if I need to buy a cute snuggly cardigan or if a lightweight wrap would do. 

I guess it won't be so warm in October in Paris. They won't use air conditioning. I think it's more a question of how much they warm the hall. :dunno_grin:

• Like 1