2021 - Mika @ Philharmonie de Paris, 23 and 24 October

mellody

11 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yes, as we already was talking about it in this thread (?).

I contacted my hotel to ask them where we can do the tests to have the QR codes ( I wanted it for Deb and fans outside the EU). The girl gave me two addresses in Pantin close to the venue (one in front of my hotel).

But many pharmacies on Paris do the tests without any appointments. It takes about 30 minutes to have the result.

So if you need a QR for your flight back (or to take a train back) you can go to a pharmacie for it.

One thing - check first if they speak English!

The cost is about 20-30 EUR.

I never thought of asking the hotel either! I'll see if I can find some nearby! Also it never even occurred to me to check if they spoke english, THANK YOU!! I would be so lost without everyone here!

9 hours ago, Hero said:

I do like a nice suit. Work those accessories! Sparkly bag, funky shoes, statement jewellery. :lustslow:

Have you seen the personalised necklaces at Tatty Devine? There are different colours and font styles. I'm thinking of getting one with my username. Or Mika. Or ice cream. :naughty:

Just googled them! They look cool! I love the idea of having your username on it, that will look amazing! and I mean you just have to get two right bc there's two nights:lmfao:

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Emily2b said:

I never thought of asking the hotel either! I'll see if I can find some nearby! Also it never even occurred to me to check if they spoke english, THANK YOU!! I would be so lost without everyone here!

Yes, me too. Thanks everyone, so much help and support in this thread, it's great. :flowers2:

4 minutes ago, Emily2b said:

Just googled them! They look cool! I love the idea of having your username on it, that will look amazing! and I mean you just have to get two right bc there's two nights:lmfao:

OMG you're right, of course I'd need two! You're a genius! :lmfao:

• Haha 4

Talked to my colleague today, she was in the south of France two weeks ago and came by car. She was asked about a “Attestation de deplacement vers la France metropolitaine”, which is a sworn declaration that you have no symptoms (whether you are vaccinated or not).

It is not required to enter the country, but it looks better if you can present one 😉

https://mobile.interieur.gouv.fr/Actualites/L-actu-du-Ministere/Certificate-of-international-travel

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

It seems that I need to get COVID-19 tested before I leave Paris and 3days quarantine after entering to Japan. 

:sad:

So, I have made an appointment for PCR test on the next day of the concert. 

This hospital has English website.

It might be easy for English speakers to book.

American Hospital of Paris

63, boulevard Victor Hugo – BP 109

92 202 Neuilly-sur-Seine

https://www.american-hospital.org/en

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

6 hours ago, krysady said:

That's great, only be careful to be a vaccine approved within EU :wink2:

I got Moderna shots, the 2nd dose was in August.  :thumb_yello:

I think It is approved in EU.

https://ec.europa.eu/info/live-work-travel-eu/coronavirus-response/safe-covid-19-vaccines-europeans_en

It is valid to enter France.

https://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/en/coming-to-france/coronavirus-advice-for-foreign-nationals-in-france/

• Like 4

On 9/8/2021 at 3:04 PM, NaoMika said:

It seems that I need to get COVID-19 tested before I leave Paris and 3days quarantine after entering to Japan. 

:sad:

So, I have made an appointment for PCR test on the next day of the concert. 

This hospital has English website.

It might be easy for English speakers to book.

American Hospital of Paris

63, boulevard Victor Hugo – BP 109

92 202 Neuilly-sur-Seine

https://www.american-hospital.org/en

It's the hospital that usualy takes care of celebrities .....:wink2:

Not very closed to the Philarmonie

• Like 1

10 hours ago, NaoMika said:

We both got the same and my 1st and 2nd dose were in August. I wanted to get it in a pharmacie as I was scared of vaccination centers. So yes it is valid for France. It's a shame you need to take the test and be quaranteened for three days when you go back :itsok:

Mika is worth anything though :hug:

• Like 2

As far as the fan action I wrote about another thread that we could all wear nail polish with all colors  (each fan brings one color and we paint each nail with different colors and put on fake moustaches (the funnier I think) on top of our masks to make Mika laugh as he will see an audience with his instagram filter. Which song would be the most suitable? At first I thought it would be better to do it outside but Mika might miss it it he has to leave fast so Silver said it would be better to wear the fake moustaches during a song. It has to be during an upbeat and fun song so Ice Cream would be a good choice what do you think guys?  Fake moustaches are very cheap online like 2 euros for ten fake moustaches or we could even draw them and stick them to our masks when Ice Cream starts. I'm pretty sure Mika would get a good laugh out of this and making him laugh is the best present to thank him for the happiness he brings into our lives :wub2:

@holdingyourdrink is a genious :lmfao:

This would be easy and cheap to draw ourselves

https://www.redbubble.com/fr/i/masque/Moustache-noire-sur-le-guidon-par-Mhea/11294193.9G0D8

Or we could use glow in the dark tape 

Screenshot_20210909-170440_Opera.jpg

Screenshot_20210909-171036_Firefox Focus.jpg

Screenshot_20210909-171803_Firefox Focus.jpg

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

It has to be during an upbeat and fun song so Ice Cream would be a good choice what do you think guys?

I doubt he will do Ice Cream in a symphonic concert, it's more appropriate for a normal gig :wink2:

41 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

As far as the fan action I wrote about another thread that we could all wear nail polish with all colors  (each fan brings one color and we paint each nail with different colors and put on fake moustaches (the funnier I think) on top of our masks to make Mika laugh as he will see an audience with his instagram filter. Which song would be the most suitable? At first I thought it would be better to do it outside but Mika might miss it it he has to leave fast so Silver said it would be better to wear the fake moustaches during a song. It has to be during an upbeat and fun song so Ice Cream would be a good choice what do you think guys?  Fake moustaches are very cheap online like 2 euros for ten fake moustaches or we could even draw them and stick them to our masks when Ice Cream starts. I'm pretty sure Mika would get a good laugh out of this and making him laugh is the best present to thank him for the happiness he brings into our lives :wub2:

@holdingyourdrink is a genious :lmfao:

This would be easy and cheap to draw ourselves

https://www.redbubble.com/fr/i/masque/Moustache-noire-sur-le-guidon-par-Mhea/11294193.9G0D8

Or we could use glow in the dark tape 

Screenshot_20210909-170440_Opera.jpg

Screenshot_20210909-171036_Firefox Focus.jpg

Screenshot_20210909-171803_Firefox Focus.jpg

But on this mask you cannot remove the moustache.

But an auto-adhesive one could work.

I made a simulation on Mika's photo :lol: And fans can adjust the moustache color to his own mask color. Black moustache will be invisible on a black mask. So you should make/buy a white one. ect.

image.thumb.png.cbb446886a90e00654096421c84890bd.png

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

But on this mask you cannot remove the moustache.

But an auto-adhesive one could work.

I made a simulation on Mika's photo :lol: And fans can adjust the moustache color to his own mask color. Black moustache will be invisible on a black mask. So you should make/buy a white one. ect.

image.thumb.png.cbb446886a90e00654096421c84890bd.png

I think it is compulsory to wear those kind of masks and drawing the moustache on it would work very well :thumb_yello: or stick a moustache you drew just when the song starts.

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I think it is compulsory to wear those kind of masks and drawing the moustache on it would work very well :thumb_yello:

I just wanted to say that, if I remember correctly, the masks were handed out to the people at the Versailles concert and you could not choose the masks yourself. They were all black. :original:

I think that should be clarified. :dunno_grin:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I just wanted to say that, if I remember correctly, the masks were handed out to the people at the Versailles concert and you could not choose the masks yourself. They were all black. :original:

I see. Thanks a lot :hug:Then we each need a black and a white moustache...unless we go for rainbow moustaches? 🌈  :wink2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Prisca said:

16 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I think it is compulsory to wear those kind of masks

So maybe we should ask the Philharmonie about masks.

I will bring mine (blue or white).

Maybe in Versailles they prepared masks because the concert has been recorded? So the production organised it. I don't know.

Here in Poland I was at Jakub Jozef Orlinski concert a few weeks ago in a venue like the Philharmonie de Paris and everybody was wearing their own masks.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

So maybe we should ask the Philharmonie about masks.

Yes, I think it's a good idea to ask. :thumb_yello:

4 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Maybe in Versailles they prepared masks because the concert has been recorded? So the production organised it. I don't know.

We don't know if the concert in Paris will also be recorded :dunno_grin:and that's why people had to change seats on Saturday (was it Saturday? :hypo:).

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

He did Tomorrow too and it is the first time we heard clearly the full lyrics :mikadas:

And I really really hope he'll sing Tomorrow at the Philharmonie as well! :wub2: 

34 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Well, he did Ice Cream at the Versailles concert. :wink2:

Btw, he did Lollipop in Versailles too but not in his symphonic concerts :wink2: 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Prisca said:

We don't know if the concert in Paris will also be recorded :dunno_grin:and that's why people had to change seats on Saturday (was it Saturday? :hypo:)

It was for Sunday, but I don't think this was the reason, GG row is in the middle of the chairs section :dunno:

I will bring my own mask and if they will give us some different ones, no problem. We still need to wear masks in Paris anyway, so better more than less.

• Like 3