2021 - Mika @ Philharmonie de Paris, 23 and 24 October

mellody

1 minute ago, krysady said:

Yes, that's what they say, then I asked how do I know which are the countries where the lottery is authorized, I hope I'll get a clear answer.

Maybe they don't know themselves. :teehee: I suppose, for example, if you live in a country from where you aren't allowed to travel to France due to Covid restrictions, and you win one of the prizes where you need to go there, they want to exclude being held liable for you missing out. Generally I suppose participating in the drawing from an EU country should be fine. :dunno_grin:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, mellody said:

Maybe they don't know themselves. :teehee: I suppose, for example, if you live in a country from where you aren't allowed to travel to France due to Covid restrictions, and you win one of the prizes where you need to go there, they want to exclude being held liable for you missing out. Generally I suppose participating in the drawing from an EU country should be fine. :dunno_grin:

That makes sense, and probably it's too complicated to list all the countries that meet the requirement :thumb_yello:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, mellody said:

I think they mean that for some prizes you have come personally to Paris to get them (they can't send them).

So after 4 months you loose your right for it.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, dcdeb said:

I think this might be the best way to find out, maybe someone who speaks French can write or call?

Pour toute question, n’hésitez pas à nous contacter par téléphone au 01 72 69 42 10

Ou à nous écrire à l’adresse suivante : loterie@philharmoniedeparis.fr

I will send them an e-mail right now and I'll let you know once they answer.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I will send them an e-mail right now and I'll let you know once they answer.

Let's wait to see if they answer me tomorrow, otherwise they will say again that Mika fans are too demanding :aah:

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, krysady said:

Let's wait to see if they answer me tomorrow, otherwise they will say again that Mika fans are too demanding :aah:

Ooops I just sent my e-mail :lmfao:

I had no clue you had already sent one :doh:

• Haha 3

An Italian fan asked me if there was still a way to get tickets for the concerts...if I understood well there will be more on sale on June 8th but only for young people or is there still a general sale going on? I don't want to give her wrong information :dunno:

Just now, crazyaboutmika said:

An Italian fan asked me if there was still a way to get tickets for the concerts...if I understood well there will be more on sale on June 8th but only for young people or is there still a general sale going on? I don't want to give her wrong information :dunno:

On 8 June is a general sale, age doesn't matter. :original:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, crazyaboutmika said:

June 8 is the general sale, for everyone. There'll probably be a long queue / waiting time, as all the tickets for the Philharmonie winter season go on sale that day.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Also she can check the Extra Ticket thread on here, there's many fans selling spare tickets

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, mellody said:

June 8 is the general sale, for everyone. There'll probably be a long queue / waiting time, as all the tickets for the Philharmonie winter season go on sale that day.

Thank you :hug:

10 minutes ago, krysady said:

Finally I got the answer from Philharmonie ( I might mentioned them something about Mika :fisch:)

Screenshot_20210604-102728_Email.jpg

Thank you for asking Chris. :original:

And for countries that are not in the EU it is as usually more complicated...

Though, I'm not sure yet if I would participate if I'm allowed to participate.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Prisca said:

And for countries that are not in the EU it is as usually more complicated...

Probably you still can participate, but in case you win a material prize, you'll have to pay the custom duties.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, krysady said:

Probably you still can participate, but in case you win a material prize, you'll have to pay the custom duties.

Yes, probably. However, I haven't checked yet how the lottery actually works. :dunno_grin:

• Like 1

Just now, Prisca said:

Yes, probably. However, I haven't checked yet how the lottery actually works. :dunno_grin:

They have 40 lots of prizes and you can't choose for which prize you want to participate, so it's possible to want the speakers and end up meeting Mika instead...   :teehee:

• Haha 5

14 minutes ago, krysady said:

They have 40 lots of prizes and you can't choose for which prize you want to participate, so it's possible to want the speakers and end up meeting Mika instead...   :teehee:

Oh, if someone wanted the speakers and wins instead a meeting with Mika, they can sell the meeting to me, no problem. :yes:

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 3

48 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Oh, if someone wanted the speakers and wins instead a meeting with Mika, they can sell the meeting to me, no problem. :yes:

I think it wouldn't  be possible.

They say that while buying a ticket you have to put the name of the person which will be the winner.

So if you want for ex. your brother to participate in the lottery not you you have to put his name while registrating.

image.thumb.png.44ce9215a60e956fa0c5abcbf0c9eda9.png

• Thanks 2

14 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Yes I just gave her the link. She needs 8 tickets.

8 together will be hard. I think the maximum so far was 6 tickets at the same time in the subscription presale, and I suppose it'll be the same for the general presale. In the friends presale I think it was just 2, and in the MFC presale 3. Not sure about the youth presale, but surely not 8.

• Like 4