2021 - Mika @ Philharmonie de Paris, 23 and 24 October

mellody

On 9/12/2021 at 7:40 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Well, the first moustache idea was to wear them outside after the show - while waiting for Mika. But we are not sure if Mika will come to see us.

We can never be sure obviously but we can always plan as if and be ready if the opportunity arises.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Although I agree with you, I am definitely both! So both options really speak to me, although I definitely with long distances prefer the more comfortable option: read: sneakers :biggrin2:

I was thinking of my white sneakers with a little glitter on them (yes I live for glitter, not youuuuuu :pbjt:) and then you two wrote this @giraffeandyand @Hero), it’s as if you were reading my mind! :lol3:

But you will have a good opportunity to test everything. You are going to Paris soon. VERY SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

On 9/13/2021 at 9:34 PM, holdingyourdrink said:

I was thinking of my white sneakers with a little glitter on them (yes I live for glitter, not youuuuuu :pbjt:) and then you two wrote this @giraffeandyand @Hero), it’s as if you were reading my mind! :lol3:

Hello from Paris, I cannot confirm the white sneaker rule 🤣 it’s a hot mess when it comes to shoes! Come as you are! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

10 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Hello from Paris, I cannot confirm the white sneaker rule 🤣 it’s a hot mess when it comes to shoes! Come as you are! 

I am ready to come as I am. But I don't have white sneakers. No invitation either :lol:

Have a great time in Paris.

Hugs for Mika :hug:

Hugs for you :hug:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

:bye:@holdingyourdrink

How are you doing in Paris? :original:

How many shorter people than you have you already seen in Paris? :teehee:

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Have a fantastic time, don't faint, and save some croissants for us! 

Give our love to Mika if you get chance. ❤️ :fangurl:  :mika2:

• Like 2

On 9/17/2021 at 1:46 PM, holdingyourdrink said:

Have a wonderful gig :hug:

Blow him kisses for all of us :group_hug:

Looking forward to your report :wub2:

• Like 2

Hello

I am always back here a few weeks before a Mika’s gig and some of you know me 😉 I have been following Mika in gigs since 2008.

Unfortunately, I have no time to read the all thread and I have noticed in the last few pages sometihîng about « white sneakers » 🤔 Would somebody kindly explain me what you suggest for the show please ? Many thanks !

Honestly, I think think that place is symbolic in a more « classical musical world » and that we should ve rather be « smart dressed up » 😉

So maybe nice black dress but white Converse 🤭🤣🤣🤣

No… it does not matter because Mika won’t see our feet anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Like 3