2021 - Mika @ Philharmonie de Paris, 23 and 24 October

mellody

21 minutes ago, Hero said:

Do you still need one to get back into Wales? The rules for England changed recently, we no longer need to take a test before returning if vaccinated. It's now just the day 2 test. 

Might be worth checking if there's a chemist or testing point near the station? 

Annoyingly wales still needs one😣 my friend that is coming with me is welsh but has just moved to bristol for uni and so she doesn't need one! So my options are get a test in paris or book a hotel in England for 10 days which is going to be so expensive and I would have to bring all my work equipment with me which would be a hastle.

I've had a look on the official santé.fr website to find some but I'm not sure if any of them speak English. I haven't had a look by the station though but im arriving on the Friday which is too early to have one and it will be too late to leave it until Monday when i leave but thanks!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Emily2b said:

Annoyingly wales still needs one😣 my friend that is coming with me is welsh but has just moved to bristol for uni and so she doesn't need one! So my options are get a test in paris or book a hotel in England for 10 days which is going to be so expensive and I would have to bring all my work equipment with me which would be a hastle.

I've had a look on the official santé.fr website to find some but I'm not sure if any of them speak English. I haven't had a look by the station though but im arriving on the Friday which is too early to have one and it will be too late to leave it until Monday when i leave but thanks!

That is so frustrating! 

Have you seen this one? Near the station, speak English, do pre-departure tests:

Pharmacie Anglaise
+33 1 48 78 04 03
https://maps.app.goo.gl/pPHrYzvg3z3hxYbX8

Or this one, seem to speak English:

Pharmacie de la Place de la République

+33 1 47 00 18 08

https://maps.app.goo.gl/uUb8nri1iVMhpCzj7

Edited by Hero

3 hours ago, Hero said:

That is so frustrating! 

Have you seen this one? Near the station, speak English, do pre-departure tests:

Pharmacie Anglaise
+33 1 48 78 04 03
https://maps.app.goo.gl/pPHrYzvg3z3hxYbX8

OOH THANKS!!! I hadn't seen that one! I will have a look into it tomorrow!

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Two weeks ago you could take a test on pretty much every corner of the street and definitely in every pharmacy. At the station there was a test station right at the entrance/exit. Would you need an antigen or a PCR test? I think you can do both in the pharmacy. Antigen for sure.

I think I can have either but the PCR would be better. I just would be nice to book something so I know i can definitely get a test at a certain time and don't have to stress so much

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Emily2b said:

OOH THANKS!!! I hadn't seen that one! I will have a look into it tomorrow!

I think I can have either but the PCR would be better. I just would be nice to book something so I know i can definitely get a test at a certain time and don't have to stress so much

I'm pretty sure I need pcr as well.

2 hours ago, mellody said:

OMG AMAZING!!!! Thats actually taken such a stress off my shoulders!!!! I knew they were still to decide about it but they had made so many negative comments about England removing it that I figured they would keep it!!!! FINALLY THE WELSH GOVERNMENT ARE DOING THE SAME AS THE ENGLISH!!!! :excite:

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Hi everyone! I’m excited to be part of this group. I’m a new member and I’ll be attending the Saturday concert. 
Are most people staying near the philharmonie? 
This is my first time visiting Paris so I’m excited and nervous. I want to visit parts of Paris but will I be able to do that easily if I stay in a hotel by the philharmonie?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, JulioM said:

Hi everyone! I’m excited to be part of this group. I’m a new member and I’ll be attending the Saturday concert. 
Are most people staying near the philharmonie? 
This is my first time visiting Paris so I’m excited and nervous. I want to visit parts of Paris but will I be able to do that easily if I stay in a hotel by the philharmonie?

The philarmonie is in the north part of Paris , you have Montmartre that is not far away

Depending on what you want to visit you can walk or use the transportation (bus/metro) 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, carafon said:

The philarmonie is in the north part of Paris , you have Montmartre that is not far away

Depending on what you want to visit you can walk or use the transportation (bus/metro) 

At the Cité de la musique (which includes the Philharmonie) you can also look things, for example there is a music museum: Musée de la musique.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, lormare73 said:

TF1 has officially announced that the final of The Voice will take place on saturday 23th. Any idea on how they will manage it? :dunno:

Produce a Mika double for The Voice? :dunno:

No, seriously, it's going to be complicated. :insane:

15 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Produce a Mika double for The Voice? :dunno:

No, seriously, it's going to be complicated. :insane:

:roll1:

26 minutes ago, lormare73 said:

TF1 has officially announced that the final of The Voice will take place on saturday 23th. Any idea on how they will manage it? :dunno:

It's simple. The final will be prerecorded on Friday and broadcast on Saturday evening. Then around 11pm the real live will start for the final results (voting). Mika will go to the studio directly from the Philharmonie de Paris.

I told you already a few days ago that there is no need to wait for Mika after the Saturday concert.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 6

Just now, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

It's simple. The final will be prerecorded on Friday and broadcast on Saturday evening. Then around 11pm the real live will start for the final results (voting). Mika will go to the studio directly from the Philharmonie de Paris.

It's really stressful for Mika. I don't like that. :no:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

He will jump on his moto taxi and the studio is very close to the philharmonie. He will be there in 5 minutes.

Ah ok, and we 5 minutes later. :naughty:

• Haha 6

12 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I told you already a few days ago that there is no need to wait for Mika after the Saturday concert.

Can I ask you how do you know it? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Well, I think I will go back to the hotel to watch The Voice on TV.

For me, it is more interesting to speculate on seeing Mika going out of the studio. :biggrin2:

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, lormare73 said:

Can I ask you how do you know it? 

Someone who's working at the final wrote on a FB group that the recording would be on Friday. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2