2021 - Mika @ Philharmonie de Paris, 23 and 24 October

mellody

11 hours ago, Maaikie... said:

Thank you! We bought the jacket, and my mother did most of the beading/adding the sequins ☺️ 

It’s gonna be so cool, seeing everyone in their pretty clothes 😄 Fancy fans 👌

Your mum is very talented that must have taken her ages!!!

and it will be fun to dress up fancy for once!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, SarahV said:

Hello everyonne, i just jump in this conversation so sorry if i ask question or repeat something thats already been said (i was too lazy to read all of the 36 pages sorry xD)!

I just want to say that i'm arriving in Paris on friday at 8:36 a.m and i was planning to visit by myself the day (since my friend is arriving at 11 p.m) but if someone want to join me it will be a pleasure! Or maybe something is already planed for the friday? 

I was thinking of walking in the streets and maybe visiting the Pantheon but don't really know.

And i saw that Deb proposed drinks and chat after the concerts i think this is an amazing idea :D

Hi, I'm arriving on Friday around noon and my hotel is quite near the Pantheon. However, I was rather thinking of visiting Champs-Élysées etc. on that day because on Saturday there are demonstrations. But it's still walking in the streets so if you want to join me, I'd be happy. :biggrin2: (Hopefully the weather will be nice. :pray:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SarahV said:

Hello everyonne, i just jump in this conversation so sorry if i ask question or repeat something thats already been said (i was too lazy to read all of the 36 pages sorry xD)!

I just want to say that i'm arriving in Paris on friday at 8:36 a.m and i was planning to visit by myself the day (since my friend is arriving at 11 p.m) but if someone want to join me it will be a pleasure! Or maybe something is already planed for the friday? 

I was thinking of walking in the streets and maybe visiting the Pantheon but don't really know.

And i saw that Deb proposed drinks and chat after the concerts i think this is an amazing idea :D

I'm arriving I think at 3pm on Friday with my friend so unfortunately a little bit late for you! but I'm sure I will see you at one of the meet-ups when we are there😊Although I was thinking of going into Paris and exploring a little in the evening on the Friday too😊

Edited by Emily2b
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, giraffeandy said:

Hi, I'm arriving on Friday around noon and my hotel is quite near the Pantheon. However, I was rather thinking of visiting Champs-Élysées etc. on that day because on Saturday there are demonstrations. But it's still walking in the streets so if you want to join me, I'd be happy. :biggrin2: (Hopefully the weather will be nice. :pray:

Oh yes it will be great! We can exange in private messages if you want :D 

(I hope too, let's cross the fingers)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Emily2b said:

I'm arriving I think at 3pm on Friday with my friend so unfortunately a little bit late for you! but I'm sure I will see you at one of the meet-ups when we are there😊Although I was thinking of going into Paris and exploring a little in the evening on the Friday too😊

Ok great! I think i will explore a little bit in the evening too i don't know for now :) 

And of course i will be at the meet-ups qo we can see there :D

• Like 1

If anyone's still looking for Saturday tickets, right now there are several available on the Philharmonie website - also several next to each other. It's Cat1 balcony tickets.

On 2 German websites I've seen today that the 7-day Covid incidence in France has gone up from ca. 50 to over 300 since yesterday - I can't imagine that's true. :blink: Maybe someone from France can confirm that the numbers are still as low as they were the last few weeks? At least I hope so!!

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

52 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I don't see any places. It's sold out for both concerts.

When I looked 2 hours ago there were about 10 available. Looks like people are still interested in buying tickets, Mika won't have to fear any empty places. :lol: (btw I also posted this 2 hours ago, not 1 as it indicates :sneaky2: I'll have to check if there's a setting that'd show the actual time of a post instead of how long ago it was posted, if that's so unreliable. :rolleyes:)

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, mellody said:

When I looked 2 hours ago there were about 10 available.

And one hour earlier there were even more places available, at this rate I guess they won't keep empty places at all :original: 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, mellody said:

On 2 German websites I've seen today that the 7-day Covid incidence in France has gone up from ca. 50 to over 300 since yesterday - I can't imagine that's true. :blink: Maybe someone from France can confirm that the numbers are still as low as they were the last few weeks? At least I hope so!!

Didn't ear anything about that.......maybe it's numbers for overseas territories ???? ( Guadeloupe , Martinique , Polynésie ....)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, krysady said:

And one hour earlier there were even more places available, at this rate I guess they won't keep empty places at all :original: 

Yesterday there was Marc Lavoine concert in Olympia.

The venue was almost full.

Seems like the rules changed - you are vaccinated, you have a negative test, no problem any more.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yesterday there was Marc Lavoine concert in Olympia.

The venue was almost full.

Seems like the rules changed - you are vaccinated, you have a negative test, no problem any more.

Do you know if they had to wear masks? 

4 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

On the video from Olympia people are sitting without masks.

:thumb_yello:

I see masks are not mandatory for the Belushi's bar either, only the sanitary pass. Or maybe I didn't find all the restrictions on their site.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

It's funny. On the Philharmonie page the huge button for covid restriction disappeared.

Seems there's some changes happening. Let's hope for the best! :crossed:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Just imagine us sitting there without face masks? I know I will have a huge smile on my face! And everyone will be able to see it! :biggrin2:

On the other hand, now I have to worry about the make up... :sweatdrop:

• Haha 6

9 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

a drama queen :lol:

Sassy Drama Queen GIF

You've got bigger things to worry about Anna. Without a mask, I might forget to keep my mouth shut and start singing along! Nobody wants that. :shocked::lalala:

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, carafon said:

Didn't ear anything about that.......maybe it's numbers for overseas territories ???? ( Guadeloupe , Martinique , Polynésie ....)

Thank you. All fine now, guess it was some sort of problem with the data... just weird that it was 2 different numbers over 300 on 2 different websites. But it's back to normal now on both.

• Like 2