2021 - Mika @ Philharmonie de Paris, 23 and 24 October

mellody

53 minutes ago, Maria-83 said:

I post here even if off topic. I find an app that has maps that work offline too, it's CityMaps2go. It's for Apple and Android. I tried it and worked for Paris.

Ho trovato un app che ha le mappe che funzionano anche senza internet. È CityMaps2go, funziona veramente sia per Apple sia per Android. Anche se fuori dal contesto ho pensato che potesse servire 

I moved your post to this thread, this is where we're talking about anything related to the planning of the Paris gigs, travels, etc. :thumb_yello:

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Maria-83 said:

I post here even if off topic. I find an app that has maps that work offline too, it's CityMaps2go. It's for Apple and Android. I tried it and worked for Paris.

On Google Maps you can also download the map for a certain area (can be the whole city) and then you can use it offline. :original: You just don't see the reviews etc.

• Like 3

Good news for those who want to bring their kids: We got the info from Mika's team that there are NO age restrictions for the concerts. But anyone over 12 will have to show a health pass / negative test.

And they also said we will have to wear a mask the whole time inside.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

21 minutes ago, mellody said:

Good news for those who want to bring their kids: We got the info from Mika's team that there are NO age restrictions for the concerts. But anyone over 12 will have to show a health pass / negative test.

I can't remember if we've already discussed this - does it have to be a certain type of mask, or are disposables okay? 

4 minutes ago, Hero said:

I can't remember if we've already discussed this - does it have to be a certain type of mask, or are disposables okay? 

I think Deb said once in a IG live that it doesn't matter what type of mask it is. :original:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hero said:

I don't think Mika's team said anything about that, but on the Philharmonie website it says "tight-fitting mask", whatever that means:

• Wearing a tight-fitting mask remains mandatory throughout the concert.
  • Wearing a mask is mandatory for children over 11 years old and recommended for children over 6 years old

I'll just bring different ones, will see which one I want to wear and take a FFP2 with me, just in case. Probably I'll be wearing the rainbow-coloured FFP2 one anyway. For dancing I prefer a lighter mask, but as we won't be dancing there, I think this one's the prettiest. :lol3:

• Like 4

Resumption of our activities and health pass | Philharmonie de Paris

Health pass

The presentation of the health pass is now mandatory for any person accessing our institution

A valid QR code will be requiered and can be presented on your mobile phone covid app or on paper.

QR_code_pass_sanitaire_0.jpg.6ffd4dc7410b1c9f624d82cfff0ed73a.jpg

A check will be carried out before entering the room.

In accordance with the Ministry of Health's guidelines, this pass is mandatory for adults. From September 30,  health pass will be mandatory for children from the age of 12. 

Spectators not residing in France or EU will need to show a negative PCR or antigen test (charged in pharmacies from july 7) dating from 48hrs (max) before the concert - and an ID.

• Like 3

You are attending a concert

• Print your tickets in advance or download them onto your smartphone to present them at the control;
  • You will be seated in accordance with the rules in force;
  • Wearing a tight-fitting mask remains mandatory throughout the concert.
  • Wearing a mask is mandatory for children over 11 years old and recommended for children over 6 years old;
  • Circulation, limited to the strict minimum, is organized by the reception staff;
  • The exit organized by the reception staff is carried out in a progressive way by respecting the protective measures.
  • Like 3

21 hours ago, mellody said:

I wish I could bring my mini with me :( I hope she can see MIKA one day. I havent told her I am leaving yet... I have anxiety already just from thinking to tell her. it will be the first time she wont see me this long. not easy!!!!

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Health pass

The presentation of the health pass is now mandatory for any person accessing our institution

A valid QR code will be requiered and can be presented on your mobile phone covid app or on paper.

QR_code_pass_sanitaire_0.jpg.6ffd4dc7410b1c9f624d82cfff0ed73a.jpg

A check will be carried out before entering the room.

In accordance with the Ministry of Health's guidelines, this pass is mandatory for adults. From September 30,  health pass will be mandatory for children from the age of 12. 

Spectators not residing in France or EU will need to show a negative PCR or antigen test (charged in pharmacies from july 7) dating from 48hrs (max) before the concert - and an ID.

I got mine yesterday!! YAY!

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

But on Twitter they replied to @RAK1's question:

so it seems at least for the UK it's not true that you need an extra test.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, mellody said:

Switzerland also not, and is also not in the EU.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, mellody said:

So nice!!

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, mellody said:

God I had a mini heart attack then thinking that I would need to organise more tests..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Prisca said:

Switzerland also not, and is also not in the EU.

I sent them an email to ask about Switzerland, and they told me there's no need for any test if you are vaccinated, only the valid pass and an ID :thumb_yello:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Maaikie... said:

*just remembered there’s a Disney store on the Champs Elysées* As much as I disliked that street… Disneystore 👀 

Oh, is there? I hope it's still there, the one in Munich closed during the pandemic. :crybaby: Wanted to go there earlier this week and saw it's gone. :emot-sad: It was already the 2nd time they opened and closed a Disney store in Munich. Sigh. 

Something else, I just read that from today they're stopping the sale of the 10-sets of Metro tickets in Paris. They want to switch to digital tickets completely until March next year. https://www.instagram.com/p/CVAx3Ycs2JO/?utm_medium=copy_link (in German)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There are a lot of questions about life in Paris, I live in Paris so, don't hesitate to ask me tips or recommendations ( in Twitter @florafloree, cause I'm never in MFCwebsite). 

By the way, I'm looking for a Ticket for philarmony, 23 or 24th, I still don't have one..

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lisaflore said:

There are a lot of questions about life in Paris, I live in Paris so, don't hesitate to ask me tips or recommendations ( in Twitter @florafloree, cause I'm never in MFCwebsite). 

By the way, I'm looking for a Ticket for philarmony, 23 or 24th, I still don't have one..

You can check this thread for tickets (I don't know if there are any left at the moment, but I would write to the last people who wrote that they sell tickets :original:):

Edited by Prisca

4 hours ago, lisaflore said:

Maybe you can check on the resale part of the philharmonie's website too...

I hope you will find one.