Mika , song

Orchestre National d'Île-de-France

Choeur Stella Maris

Simon Leclerc, conducting, arrangements

Olivier Bardot, choirmaster

Ida Falk Winland, song

Max Taylor, song

Thibaut Garcia , guitar

(https://philharmoniedeparis.fr/en/activity/concert/22643-mika-symphonique?itemId=116097)

So Ida will be there too! :original:

Ida, and Max, and Thibaut who did the beautiful guitar music for Les Baisers Perdus at the Royal Opera concert in Versailles. Oh that's brilliant! :cheer:

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, krysady said:

Where? I can't find it :dunno:

On the page of the 24 october concert, just above the "How to come?" section. 

I just saw it. I will not comment, of course. Just one thing :swoon:

Edited by Presci1108
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Presci1108 said:

On the 24th october date page, just above the "How to come?" section. 

I just saw it. I will not comment, of course. Just one thing :swoon:

2 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

Thank you so much! :flowers2:  I was looking on the 23th page :doh:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hero said:

Ladies of Paris, I need your help please. Where is a good place to buy shoes that don't cost a fortune? :pray:

I'm afraid I can't really help with that. :emot-sad:

I found this page. Normally they send the shoes in 1 to 2 days, but if the request is big, it can also go 3 days, is probably a bit tight.:dunno:

https://www.shoebacca.com/

• Like 1

Ok it seems the setlist was indeed posted by accident. The program is downloadable on more places on the Philharmonie website now, but the setlist isn't included anymore. So please don't post any info on the setlist here.

Anna, as for the fanaction - we can talk about for which songs at the meetup on Saturday, will you be there? I don't think it's a problem if it's only later in the show. Also I had an idea for a tiny fanaction that might be nice and elegant, and that was to bring tiny glittery paper hearts, not more than ca. 3-5cm, so you could put them in your pocket. But Deb reminded me of the fanaction chaos at Bercy and of Simon Leclerc's strictness, so IF we want to do this, it should definitely stay a small fanaction among MFCers (& friends), only for songs where we'd show hearts with our hands anyway, to make sure that no one throws things on the floor and it all stays neat and elegant. I'm still not sure it's actually a good idea to make that a fanaction, but for myself I decided to bring a tiny glitter heart, because at the Salle Pleyel gig I was always confused between making the heart with my hands and making it just with 2 fingers, and also Mika didn't seem to be able to decide for one, as the crowd did both, lol! :teehee: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, mellody said:

Ok it seems the setlist was indeed posted by accident. The program is downloadable on more places on the Philharmonie website now, but the setlist isn't included anymore. So please don't post any info on the setlist here.

Anna, as for the fanaction - we can talk about for which songs at the meetup on Saturday, will you be there? I don't think it's a problem if it's only later in the show. Also I had an idea for a tiny fanaction that might be nice and elegant, and that was to bring tiny glittery paper hearts, not more than ca. 5cm, so you could put them in your pocket. But Deb reminded me of the fanaction chaos at Bercy and of Simon Leclerc's strictness, so IF we want to do this, it should definitely stay a small fanaction among MFCers (& friends), only for songs where we'd show hearts with our hands anyway, to make sure that no one throws things on the floor and it all stays neat and elegant. I'm still not sure it's actually a good idea to make that a fanaction, but for myself I decided to bring a tiny glitter heart, because at the Salle Pleyel gig I was always confused between making the heart with my hands and making it just with 2 fingers, and also Mika didn't seem to be able to decide for one, as the crowd did both, lol! :teehee: 

I will not be on the Saturday meeting.

But anyway - the heart made with hands is the easiest to do and if some fans start to do it the audience will follow.

As for glittering hearts - I agree - better not to bring anything that can be left after the show.

I will have my heart (not glittering) on my chest :wink2:

image.thumb.png.cb2296c6bb411d0cbe991350ae1be7d7.png

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 8

6 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

But anyway - the heart made with hands is the easiest to do and if some fans start to do it the audience will follow.

:thumb_yello:

If you want we can discuss via DM for which song the hand hearts are best. Maybe the 2nd song is indeed a good idea, as you suggested, because it's not an obvious choice like Happy Ending (for example) would be.

• Like 1

Just now, mellody said:

:thumb_yello:

If you want we can discuss via DM for which song the hand hearts are best. Maybe the 2nd song is indeed a good idea, as you suggested, because it's not an obvious choice like Happy Ending (for example) would be.

the plan is for everyone to do it at the same time correct? I think I'll bring my laptop with me to read everything I missed on here on the plane so I am up to date with decisions :P;) 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Sivan said:

the plan is for everyone to do it at the same time correct? I think I'll bring my laptop with me to read everything I missed on here on the plane so I am up to date with decisions :P;) 

we'll see each other at the hotel anyway. ;) And will you be at the meetups on Saturday and Sunday?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, mellody said:

we'll see each other at the hotel anyway. ;) And will you be at the meetups on Saturday and Sunday?

yes! you guys wont get rid of me from friday to sunday :lmfao:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, mellody said:

Anna, as for the fanaction - we can talk about for which songs at the meetup on Saturday, will you be there? I don't think it's a problem if it's only later in the show. Also I had an idea for a tiny fanaction that might be nice and elegant, and that was to bring tiny glittery paper hearts, not more than ca. 3-5cm, so you could put them in your pocket. But Deb reminded me of the fanaction chaos at Bercy and of Simon Leclerc's strictness, so IF we want to do this, it should definitely stay a small fanaction among MFCers (& friends), only for songs where we'd show hearts with our hands anyway, to make sure that no one throws things on the floor and it all stays neat and elegant. I'm still not sure it's actually a good idea to make that a fanaction, but for myself I decided to bring a tiny glitter heart, because at the Salle Pleyel gig I was always confused between making the heart with my hands and making it just with 2 fingers, and also Mika didn't seem to be able to decide for one, as the crowd did both, lol! :teehee: 

What do you think about pining the glitter heart on clothes instead?

We'd not have to choose a specific song or fear to have problems with anybody then

Also not all the MFCers are on the chaise area , not sure that "random" people would be happy to be disturbed during the show :dunno:

Btw back in Florence I remember that there was an announcement before the beginning of the concert   to ask people to be quiet 

Edited by carafon
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, carafon said:

What do you think about pining the glitter heart on clothes instead?

We'd not have to choose a specific song or fear to have problems with anybody then

Also not all the MFCers are on the chaise area , not sure that "random" people would be happy to be disturbed during the show :dunno:

Btw back in Florence I remember that there was an announcement before the beginning of the concert   to ask people to be quiet 

Well of course we'd be quiet, and no matter if hand hearts or glitter hearts, I wouldn't hold them up in the air to block other people's view, but just the height of our chest, shoulders or face.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, mellody said:

Well of course we'd be quiet, and no matter if hand hearts or glitter hearts, I wouldn't hold them up in the air to block other people's view, but just the height of our chest, shoulders or face.

OK, but do you plan to do that after a song or during a song? I don't see any problem with the first option, but not convinced by the second because Mika will have to be very concentrated

9 minutes ago, carafon said:

OK, but do you plan to do that after a song or during a song? I don't see any problem with the first option, but not convinced by the second because Mika will have to be very concentrated

After the songs we'll be clapping. You have a point there - especially if we do it already for the 2nd song, as @Anna Ko Kolkowska suggested. He'll need some time to get into it. Maybe we should do it for one of the last songs, or even at the end of the gig, like we did the flags after the last song in London in 2015, and he was so moved by that? In Montreal the last song was EMD and that was the party song for the finale, where we were all allowed to get up and dance. I suppose this time it might be the same with the last song - or maybe even the last 3, not sure what he plans, lol!

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, mellody said:

After the songs we'll be clapping. You have a point there - especially if we do it already for the 2nd song, as @Anna Ko Kolkowska suggested. He'll need some time to get into it. Maybe we should do it for one of the last songs, or even at the end of the gig, like we did the flags after the last song in London in 2015, and he was so moved by that? In Montreal the last song was EMD and that was the party song for the finale, where we were all allowed to get up and dance. I suppose this time it might be the same with the last song - or maybe even the last 3, not sure what he plans, lol!

The end of the concert seems to be 1the best option to me. 

And Mika will be more able to enjoy it when the job will be over

Edited by carafon
  • Like 4

15 hours ago, Prisca said:

What are your plans for Friday? Are you going to The Voice after the recording? Mika probably won't have time to talk to fans, will he? (I couldn't get a ticket).

I'll be at the Voice recording.

49 minutes ago, Maaikie... said:

I'm also wondering if those posters that Mika and a bunch of artists made are still up? Or have they been removed by now, since theatres are open again?

No, they were only up for a few weeks, unfortunately.

Btw, are you staying at the Mercure? I'm bringing the Mika tissues for you and your Mum, just wondering where it's best to give them to you. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mellody said:

I'll be at the Voice recording.

No, they were only up for a few weeks, unfortunately.

Btw, are you staying at the Mercure? I'm bringing the Mika tissues for you and your Mum, just wondering where it's best to give them to you. 

Yes I'm staying at the Mercure :thumb_yello:

• Like 1