2021 - Mika @ Philharmonie de Paris, 23 and 24 October

mellody

1 hour ago, krysady said:

No, I mean it's on that list of the countries who started already since June 1st: 

https://ec.europa.eu/commission/presscorner/detail/en/IP_21_2721

They say that the system is ready to use from the 1st of June.  The testing started in May.

But the first EU covid passes will be available starting from the 1st of July.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

They say that the system is ready to use from the 1st of June.  The testing started in May.

But the first EU covid passes will be available starting from the 1st of July.

Ok, I'm not sure we read the same article :aah: Poland already started to issue the EU Covid certificates, and @giraffeandy posted how it looks like on the previous page. Anyway, I don't want to go OT again, but all the news say the same, maybe I'm wrong :dunno_grin:

https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/news/7-countries-to-start-issuing-eu-covid-19-passports-for-travel-today-a-month-ahead-of-the-deadline/

• Like 1

All this covid certificates stuff sounds so complicated and like its going to be a last minute scramble to get all the right documents 😂I just hope that it won't be too complicated with the uk... although everything since coming out of the EU has been so this will probably be no different😂 I think I will just move to France at this point, seems like it will be a lot easier!

Also I got a ticket for the draw last week (fingers crossed!) but I was wondering if anyone else had yet because I didn't get a conformation email?  I set up an account though and it shows my ticket on there but I haven't had a verification email for my account either. I checked my email address is right about 100 times and i've looked in every folder of my emails and I used their contact form to message them but as i don't seem to be getting their emails I haven't heard back...

I also messaged them on facebook too and they told me to call their phone line but my french is dreadful so.....

Anyone else having problems... please tell me it's not just me😂

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Emily2b said:

All this covid certificates stuff sounds so complicated and like its going to be a last minute scramble to get all the right documents 😂I just hope that it won't be too complicated with the uk... although everything since coming out of the EU has been so this will probably be no different😂

😂

Yes, I'm hoping France/UK travel will be opened up from "essential travel only", and that we don't have to quarantine on arrival. But, the gov.uk website says France has agreed to accept the NHS app as vaccine evidence for entry into the country, so that should make things a little easier. :crossed:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, daeni28 said:

we are supposed to have the certificates of today in Switzerland, but it seems complicated and hope that everything will work

Also in Spain but it will not be operational until July 1

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Emily2b said:

Also I got a ticket for the draw last week (fingers crossed!) but I was wondering if anyone else had yet because I didn't get a conformation email? 

Yes, you are supposed to receive a confirmation email. If you checked your spam inbox and it's not there, I advise you to send them an email at < loterie@philharmoniedeparis.fr > and ask more info. You can write them in English, if it's easier for you :thumb_yello:

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Hero said:

Yes, I'm hoping France/UK travel will be opened up from "essential travel only", and that we don't have to quarantine on arrival. But, the gov.uk website says France has agreed to accept the NHS app as vaccine evidence for entry into the country, so that should make things a little easier. :crossed:

AHH thats brill! that will make things a little easier! We just have to hope that the travel restrictions change:crossed:

9 hours ago, krysady said:

Yes, you are supposed to receive a confirmation email. If you checked your spam inbox and it's not there, I advise you to send them an email at < loterie@philharmoniedeparis.fr > and ask more info. You can write them in English, if it's easier for you :thumb_yello:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I will give them an email and see what they say!

• Like 4

23 hours ago, Emily2b said:

Also I got a ticket for the draw last week (fingers crossed!) but I was wondering if anyone else had yet because I didn't get a conformation email?  

I did it Saturday evening and I got the confirmation email on Monday morning so maybe it’s the same for you... It can take a while :cloud:

• Like 2

So umm, it's 2.15 am and I should be asleep, but ever since booking it I've been stressing about passport, travel regs, outfits etc, but I'm awake now because I just had a moment of realisation, so if you'll permit me:

EEEEEEEEE! I'VE GOT TICKETS TO SEE MIKA!! IN PARIS! AT A SYMPHONY CONCERT! WOOHOO! :cheer: :groovy: 

Hehee! I've gone giddy! :boing: Sorry, old news, but it was let it out here or wake the neighbours. :teehee:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, Beatrixxx_always said:

I did it Saturday evening and I got the confirmation email on Monday morning so maybe it’s the same for you... It can take a while :cloud:

ahh thank you!! hopefully it comes soon!

47 minutes ago, Hero said:

So umm, it's 2.15 am and I should be asleep, but ever since booking it I've been stressing about passport, travel regs, outfits etc, but I'm awake now because I just had a moment of realisation, so if you'll permit me:

EEEEEEEEE! I'VE GOT TICKETS TO SEE MIKA!! IN PARIS! AT A SYMPHONY CONCERT! WOOHOO! :cheer: :groovy: 

Hehee! I've gone giddy! :boing: Sorry, old news, but it was let it out here or wake the neighbours. :teehee:

😂😂 YASSSS!!!  there's no better feeling than having a mika gig coming up! I'm trying not to get too excited incase covid but i'm also not doing a very good job at it😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 6/7/2021 at 12:11 AM, Emily2b said:

All this covid certificates stuff sounds so complicated and like its going to be a last minute scramble to get all the right documents 😂I just hope that it won't be too complicated with the uk... although everything since coming out of the EU has been so this will probably be no different😂 I think I will just move to France at this point, seems like it will be a lot easier!

Also I got a ticket for the draw last week (fingers crossed!) but I was wondering if anyone else had yet because I didn't get a conformation email?  I set up an account though and it shows my ticket on there but I haven't had a verification email for my account either. I checked my email address is right about 100 times and i've looked in every folder of my emails and I used their contact form to message them but as i don't seem to be getting their emails I haven't heard back...

I also messaged them on facebook too and they told me to call their phone line but my french is dreadful so.....

I can't find any e-mail from them related to the draw either :dunno:I looked in all my folders as well. I had taken a phone cap but I think since we paid with a credit card there is proof that we bought a ticket  it is a shame though. If I have time tomorrow I'll phone then and ask why we didn't get any confirmation e-mail. I will let you know what they tell me

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I can't find any e-mail from them related to the draw either :dunno:I looked in all my folders as well. I had taken a phone cap but I think since we paid with a credit card there is proof that we bought a ticket  it is a shame though. If I have time tomorrow I'll phone then and ask why we didn't get any confirmation e-mail. I will let you know what they tell me

I got an email back from them today saying that they are having some problems with their emails but they are working to get it solved. They sent me my ticket and conformation stuff though :) I emailed them using contact@cityvent.com if you wanted to get your conformation stuff too!

Also idk if you have set up an account with them, but trying to change my email address on my account prompted it to send me a validation email for my account too. :) 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Emily2b said:

I got an email back from them today saying that they are having some problems with their emails but they are working to get it solved. They sent me my ticket and conformation stuff though :) I emailed them using contact@cityvent.com if you wanted to get your conformation stuff too!

Also idk if you have set up an account with them, but trying to change my email address on my account prompted it to send me a validation email for my account too. :) 

Thank you :huglove:

• Like 1

If by October the pandemic restrictions have eased and allow it, how would someone go about sending a gift/flowers to his dressing room? I'd like to if we're allowed, but haven't done it before so am not sure of procedure. 

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, Hero said:

If by October the pandemic restrictions have eased and allow it, how would someone go about sending a gift/flowers to his dressing room? I'd like to if we're allowed, but haven't done it before so am not sure of procedure. 

i'd be interested to know if this is possible too..

• Like 3

I am wondering if you guys plan to put your MFC button on. Not necessarily the best fit to an elegant outfit but could nicely represent our „belonging together“😊

14 hours ago, Hero said:

13 hours ago, Emily2b said:

i'd be interested to know if this is possible too..

This is something we can arrange as Mika Fan Club, shouldn't be a problem. But in the past, what we've done is collected money for the flowers here and then we order them and have the florist deliver them to the dressing room. Often, everyone is so generous we've had enough money to send a nice bottle of champagne or wine as well.  :thumb_yello:

You're right that the pandemic may complicate things, but I'm sure we can find a way to get something to him. And I think we absolutely should do it!

Obviously, you can do it as an individual or in smaller groups, too -- that's up to you.

1 hour ago, Zita said:

I am wondering if you guys plan to put your MFC button on. Not necessarily the best fit to an elegant outfit but could nicely represent our „belonging together“😊

I'll definitely have my button with me, but you're right -- it might not be the most sophisticated "look". :dunno_grin:

But I will wear it to any other MFC gatherings we might have outside of the concerts!

• Like 16

1 hour ago, dcdeb said:

This is something we can arrange as Mika Fan Club, shouldn't be a problem. But in the past, what we've done is collected money for the flowers here and then we order them and have the florist deliver them to the dressing room. Often, everyone is so generous we've had enough money to send a nice bottle of champagne or wine as well.  :thumb_yello:

You're right that the pandemic may complicate things, but I'm sure we can find a way to get something to him. And I think we absolutely should do it!

Obviously, you can do it as an individual or in smaller groups, too -- that's up to you.

I'll definitely have my button with me, but you're right -- it might not be the most sophisticated "look". :dunno_grin:

But I will wear it to any other MFC gatherings we might have outside of the concerts!

I thought about also sending a little gift to Simon Leclerc too. What do you think about it?

• Like 7

1 hour ago, dcdeb said:

That's brilliant, thank you Deb! :flowers2:

1 hour ago, dcdeb said:

Oh, how could I get a button please? 

Mind you, I usually lose little things like that. Maybe I should get a tattoo instead! :teehee:

• Haha 2