2021 - Mika @ Philharmonie de Paris, 23 and 24 October

2 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yes. If not Mika will steel our diamonds . He will step off the stage and help himself with the jewelry from the front rows :lol3: 

Wait, wait. Is that a thing? 

And if so... well now we know how to get him to come closer! Sparkle, sparkle Mika! Here boy! :naughty:

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Hero said:

And if so... well now we know how to get him to come closer! Sparkle, sparkle Mika! Here boy! :naughty:

Do you remember We Are Golden?

"Like a magpie

I live for glitter, not you" 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

"Like a magpie

I did think of that! :naughty: Ok, time to get out all the glitter and sparkle. I'm seated up in the balcony, so I need to be bright! :naughty:

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, Hero said:

18 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

"Like a magpie

Like in some interviews he told that he was performing for a jewelry company and he took bracelets and earings from the reach guests because he loves steeling all this. And the the guards came to him to get all back :roll1:

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, Hero said:

That's brilliant, thank you Deb! :flowers2:

Oh, how could I get a button please? 

Mind you, I usually lose little things like that. Maybe I should get a tattoo instead! :teehee:

Welcome to the club :hug: I'm just like you :lmfao:

At least I won't lose my Mika tatoo I got last Friday  :wub2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Like in some interviews he told that he was performing for a jewelry company and he took bracelets and earings from the reach guests because he loves steeling all this. And the the guards came to him to get all back :roll1:

In the bal masqué interview he is wearing his mum's and aunt's bracelets too :lmao:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Hero said:

Slightly OT, but here from ca. 7:10 he talks about it  - in French, so not sure you understand it, but his gestures tell a lot already. :teehee: He says he nicked all the jewellery from the audience and the security were watching him closely, lol! :roftl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

9 hours ago, mellody said:

Slightly OT, but here from ca. 7:10 he talks about it  - in French, so not sure you understand it, but his gestures tell a lot already. :teehee: He says he nicked all the jewellery from the audience and the security were watching him closely, lol! :roftl:

Yes, I meant this "monologue" :lol3:

I didn't remember it was in French.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, mellody said:

:floor: I can just imagine the security guards faces. :huh::shocked::doh:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

My first quick try. I took a dark shirt for a better view.

What do you think?

And a photo to compare with a plain button.

IMG_20210610_123042.jpg

Ohhhh I love this! You actually got rhinestones 😆 I hope the glue I have still works, will try to do a version this weekend as well ☺️

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Ohhhh I love this! You actually got rhinestones 😆 I hope the glue I have still works, will try to do a version this weekend as well ☺️

Actually I have little plastic auto-adhesive  "rhinestones" in strips, so it was easy to "glue" them.

IMG_20210610_174521.jpg

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 4

45 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

HOW AM I GOING TO MANAGE IN OCTOBER?!?!

I was actually thinking about this the other day: people who haven't seen him performing live with an orchestra yet, you're not ready, you just can't imagine how powerful it is.

I still remember almost 5 years after all standing ovations the audience did spontaneously in Florence, just wow :wub2:

• Like 7