2021 - Mika @ Philharmonie de Paris, 23 and 24 October

mellody

29 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Got tickets for both nights? Or still just the Saturday one? Looking forward to see you!

BOTH!!!! and would be so fun seeing you as well!

Edited by Sivan
  • Like 1

And in other news - sent the last part of my new passport application today, so hopefully will get approved soon. 

And my MFC buttons arrived, so I can bling one up like Anna. :biggrin2:

• Like 4

I think I know what the response will be for this, but I keep thinking about it so I'll make the suggestion. :rolleyes: Possible fan action for the end of the concert - jingle bell bracelet. 

b07c8750b23f5bbc8b6aa61631bd6444.jpg.cea978867ce1f2e590627110ba1fa94e.jpg

Obviously, to be kept in bags and only worn for the final ovation, no jingling during the concert! It would also work with the hand hearts. People can make their own, or ready made bracelets can be bought cheaply online. They come in all colours too, so could coord with outfits. 

ex388-new.thumb.jpg.052d7727c0b194fadd9d2870fe0096b9.jpg

It could be just to add a dimension to the clapping at the end, or we could coordinate a fan clap to really get a rhythm going. Imagine their faces when a rhythmic jingle mixes with the applause. :lol:

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Hero said:

I love it! Are they stick on gems? Have you used a coating to keep them in place? 

All you have to do is to press them to the button.

They already have a glue.

I have many different shapes and colours.

I have even glued them to an organza tissue 😁

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have a question regarding the tickets as I've never sold digital tickets before – is it possible to download them (I got the print at home option) and change the name somehow (even though I think we already discussed that the name doesn't matter...)? And is it a problem, if I want to sell just one ticket from my subscription?

The thing is that I've bought tickets for both nights in the subscription presale but yesterday I managed to get a second row chair for Saturday (I still can't believe it :shocked:) so now I have an extra ticket for Saturday. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

I have a question regarding the tickets as I've never sold digital tickets before – is it possible to download them (I got the print at home option) and change the name somehow (even though I think we already discussed that the name doesn't matter...)? And is it a problem, if I want to sell just one ticket from my subscription?

Yes, you can change the name.

In your confirmation e-mail you have received you can click "votre espace personelle".

grafik.thumb.png.6011539eaeb38d75190e1329f60d0900.png

And there you can click "transmettre" to change the name. :wink2:

grafik.thumb.png.5c745c5430767f4cc14a4dbe6324cd86.png

And yes, you can also only sell one ticket. :yes:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, giraffeandy said:

The thing is that I've bought tickets for both nights in the subscription presale but yesterday I managed to get a second row chair for Saturday (I still can't believe it :shocked:) so now I have an extra ticket for Saturday. 

Yes, you can change the name even you already have your name on it.

There are two way for it.

EDIT: Prisca posted  above the second way.

The one does not always save the change on the website, but if you save the PDF file with a new name you don't need to worry.

You open your account and you click on 
My Tickets

image.png.70735a720922a1f8dcc44866f69ef7f0.png

You choose the ticket you want to update and then you click on

Tickets details

image.thumb.png.95c55044af227c7ec72c628d32b2bf96.png

Then you click on 

Change beneficiary

image.thumb.png.5f74e019f76029ebad09651786d4afc2.png

When you press Save the system will generate the PDF file.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Thank you, strangely I don't see the same options as @Prisca, I only have the print option (and even my confirmation mail looks different, there are probably less options in English :teehee:) but I see the option @Anna Ko Kolkowska posted. 

Edited by giraffeandy
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

Thank you, strangely I don't see the same options as @Prisca, I only have the print option (and even my confirmation mail looks different, there are probably less options in English :teehee:) but I see the option @Anna Ko Kolkowska posted. 

I also changed the names like Anna said, and you can change the name as many times as you want, don't worry :thumb_yello:

Edited by krysady
  • Like 4

I don't know if anyone will know but i thought i would ask anyway!- the tickets that were on sale yesterday are ones that I'm assuming they didn't sell earlier bc they were keeping them for social distancing. If things change by October is it possible that people with those tickets may be told that they aren't able to go? Because I got 2 good seats yesterday and so was going to sell some others I had bought earlier but I don't want to sell the others if thats the case!

Also with reselling tickets on the ticket thread do I just need to change the names on the tickets and email them to the person? I want to make sure I do it right so they can actually get in!

2 minutes ago, Emily2b said:

If things change by October is it possible that people with those tickets may be told that they aren't able to go? 

No, I'm sure they can't do that, once they sell these tickets they can't take it back. 

4 minutes ago, Emily2b said:

Also with reselling tickets on the ticket thread do I just need to change the names on the tickets and email them to the person?

Yes, I'll do the same. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Emily2b said:

If things change by October is it possible that people with those tickets may be told that they aren't able to go? 

That's not possible for sure, they are the same like any other sold tickets. I also got some very good seats last night, I couldn't believe they are actually available :aah:

1 hour ago, Emily2b said:

Also with reselling tickets on the ticket thread do I just need to change the names on the tickets and email them to the person? I want to make sure I do it right so they can actually get in!

Yes, save and send them in PDF format.

• Like 3