Mika to be a judge @X Factor Italia 2021!

Kumazzz

5 minutes ago, Emily2b said:

ahh thanks! I was sat there watching some guys guess peoples ages on a gameshow thinking is this going to finish soon:lmfao:

As I understand it, only the the first episode of the auditions and the final are on Sky and TV8 at the same time. The other episodes are always the next Wednesday evening on TV8. And for the second episode of the auditions, it also says that it will be shown again on 2 October at 10.00 am, but that probably helps very few people. :original:

Edited by Prisca

8 minutes ago, Prisca said:

As I understand it, only the the first episode of the auditions and the final are on Sky and TV8 at the same time. The other episodes are always the next Wednesday evening on TV8. And for the second episode of the auditions, it also says that it will be shown again on 2 October at 10.00 am, but that probably helps very few people. :original:

Thanks! It would be nice to watch the final live so hopefully its on at the same time! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mellody said:

thanks. Well it's only half as much fun if I can't follow it at about the same time as Mika's live tweets. Besides, the MFC Insta lives have priority on Wednesdays. :biggrin2: :teehee:

I'm sure Sky does it on purpose to get people to buy Sky. You can watch the first episode on TV8 simultaneously and then not until the final.

3 minutes ago, Emily2b said:

Thanks! It would be nice to watch the final live so hopefully its on at the same time! 

Yes, it was written that way. And last year it was already like that. So it should be like that this year too. :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

Can someone explain Mika's tweets to me, please? I suppose these are lyrics? But who is the account he tagged, seems pretty random (I'd guess he might have tagged the wrong one, as he often does :teehee:). And what does it refer to?

Also I don't understand Emma's tweet that he RTed. Pfft I understand nothing if I can't watch. :crybaby:

3 minutes ago, mellody said:

Can someone explain Mika's tweets to me, please? I suppose these are lyrics? But who is the account he tagged, seems pretty random (I'd guess he might have tagged the wrong one, as he often does :teehee:). And what does it refer to?

Also I don't understand Emma's tweet that he RTed. Pfft I understand nothing if I can't watch. :crybaby:

Unfortunately, I can't really figure it out without the context too. :emot-sad:

Literally it is:

I belong to you and I care
And if I promise then I keep
You belong to me and if you care
You promise and you keep
I promise, you promise

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, mellody said:

• Thanks 3

17 minutes ago, mellody said:

This is a song by Ambra Angolini and the account Mika tagged looks like hers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ambra_Angiolini

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 9/23/2021 at 9:59 PM, mellody said:

It is an Italian song popular in the 90s that was chosen today by a duo for the auditions. Emma likes it very much, Mika had never heard of it before ( good for him :))

• Like 5

Just now, mellody said:

What did he say? I tuned in 4 minutes late and only heard him talking something in French and saying goodbye. :doh:

It was indeed very short (so 4 or 5 minutes).

He just said that he is in Paris in the studio. And in the end he said in French what he is going to eat and drink tonight.

Otherwise he was talking about X Factor. There he said that the candidates are even more themselves this year. :original:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1