Mika to be a judge @X Factor Italia 2021!

Kumazzz

Sky Italia

X Factor 2021: Bootcamp: addio Squadre e Categorie, cosa sono i Roster? | Sky

Bootcamp: addio Squadre e Categorie, cosa sono i Roster?

I Bootcamp sono alle porte: preparatevi a vivere un’avventura totalmente rinnovata e davvero inedita!

Come sappiamo, l’edizione di X Factor di quest’anno è la prima al mondo ad aver detto addio alla storica divisione per categorie di sesso, età e formazione musicale.

Non esiste più, perciò, la storica divisione in under donne, under uomini, over e band: a partire dalla prossima puntata che aprirà la fase di selezione dei Bootcamp, X Factor 2021 vedrà la formazione di quattro Roster composti da un mix di artisti selezionati in base alle impressioni dei giudici e alle valutazioni del team musicale del programma.

Sulla base di questo confronto, la direzione musicale assegnerà a ciascun giudice un Roster di 12 concorrenti, i quali si sfideranno nella fase di Bootcamp per conquistare un posto sulle cinque immancabili sedie ed ottenere il biglietto per l’ultimo step di selezione, gli Home Visit.

I Roster saranno eterogenei come non mai, composti sia da solisti sia da band, formati unicamente in base alla proposta musicale e alla progettualità artistica di ciascun concorrente. Rappresenteranno tutta la musica a 360 gradi senza barriere, senza confini o distinzioni di genere e di stile, ma sempre più ampia, variegata e fluida.

Durante i Bootcamp, i nostri 4 amatissimi giudici, protagonisti anche della scorsa edizione, Emma, Hell Raton, Manuel Agnelli e Mika saranno portavoce della forte volontà di oltrepassare ogni etichetta che preesiste al talento. In questa fase di selezioni saranno chiamati a formare il loro Roster e per farlo, dovranno attenersi ad un’unica regola: scegliere almeno un solista e una band.

Siete curiosi di scoprire chi riuscirà a conquistarsi il posto sulle temutissime sedie dei Bootcamp?

Vi aspettiamo con la prossima puntata di X Factor 2021 giovedì 7 ottobre su Sky e Now.

:uk:Google translator

Spoiler

Bootcamp: goodbye Teams and Categories, what are the Rosters?

Bootcamps are upon us: get ready to experience a totally renewed and truly new adventure!

As we know, this year's edition of X Factor is the first in the world to say goodbye to the historic division by gender, age and musical education.

Therefore, the historic division into under women, under men, over and bands no longer exists: starting from the next episode that will open the Bootcamp selection phase, X Factor 2021 will see the formation of four Rosters composed of a mix of selected artists based on the judges' impressions and the ratings of the program music team.

Based on this comparison, the musical direction will assign each judge a Roster of 12 competitors, who will compete in the Bootcamp phase to win a place on the five inevitable chairs and obtain the ticket for the last selection step, the Home Visits. .

The Rosters will be as heterogeneous as ever, composed of both soloists and bands, formed solely on the basis of the musical proposal and artistic planning of each competitor. They will represent all the music in 360 degrees without barriers, without borders or distinctions of genre and style, but always wider, varied and fluid.

During the Bootcamps, our 4 beloved judges, also protagonists of the last edition, Emma, Hell Raton, Manuel Agnelli and Mika will be spokespersons of the strong will to go beyond any label that pre-exists the talent. In this selection phase they will be asked to train their Roster and to do so, they will have to follow a single rule: choose at least one soloist and one band.

Are you curious to find out who will manage to win the place on the dreaded Bootcamp chairs?

We look forward to seeing you with the next episode of X Factor 2021 on Thursday 7 October on Sky and Now.

:sorry: Sorry, YouTube BLOCKED in Italy.

• Like 3

So I read that the judges argued a lot while choosing the candidates for each team, some of them didn't speak to each other for days, according to Mika. This happened exactly at the time Mika posted the video where he looked terrified by Emma and she looked pissed off, probably they were after such a moment :rolleyes:

Screenshot (188).png

• Like 3

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUu9e3oI85R/

xfactoritalia

@aew.manuelagnelli si sta trasformando in vampiro.
Attenzione a non farsi mordere! 🧛🏻

I Bootcamp di #XF2021 arrivano STASERA alle 21.15 su @skyitalia e @nowtvit

• Like 1

2 hours ago, krysady said:

So I read that the judges argued a lot while choosing the candidates for each team, some of them didn't speak to each other for days, according to Mika. This happened exactly at the time Mika posted the video where he looked terrified by Emma and she looked pissed off, probably they were after such a moment :rolleyes:

Screenshot (188).png

On 7/2/2021 at 5:33 PM, krysady said:

Mika and Emma before XF : :cheers:  :huglove: :fangurl: :hug: :wub2:  :lustslow:

Mika and Emma during XF : :purse:  :bash: :mad3::bonk::argue::mf_swordfight::chair: 

Mika and Emma after XF :  :hug: :cheers: :fangurl: :huglove: :lustslow: :wub2:  

I guess this is phase two. :naughty:

• Haha 2

Mika is posting live during X Factor.

And I opened YouTube to check if there is already some videos from Bootcamp.

No. Not yet.

But I found this video from American X Factor.

Go to 3:48 and listen to the music in the background.

@Kumazzz could you post this video in this thread (I don't remember the title) with Mika's music used in movies, adds ect? Please.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1