Mika to be a judge @X Factor Italia 2021!

Kumazzz

8 hours ago, mellody said:

Screenshot_20210617-110019_Instagram.jpg

Oh baby, I'm jealous, I'm jealous, I'm jealous of us
I'm jealous of everything that I know we could be, but never really seems enough
I'm jealous, I'm jealous of everyone
Jealous of the woman I used to be, and the woman I could become

:fisch:

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Prisca said:

Oh baby, I'm jealous, I'm jealous, I'm jealous of us
I'm jealous of everything that I know we could be, but never really seems enough
I'm jealous, I'm jealous of everyone
Jealous of the woman I used to be, and the woman I could become

:fisch:

Yeah well drunk Mika is quite generous in that regard, even I got a kiss on the cheek from him once (left and right to say hello, but not just an air kiss... :teehee:) - at 4am when he was drunk and overtired. I didn't mind at all :cloud:, but I'm aware that he wouldn't have done it if he hadn't been drunk, so yeah, thanks to the Spanish wine, lol! :lmfao:

I had similar thoughts to yours at the pic with elyy_guerra... he definitely never looked that happy on a pic with me, lol! - anyway I love that photo, usually he only looks that happy when he's on stage. :wub2: I'm glad he's doing well. What a difference to last year's photos of the XF pre-party.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

26 minutes ago, mellody said:

Yeah well drunk Mika is quite generous in that regard, even I got a kiss on the cheek from him once (left and right to say hello, but not just an air kiss... :teehee:) - at 4am when he was drunk and overtired. I didn't mind at all :cloud:, but I'm aware that he wouldn't have done it if he hadn't been drunk, so yeah, thanks to the Spanish wine, lol! :lmfao:

I had similar thoughts to yours at the pic with elyy_guerra... he definitely never looked that happy on a pic with me, lol! - anyway I love that photo, usually he only looks that happy when he's on stage. :wub2: I'm glad he's doing well. What a difference to last year's photos of the XF pre-party.

Well, he never kissed me like he did with you (If I'm not wrong was after the concert in pedralbes, right?) but I kissed him on his cheek after the gig in Bayonne and I wasn't drunk:naughty:

• Haha 7

10 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Well, he never kissed me like he did with you (If I'm not wrong was after the concert in pedralbes, right?) but I kissed him on his cheek after the gig in Bayonne and I wasn't drunk:naughty:

Yes, after waiting for him for hours after the Barcelona gig 2015. :teehee: But on stage he took your hands to hug him and he (probably) wasn't drunk yet at that point, lol!

Drunk or not, he just knows how to make us happy. :wub2:

And to get back on topic, it's nice that they've been sharing so many pix from the party, so we can feel like we were there virtually. :teehee:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 6/17/2021 at 10:44 PM, mellody said:

Yeah well drunk Mika is quite generous in that regard, even I got a kiss on the cheek from him once (left and right to say hello, but not just an air kiss... :teehee:) - at 4am when he was drunk and overtired.

Once. :blink:

Is he not kissing you here? And he doesn't seem drunk to me. :biggrin2:

On 6/17/2021 at 11:13 PM, Mikasister said:

but I kissed him on his cheek after the gig in Bayonne and I wasn't drunk

Well, I guess I also didn't need to be drunk (which is actually difficult as I almost never drink alcohol :lmfao:) to kiss Mika at his cheek, if I don't pass out first of course. :lol3:

14 hours ago, mellody said:

But on stage he took your hands to hug him and he (probably) wasn't drunk yet at that point, lol!

Oh, I'm not picky, I would also hug him or take a hug from him instead of a kiss. :glasses:

So, basically we need to meet him in Paris at 4 a.m. to increase the change that he kisses at least somebody of us? :lmfao:

What about a meet and greet with not only a picture with him but also a hug and a kiss? :cloud:

OK, it is allowed to dream. :lol3:

When you read this Mika, I'm available for a kiss or a hug, or why not both? :yes:

And a photo, I need to change my profile picture. :wink2:

Edited by Prisca
  • Haha 6

30 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Once. :blink:

Is he not kissing you here? And he doesn't seem drunk to me. :biggrin2:

That was just an "air kiss" as a thank you. :teehee: In fact I had forgotten about it, tbh. :doh: In Barcelona I had the feeling that he really meant me - this one was more like "thanks for helping to organize the gift" (those who had done the most organizing weren't there), so although I won't complain, it didn't feel very personal. Anyway it was his 30th birthday, he had a little party with his band & friends already before that, so I don't think he was exactly sober... but yes, probably not as drunk as in Barcelona.

We're still OT tho. :teehee: So any idea when the XF filmings will start? I think last year it wasn't too long after the pre-party, maybe a week or two, something like that?

• Like 3

7 hours ago, mellody said:

That was just an "air kiss" as a thank you. :teehee:

Ah really, it looked to me as a real kiss. :lmfao:

7 hours ago, mellody said:

We're still OT tho. :teehee: So any idea when the XF filmings will start? I think last year it wasn't too long after the pre-party, maybe a week or two, something like that?

Yes, I think the XF filmings will start soon. :yes:

1 hour ago, krysady said:

Does anyone know why Ale Cattelan left the show? 

I can't tell what is true and what is false...

You may google search "alessandro cattelan lascia x factor"

Il Messagero

https://www.ilmessaggero.it/televisione/alessandro_cattelan_lascia_x_factor

Cattelan said at the Final XF 2020

""This was my last episode of X Factor."

Excited and moved Alessandro Cattelan, thus announces his farewell to the talent live during the final.

"It has been a very nice journey what I have done together with all of you in the last 10 years - he adds - I realized that I am not leaving a program, a program is not ending, an era is ending for me, it is ending a piece of my life ". "If you have followed X Factor from the beginning, a piece of your life is also finished, you change the page," he points out.

«I imagined a different end, at the Forum, with a lot of people, with my friends and family waiting for me in the dressing room. It was a special year for everyone and we finish it like this… together », he says even before thanking everyone:

« For me it's time to turn the page ».

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Wasn’t it that after 10 years of XF he was ready for a new challenge? Or maybe that is just what was said :teehee:

7 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

Cattelan said at the Final XF 2020

Thanks, I've heard these declarations, but I mean what was the real reason? Is he getting involved in another project, or he simply wants to quit working on TV? :dunno: I was thinking that maybe Italians have heard something about that on media.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, krysady said:

Thanks, I've heard these declarations, but I mean what was the real reason? Is he getting involved in another project, or he simply wants to quit working on TV? :dunno: I was thinking that maybe Italians have heard something about that on media.

This is the latest news about Cattelan on 15 June 2021.

His new projects are Rai1 and NETFLIX from this autumn.

repubblica.it
Alessandro Cattelan: "Anche a quarant'anni voglio ancora essere la grappa nel caffè"

Per capire davvero Alessandro Cattelan forse bisogna pensare a un dato biografico: a 15 anni fu campione italiano di Ju Jitsu, pratica da combattimento che si può tradurre come “arte della flessibilità”. Un po' come lui, uno che dove lo metti sta, può condurre agevolmente e senza farsi turbare dagli imprevisti un talent, un talk show o inventarsi quel che vuole, come dovrà fare in Rai dall'autunno dopo 10 anni a Sky.

Alessandro Cattelan: "Even at forty I still want to be grappa in coffee"

After ten years on Sky, in September the conductor will be on Rai 1 with the show 'Da grande' and on Netflix with a docuseries on the pursuit of happiness. While his name is on pole for Eurovision 2022.

To truly understand Alessandro Cattelan, perhaps we need to think of a biographical fact: at 15 he was the Italian champion of Ju Jitsu, a combat practice that can be translated as the "art of flexibility". A bit like him, someone who is where you put him, can easily conduct a talent show, a talk show or invent what he wants without being disturbed by the unexpected, as he will have to do in Rai from the autumn after 10 years on Sky.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

This is the latest news about Cattelan on 15 June 2021.

His new projects are Rai1 and NETFLIX from this autumn.

Thank you so much! :flowers2: So this is the reason :thumb_yello:

• Like 2

On 6/17/2021 at 9:44 PM, mellody said:

I got a kiss on the cheek from him once (left and right to say hello, but not just an air kiss... :teehee:)  

On 6/17/2021 at 10:13 PM, Mikasister said:

I kissed him on his cheek after the gig in Bayonne and I wasn't drunk:naughty:

14 hours ago, mellody said:

That was just an "air kiss" as a thank you. :teehee:

Tsk, all the kissing and hugging in this thread. I can see I've a lot of catching up to do! :ap_rosetinted:

• Haha 2

Twitter

INSTAGRAM

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQlEopcrRpX/

Oggi in molte città si scende in strada per celebrare e promuovere un’idea di mondo, e di società: inclusiva, accogliente, libera da diseguaglianze e con pari diritti. 🌈
Facciamo sentire la nostra voce! 🎤🎶 Da tutti noi di #XF2021 Buon #Pride 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️
#PrideMonth

https://youtu.be/9oFOLxhZy00

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Shy Mika - when Emma kisses his shoulder he steps back :o

He's a sweetie, he gets giggly with unexpected displays of affection. ❤️. Or even with expected displays, he lost it a few times on SCM. :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Shy Mika - when Emma kisses his shoulder he steps back :o

Yep, he only likes to give kisses, like he did with Manuelito, not to be kissed :teehee:

• Haha 3