Mika to be a judge @X Factor Italia 2021!

Kumazzz

On 6/19/2021 at 3:46 PM, Hero said:

Tsk, all the kissing and hugging in this thread. I can see I've a lot of catching up to do! :ap_rosetinted:

Your turn will come :hug: I got to hug him and he hugged me too. It was around 2 AM in Paris after a recording of The Voice. I made him laugh with my two chicken and asked him if I could hug him and he said "Your chicken will be jealous"as an answer and laughed and we hugged while laughing like crazy. (My background photo here)

I think we have a thread for Mika kissing pics somewhere on MFC....

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, krysady said:

:floor:

2 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

First he IS the closet, now he is back IN the closet? :facepalm::lmfao:

Have I got this right? Emma and Mika posted a clip from their dinner table last night (Sharky and Moooooo :naughty:). This morning Emma posted a 'good morning' clip by herself with some music in the background. Now Corriere are suggesting that they spent the night together? Mika? And Emma? 

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

• Haha 9

8 hours ago, Hero said:

Now Corriere are suggesting that they spent the night together? Mika? And Emma? 

Well, maybe they really did spend the night together, but of course not in the way Corriere insinuates. :blush:   :lol3:

• Haha 6

8 hours ago, Hero said:

Have I got this right? Emma and Mika posted a clip from their dinner table last night (Sharky and Moooooo :naughty:). This morning Emma posted a 'good morning' clip by herself with some music in the background. Now Corriere are suggesting that they spent the night together? Mika? And Emma? 

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

Journalists' creativity has no limits  :facepalm:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

Well, maybe they really did spend the night together, but of course not in the way Corriere insinuates. :blush:   :lol3:

Yeah more in the way of the dream I had the night after my first Mika festival. I spent the night with him chating like old friends laughing like kids and  then falling asleep together on a big white bed with satin sheets side by side like babies :wub2: And when I woke up it felt like we were together all night :wub2: I never woke up that happy :mikalove:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

:yeah:

8 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Yeah more in the way of the dream I had the night after my first Mika festival. I spent the night with him chating like old friends laughing like kids and  then falling asleep together on a big white bed with satin sheets side by side like babies :wub2: And when I woke up it felt like we were together all night :wub2: I never woke up that happy :mikalove:

I had a similar dream and It was fun. :wub2:

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Journalists' creativity has no limits  :facepalm:

@Anna Ko Kolkowska yes... no limits.. :doh: @Prisca yes it's just for work...  poor Andy.. solidarity for the poor companion of Mika.. Andreas.. 

Edited by Paoletta
  • Like 3

On 7/5/2021 at 12:01 AM, crazyaboutmika said:

Your turn will come :hug: I got to hug him and he hugged me too. It was around 2 AM in Paris after a recording of The Voice. I made him laugh with my two chicken and asked him if I could hug him and he said "Your chicken will be jealous"as an answer and laughed and we hugged while laughing like crazy. (My background photo here)

I think we have a thread for Mika kissing pics somewhere on MFC....

On 6/19/2021 at 3:46 PM, Hero said:

Tsk, all the kissing and hugging in this thread. I can see I've a lot of catching up to do! :ap_rosetinted:

It´s better to wait until Mika wants to have contact. I saw a few times fans asking Mika for a hug or a kiss and I saw how he tried to avoid this telling people he was sick or other things and I also saw his face when fans didn´t understand that he didn´t want to hug them and they  hugged him ( it wasn´t a happy face believe me ).......... We shouldn´t forget that we all are strangers for him even when we think we know him because of dreams and so on and really do you want to be hugged by random strangers? I wouldn´t want it. And thanks to Corona it won´t be possible again anyway

Edited by Sabine64
  • Like 6

25 minutes ago, Sabine64 said:

It´s better to wait until Mika wants to have contact. I saw a few times fans asking Mika for a hug or a kiss and I saw how he tried to avoid this telling people he was sick or other things and I also saw his face when fans didn´t understand that he didn´t want to hug them and they  hugged him ( it wasn´t a happy face believe me ).......... We shouldn´t forget that we all are strangers for him even when we think we know him because of dreams and so on and really do you want to be hugged by random strangers? I wouldn´t want it. And thanks to Corona it won´t be possible again anyway

Not sure if that was meant for me, but don't worry, it was just wishful thinking. Yes, of course any contact would have to be entirely on his initiative and dependant on safety restrictions. I've seen some clips with 'fans' where it was obvious he was uncomfortable. :sad: Even on SCM when a couple of audience members got a bit grabby and felt his chest. :furious:  

He shares so much with us, but some things are off limits,we must respect him as any other person. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Sabine64 said:

It's true, I've seen his face as well in similar circumstances :aah:  Often fans could be so excited, they only think of their feelings and desires and see what they want to see or hear. He is usually nice and polite and that could lead to some confusing interpretation. But we all know how he's trying to run away when he's feeling pressed, and how relaxing could be a m&g when fans are calm and respectful :original:

• Like 4

5 hours ago, krysady said:

It's true, I've seen his face as well in similar circumstances :aah:  Often fans could be so excited, they only think of their feelings and desires and see what they want to see or hear. He is usually nice and polite and that could lead to some confusing interpretation. But we all know how he's trying to run away when he's feeling pressed, and how relaxing could be a m&g when fans are calm and respectful :original:

Think we would all run away when we feel pressed! I think it’s a simple “don’t do unto others”.

I’d rather be stared at than grabbed, to be honest. And I think that’s exactly what will happen when I see him the first time :lol3: but I think he’s used to it :facepalm: 

• Like 5

9 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Think we would all run away when we feel pressed! I think it’s a simple “don’t do unto others”.

I’d rather be stared at than grabbed, to be honest. And I think that’s exactly what will happen when I see him the first time :lol3: but I think he’s used to it :facepalm: 

he is, don´t worry :wink2:

• Haha 3

Twitter

🚨 SPOILER ALERT 🚨

@mikasounds riassume tutte le Audizioni con una parola: eclettiche🎵

INSTAGRAM

🚨 SPOILER ALERT 🚨
@mikainstagram riassume tutte le Audizioni con una parola: eclettiche. 🎵
#XF2021 a settembre su @skyitalia e @nowtvit

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRTovy2rDPF/

• Like 4