Mika to be a judge @X Factor Italia 2021!

Kumazzz

10 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Well I'm in it with a crazyaboutmika account but I haven't used it in a long time and I don't remember my password. Last time I tried it was with my phone and I had to give my phone number so I gave up...however since I have a pc again it should be simpler...

Yes, I also forgot and I had to give it my phone number and reset my password, but it was straightforward and works again now. 

• 2 weeks later...

X Factor Italia IG story

1530065813_xfactoritalia2022-01-2802.12story_0272757816_4801031506678321_776253474547773330_n.thumb.jpg.1a9a37fc5eefeba2474176f883a36939.jpg

Twitter

YouTube

Il meglio di FELLOW a X FACTOR 2021

• 00:00 “Follow you” degli Imagine Dragons
  • 02:01 “Fire” di FELLOW
  • 04:07 “Sign of the times” di Harry Styles
  • 06:07 “Anche fragile” di Elisa
  • 08:06 “I won't complain” feat. Benjamin Clementine
  • 10:52 “Dog days are over” dei Florence + The Machine
  • 12:58 “Underwater” feat. MIKA
Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello! I have a question, I have a friend who would really like to watch this year's X Factor, but she's from Sweden so she doesn't really know how to do it. We've both asked around on Twitter already, but so far no responses have come up. I was wondering if any of you here know a way? How did you all access the episodes from abroad last year? I'd be happy if someone could help us out 😊

On 9/20/2022 at 3:44 AM, Jaela said:

Hello! I have a question, I have a friend who would really like to watch this year's X Factor, but she's from Sweden so she doesn't really know how to do it. We've both asked around on Twitter already, but so far no responses have come up. I was wondering if any of you here know a way? How did you all access the episodes from abroad last year? I'd be happy if someone could help us out 😊

@Jaela

Hope the OFFICIAL SITE helps your friend.

https://xfactor.sky.it/

On 9/20/2022 at 2:44 AM, Jaela said:

hi! i used to download it from this website (i remember that it was found by eriko, thx!), i see there's the first episode of xf 2022 as well, hope it helps. https://eurostreaming.party/x-factor-28/

(edit: i tried the links, MixDrop works best for me, tho there're still lots of ads, if it may help your friend a little bit, remember to click "open in a new tab" on the download button in the end.)

Edited by PYZ_Moustache
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, PYZ_Moustache said:

hi! i used to download it from this website (i remember that it was found by eriko, thx!), i see there's the first episode of xf 2022 as well, hope it helps. https://eurostreaming.party/x-factor-28/

(edit: i tried the links, MixDrop works best for me, tho there're still lots of ads, if it may help your friend a little bit, remember to click "open in a new tab" on the download button in the end.)

@PYZ_Moustache In this morning, I tried... but ALL LINKS of 16×01 Audizioni 1 don't work for me... :no:

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Kumazzz said:

@PYZ_Moustache In this morning, I tried... but ALL LINKS of 16×01 Audizioni 1 don't work for me... :no:

idk why:dunno:i managed to download it through the MixDrop link. i'm uploading it on bilibili, don't know whether it'll work.

edit: here it is: https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1uV4y1T7Jw/ 

btw i listened to it (yes, listen😂), i prefer the ones when mika is there, cuz he can always liven up the atmosphere with the other judges, while this one is a bit more boring. but talents' level is improving. back to 2013-15, there were so many horrible contestants😂

Edited by PYZ_Moustache
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, PYZ_Moustache said:

idk why:dunno:i managed to download it through the MixDrop link. i'm uploading it on bilibili, don't know whether it'll work.

edit: here it is: https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1uV4y1T7Jw/ 

btw i listened to it (yes, listen😂), i prefer the ones when mika is there, cuz he can always liven up the atmosphere with the other judges, while this one is a bit more boring. but talents' level is improving. back to 2013-15, there were so many horrible contestants😂

Thanks a lot, I'm downloading from your bilibili...

Edited by Kumazzz
update
  • Haha 1

On 9/19/2022 at 8:44 PM, Jaela said:

Alternatively you could use a vpn. That's always my go to for watching things abroad. For most of them you have to pay but you often get a trial period where you can use them for free. I use NordVPN for example which is working well for me :)

On 9/22/2022 at 6:22 PM, CharlotteL said:

Alternatively you could use a vpn. That's always my go to for watching things abroad. For most of them you have to pay but you often get a trial period where you can use them for free. I use NordVPN for example which is working well for me :)

Yeah that would work if X Factor was broadcasted on Rai, but Sky is a paid channel as far as I know so no one can access that without a subscription

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 1/18/2022 at 4:31 AM, Mousetrap said:

Hi, sorry I saw this a bit late :) This VK community is mine, it is closed community only for members so you need to send a request to join it. After that you won't have any problems with watching videos.

Hi  @Mousetrap :bye: I just tried logging in but VK didn't recognize me. I've changed phone, but it's the same number. I've had to set up a new account. I've lost access to the videos now, but have sent a request again to join the community. Just in case you're puzzled why you have 2 requests from me!