Mika's collaboration with Indeed, June 2021

mellody

On 7/9/2021 at 3:30 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Michelle I am as tall as you are.

Funny thing when I was talking to Mika in Paris I didn't have this impression that he is so tall. 

And he was watching me straight in the eyes. Especially when he said: "I have never been to Cracow. I would like to go to Poland". Actually he was pronouncing Polish cites in Polish not English way :blush: Krakow, Warszawa.

I had a feeling that  at certain moment he became nostalgic while talking that he was singing in Warsaw when he was young.

And he turned his eyes away.

But what I was watching? His eyelashes of course!!!! So well visible even in the dark :wink2:

Well I have never seen Mika in a daylight - only in the artificial light or in the dark.

So still waiting the daylight meeting ...

I was watching him from the sidewalk and he was actually bending to speak to fans so I could see him go up and down and sideways  which was really funny :lmfao:

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I was watching him from the sidewalk and he was actually bending to speak to fans so I could see him go up and down and sideways  which was really funny :lmfao:

Hahaha! I can imagine this! The very first time I saw him he was kind of bending over as well. I guess he’s used to it, poor man.

@Anna Ko Kolkowskaand now I have personally seen that you are as tall (short? :lol3:) as I am! It’s so refreshing to look someone in the eye without having to stare up 🤣

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

@Anna Ko Kolkowskaand now I have personally seen that you are as tall (short? :lol3:) as I am! It’s so refreshing to look someone in the eye without having to stare up 🤣

Ask Santa for a pair of stilts! You can tower over everyone, amaze us with your new skill of stilt dancing and have a great view of the stage! 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Hero said:

Ask Santa for a pair of stilts! You can tower over everyone, amaze us with your new skill of stilt dancing and have a great view of the stage! 

And can finally look Mika in the eye?! You know I might topple over, it’s better to do that from my own height than from my own height + terribly long stilts 🙃

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

And can finally look Mika in the eye?! You know I might topple over, it’s better to do that from my own height than from my own height + terribly long stilts 🙃

Oh, I thought you'd got that out of your system after la pleyel! :naughty:

But that's why it's a good idea! You'll be so distracted by trying to stay upright your brain won't have chance to turn to mush. :mf_rosetinted:

• Haha 4

58 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Hahaha! I can imagine this! The very first time I saw him he was kind of bending over as well. I guess he’s used to it, poor man.

Ha ha ha! It's a question of own perspective. I have 160cm and I don't consider myself as short (medium rather). So you are not short either :thumb_yello:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• dcdeb locked this topic