Mika's collaboration with Indeed, June 2021

mellody

29 minutes ago, Thomasbelgium said:

Est ce que qqn s ai si il y aura une rediffusion du concert youtube de demain parce que malheureusement je occupé 

@Thomasbelgium Il devrait être sur les réseaux sociaux d'Indeed pendant au moins 24 heures. Nous publierons des liens dès que nous les aurons !

It should be on Indeed's socials for at least 24 hours. We'll post links as soon as we have them!

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

@Thomasbelgium Il devrait être sur les réseaux sociaux d'Indeed pendant au moins 24 heures. Nous publierons des liens dès que nous les aurons !

It should be on Indeed's socials for at least 24 hours. We'll post links as soon as we have them!

A couple of Italian websites wrote that the concert will remain available on Mika youtube channel for a month 😊

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Thomasbelgium said:

Est ce que qqn s ai si il y aura une rediffusion du concert youtube de demain parce que malheureusement je occupé 

Bonjour :bye: Ici tu dois parler anglais pour que tout le monde comprenne. On a un thread francophone ou on peut parler en français. Tu peux utiliser google translate pour les traductions.

Pour répondre à ta question la vidéo devrait rester en ligne 24h pour que Indeed comptabilise les vues.

Hi :bye: Here you need to use English so everyone understands you. We have a French speaking thread in which you can use French. You can use google translate to post here. To answer your question the concert should stay online 24 hours for Indeed to count its views.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, lormare73 said:

A couple of Italian websites wrote that the concert will remain available on Mika youtube channel for a month 😊

I hadn't heard that, but that's entirely possible! :dunno_grin:

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

c9d684f1-900e-4c12-ae3c-956b994bd1d1_q70.thumb.jpg.7f3302be4a5645587f086331301361ad.jpg

This. Photo. :swoon:

And I love and agree with every single word he says in that Vanity Fair article, it's awesome how that one word "empathy" sums up so much of what he said over the last year, and what he brought across with his Revelation Tour, especially the 2020 part of it. :wub2: 

What he says about some places showing less respect for different points of view than others is interesting in connection with him concentrating his promo on Instagram now. Ok maybe he just doesn't have time for more than one platform, but Twitter can be such a toxic place, it wouldn't surprise me if it fell under that category of the "other places" for him. 

• Like 7

Fantastic Tiny Love intro :fangurl:

And the end of the song was totally out of this world. Is it me or he plays the piano better than before?? :cloud:

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 6

21 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

And the end of the song was totally out of this world. Is it me or he plays the piano better than before?? :cloud:

It was fantastic! He sounded so good!  His energy is incredible. :fangurl:

The band were great, and Max was on form. I loved the lighting. And did you notice Andy in the credits? ❤️

Wow wow wow. ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

I was amazed by Tiny Love too ! :cloud: And Origin of Love... And "my" We are golden and... 

It was so good ! The only default was it was too short :wub2:

Also, I found the testimonies inspiring. I didn't understand all, and I would love to with subscribes. It was just so fantastic !

• Like 6

So so so so good. I’m shocked he didn’t knock any of those light posts down with that leg that was poised to kick! 🤣

Tiny Love blew me away. I got choked up.  So powerful. That song is such a journey. I loved it. 

The stories were really inspiring as well. I want the whole world to watch it.  

Amazing, as I knew it would be 😍

• Like 5

I am rewatching. One time is not enough :cloud:

Origin of Love - my eyes were glued to the screen. Was it a new satin pink suit? Mika looks so well in it. And the shoes!!!!

Tiny Love - no words...

Love Today - wooooow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We Are Golden - aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_20210624_204448.jpg

IMG_20210624_202841.jpg

IMG_20210624_213909.jpg

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 8

I LOVE IT SO SO SO MUCH :swoon::swoon::swoon:

I have a new favourite suit btw which is the colourful one. :wub2:

But anyway, it was so good to see him performing and he was full of energy. It was just amazing. :yes:

I already rewatched it two times! :naughty:

And hey @Anna Ko Kolkowska
I took the same picture as you did! His look leaves me speechless! :lustslow:

20210624_214057.jpg

20210624_214333.jpg

20210624_214404.jpg

20210624_214148.jpg

• Like 8

The Soundtrack of Empathy concert was absolutely amazing, really brought some much-needed colour back into my life.  Mika and his band were fantastic as usual, and the speakers were very inspiring.  I love that he wore an outfit in almost every colour of the Pride flag, and the part where he kissed his dog on the head was so cute! :wub2:

I enjoyed all the songs but my favourite part was definitely We Are Golden.  This song has always had a special place in my heart and this performance was particularly amazing.  "Sometimes at your lowest low, at your saddest self, it's easy to forget... you are not what you think you are, you are golden!"  After a really rough week, I really needed to hear this, and it is already helping me to stay positive and believe I am a good person.

Thank you Mika so much for this concert!  I only hope it won't be too long until I can see him on stage again.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Hero said:

It was fantastic! He sounded so good!  His energy is incredible. :fangurl:

The band were great, and Max was on form. I loved the lighting. And did you notice Andy in the credits? ❤️

Wow wow wow. ❤️❤️❤️

Yes I was looking for Andy's name in the credits and glad it was there :wub2:

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I am rewatching. One time is not enough :cloud:

Origin of Love - my eyes were glued to the screen. Was it a new satin pink suit? Mika looks so well in it. And the shoes!!!!

Tiny Love - no words...

Love Today - wooooow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We Are Golden - aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_20210624_204448.jpg

IMG_20210624_202841.jpg

IMG_20210624_213909.jpg

Everything was beautiful, the songs, the colours, the energy... and We Are Golden!!!!! love it 

• Like 5