The Butterfly Lounge MFC bar and dance club (open to everyone)

6 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

We’re never leaving this place, are we? And we’ll all be big fat alcoholics :facepalm: (you may not be drunk, but mocktails make you go crazy with the high on sugar :pbjt: at least, that’s how it is for me! :biggrin2:)

Should have called it the Hotel California. :naughty:

You're right about the sugar - I used to regularly go for drinks with a mate but because she was driving we stuck to non alcoholic juice drinks, like orange and passionfruit J2Os. Leaving the pub we'd be high and giggly, far more than those full of alcohol! 

Edited by Hero
Sugar...
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Hero said:

Currently downing a bottle of this and feeling quite 'happy':

59_Barefoot-Cellars-California-Pink-Moscato-750ml.thumb.png.cbd2cb9ba1a539107d4d4b8b1c3bd6ac.png

Nearly gone... (hic)... Need carbs. 

Edit: Correction. Now all gone. Whoo, head spin! Hehee. 

Edited by Hero
  • Haha 1

I'm feeling slightly pissed... And I've realised what interesting shapes and shadows my hands make waved in front of a light. Aww I wanna go dancing. Drunk dancing hehee. I wanna dance in a club with Mika. My goofy dancing would match his. :naughty: Love you Mika. And Andy, gorgeous couple. And love everybody here. You're all amazing. :group_hug:❤️❤️❤️

And, I'm posting drunk, not a good idea, so I'd better stop now. But I do love you all. :huglove: hehee. Night night! :bye:

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Hero said:

Gooooood morning everyone! Isn't it a lovely day? Time for a nice healthy breakfast. 

healthy-savory-breakfast-bowl.thumb.jpg.fb1191c0d1d612518362f42c7d0e625d.jpg

Do you eat that for breakfast?  :shocked: That would be my lunch :yes:

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I'm not sure if I get this joke. 🤔

Song by The Eagles, at the Hotel California you can check out, but can never leave. :naughty:

• Haha 2
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Hero said:

Which would you prefer? :naughty:

It's cheese. 

In that constellation I would prefer popcorn, to be honest! Something crunchy :thumb_yello:

I actually did have a quinoa salad for lunch just now, with broccoli, carrots and sunflower seeds baked in a pan with a bit of agave syrup :wink2:

(And a slice of pizza as dessert :biggrin2: because the kids had some leftovers, haha)

• Haha 3

46 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

In that constellation I would prefer popcorn, to be honest! Something crunchy :thumb_yello:

I actually did have a quinoa salad for lunch just now, with broccoli, carrots and sunflower seeds baked in a pan with a bit of agave syrup :wink2:

(And a slice of pizza as dessert :biggrin2: because the kids had some leftovers, haha)

Leftover pizza is the best kind! :lol3:

I've not used agave syrup, how does it taste? 

49 minutes ago, Hero said:

Leftover pizza is the best kind! :lol3:

I've not used agave syrup, how does it taste? 

It‘s a bit sweeter than honey I’d say, so you don’t need as much. And it’s a different kind of sweet, it doesn’t linger as an aftertaste as much as honey does. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Hero said:

I'm feeling slightly pissed... And I've realised what interesting shapes and shadows my hands make waved in front of a light. Aww I wanna go dancing. Drunk dancing hehee. I wanna dance in a club with Mika. My goofy dancing would match his. :naughty: Love you Mika. And Andy, gorgeous couple. And love everybody here. You're all amazing. :group_hug:❤️❤️❤️

And, I'm posting drunk, not a good idea, so I'd better stop now. But I do love you all. :huglove: hehee. Night night! :bye:

Love you :hug:

We will have wonderful Mika gigs in the future and love one another weither we're drunk or not :drunk_sing:

:huglove:

• Like 3

I've been racking my brain trying to remember the first mocktail I tried the first time I went to a very fancy bar and it finally came back to me today!

This here is a ginger martini and it's delicious! 😋 

gingermartini-500x500.thumb.jpg.041e9546d4ef65c673e0f6659d2a0553.jpg

*sips drink* ahh so refreshing!

I also love pomegranate mocktails and the last time I ordered one it had half a pomegranate in the glass! Couldn't find an exact picture so this will have to do:

festive-pomegranate-martini-mixer-recipe.thumb.jpg.dd8ca29d6d4433a72ad55d81e23657da.jpg

*sips drink* ahh tangy! :biggrin2:

I might not get a hangover but I'll certainly get a sugar rush if I drink too many of these! 

• Like 4

Doctors appointment got cancelled today 😩, I might not drink but I'm not aversed to alcohol infused food, especially chocolates! 

So I'm going to tuck into a a few of these rum truffles 

28f90ce8-fe60-4672-b577-5113042fe173.thumb.jpg.0383d3be306c56c8604285ad8bfa5851.jpg

And a few more of these cherry liqueur chocolates 

friars-luxury-milk-chocolate-cherry-liqueurs-24-chocolates-p1295-7314_image.thumb.jpg.aac856d0dfccb3a5d726da7db8bba406.jpg

I assure you, purely for medicinal purposes! :teehee: :angelnot:

I'll leave some at the bar for others to try ;)

• Haha 3