Mika in red

Mikasister

1 hour ago, MyriamNeeme said:

Hi there is someone on Instagram don’t stop tell me he is Mika. And I know you said that Mika don’t speak in private message with us. Do I have to let you know??

For sure it's not Mika behind that instagram account. And no, he doesnt speak privately with his fans. 

52 minutes ago, MyriamNeeme said:

Know he created a account name Tous avec Mika on Facebook 

Mika has  an official fb and it is his team who manages it, not Mika in person.

Btw, this thread  was created to post Mika's wearing red clothes. If you want to ask or give your comments you should do it here or in another thread. Please we want to keep the forum in an order to not confuse all the members. Thank you! 

• Like 1

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

For sure it's not Mika behind that instagram account. And no, he doesnt speak privately with his fans. 

Mika has  an official fb and it is his team who manages it, not Mika in person.

Btw, this thread  was created to post Mika's wearing red clothes. If you want to ask or give your comments you should do it here or in another thread. Please we want to keep the forum in an order to not confuse all the members. Thank you! 

Sorry. I can’t found the tread about what I tell. I don’t understand how to use your web site. When I try to search they give something that on January 2020

11 minutes ago, MyriamNeeme said:

Sorry. I can’t found the tread about what I tell. I don’t understand how to use your web site. When I try to search they give something that on January 2020

I think other members already told you how to use it but here you are another chance. Read this:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Attitude magazine 2019

https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/search/2/image?events=775498758&autocorrect=none&family=editorial&editorialproducts=all

Mika is photographed for Attitude magazine on September 3, 2019 in London, England.

(Photo by Darren Black/Stream publishing/Contour by Getty Images)

EGdzd8eWwAEksds.jpg.9c60d64178bc91a11a1d8e139519ecfe.thumb.jpg.2caf13171d79bdfb8ca82215ae7acea3.jpg

ATTITUDE-UK-Mika-by-Darren-Black.-Nick-Byam-Paloma-Penniman-2019-www.imageamplified.com-Image-Am-7.thumb.jpg.ddfa342267e7c16b9c0e2d6b87abd62d.jpg

gettyimages-1208026780-2048x2048.thumb.jpg.6c375269cccf67c93b0f71ca13c7f7fc.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...