Tour rumours 2021/2022

mellody

Saw this on Twitter today (Eriko found it):

No idea if it's true or what it is... they write next Saturday. They don't have a lot of followers and aren't official, so not even sure if it's maybe a fake account. If there is anything, I suppose it's a stream of an older concert. :dunno:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, mellody said:

No idea if it's true or what it is... they write next Saturday. They don't have a lot of followers and aren't official, so not even sure if it's maybe a fake account. If there is anything, I suppose it's a stream of an older concert. :dunno:

I think it's the stream of the old French Live at home. I saw on Twitter that In the past weeks they streamed the same program of other artists and the house is the same where Mika performed years ago. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, carafon said:

Too far , too complicated ...............and way too cold !

For me it's actually easier than Paris. :lmfao:

Since there is probably only one way to get there that makes sense to me: car. :yes:

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 5

On 9/9/2021 at 12:43 AM, mellody said:

I think they will stream this concert

• Like 6

On 9/9/2021 at 12:15 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Not for me either.

Close to my birthday but that’s my same concern (and I wouldn’t feel too confident to rent a car to drive there 😂

we will see (if it’s true, first 🙃

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
54 minutes ago, Alessia Alletto said:

So what do you think about this concert in Vars? I'm afraid he will confirm it a few days before and no one will have time to organize

Mika's team already confirmed it to Deb several weeks ago. It's really only the pandemic that can stop Mika from giving a concert there. :original:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Alessia Alletto said:

Oh i did not know that, thank u so much!

Deb simply said to be careful with booking accommodation etc. because the Covid numbers could go up and it might have to be cancelled. :original:

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 1

Just now, Alessia Alletto said:

well yes so it is better to wait a few more weeks before taking a decision

Or only book if you know that you can cancel it free of charge. :original:

• Like 3

• mellody changed the title to Tour rumours 2021/2022

NOT CONFIRMED. But I have seen it in a couple places today.

If we follow the pattern of previous years, we won't get an official announcement on or confirmation of individual festival dates, we'll get an announcement of several all at the same time. IF they are really scheduled. IF is a big word.

Anyone who's been here more than a year knows what I'm talking about!

So... patience. :wait:

https://www.lematin.ch/story/le-caribana-fixe-son-retour-en-2022-avec-the-offspring-mika-et-fatboy-slim-270786483587

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1550812005261756&t=144

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

If we follow the pattern of previous years, we won't get an official announcement on or confirmation of individual festival dates, we'll get an announcement of several all at the same time. IF they are really scheduled. IF is a big word.

https://www.lematin.ch/story/le-caribana-fixe-son-retour-en-2022-avec-the-offspring-mika-et-fatboy-slim-270786483587

That would be too good to be true. I wouldn't even have to leave my country. :wub2:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, dcdeb said:

:yeah:

Be patient guys :thumb_yello: :pray:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dcdeb said:

That would be nice. :biggrin2: It's close to Geneva. He played at this festival in 2015, here's the reports thread: 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, mellody said:

That would be nice. :biggrin2: It's close to Geneva. He played at this festival in 2015, here's the reports thread: 

Wow, I was there, what a nice gig. I have good memories of the gig, Mika and the lovely trip.  :wub2:

• Like 5

Switzerland would be possible, though not really easy, for me. It would typically be the kind of concerts I would go to if there's not nearer and/or easier. But the tickets seems to be already available tomorrow. And Mika didn't confirmed it, even if it's clearly indicated on their website.

Caribana Festival (caribana-festival.ch

I don't know how to act with this info :annoyed: 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Presci1108 said:

Switzerland would be possible, though not really easy, for me. It would typically be the kind of concerts I would go to if there's not nearer and/or easier. But the tickets seems to be already available tomorrow. And Mika didn't confirmed it, even if it's clearly indicated on their website.

Caribana Festival (caribana-festival.ch

I don't know how to act with this info :annoyed: 

I know, it's difficult.

If I had to guess, I'd say it's *probably* true, but sometimes these festival promoters jump the gun and announce things before contracts have been signed or finalized, and then the deals fall through, and then the fans are stuck with tickets they can't use, or travel arrangements they can't get refunds on. That's why I'm so cautious, and wait until I get confirmation from Mika or his team before I announce anything on our social media.

I think in the case of this festival, it's not likely to sell out right away, and it's not reserved seating, so there is no pressing need to buy tickets and make travel plans the second they go on sale, is there? :dunno:

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

I think in the case of this festival, it's not likely to sell out right away, and it's not reserved seating, so there is no pressing need to buy tickets and make travel plans the second they go on sale, is there? :dunno:

Yes, I didn't plan to make plans so soon anyway. It's FAR too soon and uncertain (and for the moment I'm pretty poor, too :lol3:

But it's true that going away is new for me, and  since Paris I feel like I have all brand new wings  I still don't know well how to use. So, it's good to hear your advices, since you have a lot more experience on that subject. ^_^

I will wait general announcements on festivals, if there are any. ^_^

• Like 4