Tour rumours 2021/2022

mellody

4 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

RTL2 announced another festival with Mika.

ALBI Festival Pause Guitare Sur de France.

image.thumb.png.6d4bdfb22fc3a7700e82e4e1940ac390.png

https://www.facebook.com/rtl2/photos/a.248389291078/10160025729896079

This is how it always happens, isn't it? We start getting a few random festival dates leaked here and there... and then suddenly, BOOM!

A whole slate of dates appears! :excite:

At least, that's how it has been in the past! Let's hope history repeats itself, at least in this regard! :pray:

• Like 12
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

This is how it always happens, isn't it? We start getting a few random festival dates leaked here and there... and then suddenly, BOOM!

At least, that's how it has been in the past! Let's hope history repeats itself, at least in this regard! :pray:

I wonder if I should start planning my holidays in July :lol3:

Soda Lime GIF by LimeSoda Interactive Marketing GmbH

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, dcdeb said:

So good to see it all starting again!! :mikalove: I'll keep the Caribana festival in mind for sure, it's during school holidays, so I could take my son. :biggrin2: And the Thursday is even a public holiday in Germany, so I won't have to take much time off work. I'll keep a look on the ticket website, they have info on there about how many % of the tickets are sold already. Would be interesting to know if there's any gigs/festival on the weekend following that Thursday, before I buy anything.

The one in Albi, probably not.

But imagine a summer full of Mika tour dates, this is so exciting! :excite:

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Prisca said:

That would be too good to be true. I wouldn't even have to leave my country. :wub2:

I'm happy for you, hopefully it's true. :pray: 

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

I hope they announce more festivals but in another countries :crossed:

Me too! But you know what's funny? Years ago I was hoping Mika would have a concert nearby (let's say 500 km away, at the most :teehee:). Well, since 2016 he hadn't. :naughty: But now I'm so used to travel that I'm looking forward to visit new places and the whole planning kind of became part of the concert experience. So this time, I don't expect a show in Central Europe. I'm ready to go wherever it might be (as long as it's a place with good connection, of course). However, I guess my bank account is still recovering from Paris. :lol3:

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

I'm happy for you, hopefully it's true. :pray: 

Me too! But you know what's funny? Years ago I was hoping Mika would have a concert nearby (let's say 500 km away, at the most :teehee:). Well, since 2016 he hadn't. :naughty: But now I'm so used to travel that I'm looking forward to visit new places and the whole planning kind of became part of the concert experience. So this time, I don't expect a show in Central Europe. I'm ready to go wherever it might be (as long as it's a place with good connection, of course). However, I guess my bank account is still recovering from Paris. :lol3:

Well, at least I'm hoping for some summer festival in Spain  :pray:

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Well, at least I'm hoping for some summer festival in Spain  :pray:

Pedralbes would be awesome. :wub2:

And I'm hoping for Foire aux Vins. :crossed: That's probably the closest he'll get to Germany.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, mellody said:

And I'm hoping for Foire aux Vins. :crossed: That's probably the closest he'll get to Germany.

Carcassonne and also Cap Roig Festival. The ones we couldn't make last year. But Foire aux Vins has more possibilities than the ones in Spain. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, mellody said:

Oh yes ! I hope too ! :pray:  It would be the best ! 

But I would be satisfied with Belgium too...  Ow, that's soooo exciting when festivals starts to be heard of ! :excite:

Edited by Presci1108
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Hero said:

So, how does it work getting official confirmation? Do we just wait for him/his team to announce the gigs on Instagram and twitter? 

Yes, he sometimes reposts their stories, or they put the dates on his website.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Hero said:

Next question - how do I tell my employer I need 2 months off work next summer? :teehee: :pray:

Tell him you'll take two months off in the summer but work double time in the winter. :biggrin2:

• Haha 3

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWEpaRnDXYF/

bleucitronproductions

🚀🎆 Les premiers noms de @pauseguitaresuddefrance #26 • rdv du 6 au 10 juillet 2022 à #Albi ! 🎆🚀
👉 www.pauseguitare.net
© real : https://ijicom.fr

• Like 3