Mika's "treasures"

Mikasister

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

Then I'll have a look around and take what I like. :naughty:

Let's see if you can help me. I'm looking for a pic. Mika sitting, he wears a white shirt, orange trousers (I think). I'ts and old pic. Curly hair, he looks extremely gorgeous in that pic and he wears necklaces and If I remember well, some bracelets but not sure. I had this pic in my folder but  finally deleted it because I have to much pictures and my laptop will explode. :sweatdrop:

Edit: If you find it I'll give you the privilege to post it here :yes:  :naughty:

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Paoletta said:

@Mikasister yes the engagement ring... DBAA9AA5-2CDC-4884-9688-90208C0E7B57.gif gift by Andy..

What makes you say that, Paola? I don't think any of us know the origins of that ring, or what it means to Mika. :dunno:

5 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Let's see if you can help me. I'm looking for a pic. Mika sitting, he wears a white shirt, orange trousers (I think). I'ts and old pic. Curly hair, he looks extremely gorgeous in that pic and he wears necklaces and If I remember well, some bracelets but not sure. I had this pic in my folder but  finally deleted it because I have to much pictures and my laptop will explode. :sweatdrop:

Edit: If you find it I'll give you the privilege to post it here :yes:  :naughty:

I haven't found it yet, but I'm still looking! In the meantime...

2007-03-sxsw.jpg

mikabar090709_2.jpg

6bb8c74d9b9bc63fc1421f003073f32f.jpg19june3.jpg30xhrn7xs3.jpg2008- plaid-shirt.jpg2e5nzv7.jpg

Also, in looking through my old files, I remember that way back in the days of MySpace, Mika complained on his page about an airline losing his suitcase that was full of all his jewelry. I hope I can find that, it belongs here!

• Like 4

Just now, dcdeb said:

What makes you say that, Paola? I don't think any of us know the origins of that ring, or what it means to Mika. :dunno:

2007-03-sxsw.jpg

mikabar090709_2.jpg

6bb8c74d9b9bc63fc1421f003073f32f.jpg19june3.jpg30xhrn7xs3.jpg2008- plaid-shirt.jpg2e5nzv7.jpg

Thank you Deb! 

1 hour ago, dcdeb said:

2007-03-sxsw.jpg

mikabar090709_2.jpg

Also, in looking through my old files, I remember that way back in the days of MySpace, Mika complained on his page about an airline losing his suitcase that was full of all his jewelry. I hope I can find that, it belongs here!

@dcdeb @Gabry74 told me that this is a gift from andy :) 

Edited by Paoletta

Excellent idea for a thread, I love it! 

The necklaces with the little caricature men are some of my favourites, I have a couple of keyrings very similar! 

Although this is about his treasures, I would just want to say that I really like the grey t-shirt with the coloured rocket, wouldn't mind that myself! 😄

• Like 2