Qui je suis

MyriamNeeme

2 minutes ago, MyriamNeeme said:

J’ai envoyé une vidéo ou il chante la chanson du cochon. En demandant où est le ice-cream. Je lui est révélé mon intimité dans une lettre que j’ai posté en public. As tu une idée? J’ai pensé prendre la vidéo ou il veut faire peur à un des coach mais c’est finalement lui qui a eu peur. J’allais écrire la chanson amstamgram picpic coleram qui fera peur à qui. 
est ce que ca c’est drôle ou pas encore?

Je ne sais pas .....je ne suis pas dans sa tête :naughty:

Mais à mon avis il n'y a pas de "recette miracle" et si tu le fais seulement en espérant avoir une réponse tu risques d'etre déçue

Je pense qu'il faut que ce soit quelque chose de spontané et qui te fait plaisir .

Peut être qu'un jour il le remarquera .....je dis bien PEUT ETRE ....:wink2:

Et poster la même chose encore et encore n'est surement pas une bonne solution 

Je crois que tu devrais vraiment lire l'ebook écrit par une fan dont je t'ai posté le lien plus haut . Ca pourrait t'aider à comprendre le "fonctionnement" de Mika avec ses fans.

I don't know..... I'm not in his brain .:naughty:

But in my opinion there is no "miracle recipe" and if you do it only hoping to have an answer you may be disappointed

I think it has to be something spontaneous and that makes you happy.

Maybe one day he will notice it..... I say MAYBE ....:wink2:

And posting the same thing over and over again is probably not a good solution 

I think you should definately read the ebook written by a fan . I posted the link above somewhere

It could help you understand how Mika "manages"  his fans.

• Like 1

No one from the Mika fans in this forum received messages like you did from this person. We don't send to Mika tweets saying that we love him and want him to come to our hometown over and over again. We just follow him and respect him. When you are so insistent and desperate, you will attract fake accounts and evil people who want to fool you. 

I don't know who advised you to keep sending messages to Mika in hope that he will respond to you,  but I can guarantee that that it won't happen. He won't ever like, RT or answer to this kind of tweets, he never did.  In fact it is possible to get the opposite result and get blocked by him. 

As @carafon told you, there is a reason why you are contacted by these suspicious people and other fans not. We only tried to help you giving you right answers and advices, but you can do whatever you want outside of this forum, it is your choice and your responsibility :dunno:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MyriamNeeme said:

Hi. That guy said he have the personal phone of Mika but I have something to do for I have it. See the picture 

C1E109FF-66F8-43AE-BF07-43317A18C7D9.png

Je viens juste de réaliser qu'il y avait aussi une capture de carte d'identité 

Non seulement c'est un faux , mais c'est du travail d'amateur (de très mauvais amateur) :roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

Just realised  that there was an ID card capture right now.

Not only it's a fake , but the work of a  very bad amateur :roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

Edited by carafon

3 hours ago, MyriamNeeme said:

Laurie et Nina qui viennent souvent ici me dit d’insister pour qu’il puisse finir par voir le message. Il en a tellement il ne remarquera jamais a moins d’insister. 

Myriam je ne t’ai jamais dit d’insister autant pour qu’il te remarque. Juste que tu peux faire des posts ou des tweets de temps en temps si ça te fait plaisir, mais ne te fais jamais d’espoir qu’il réponde car c’est très rare qu’il le fasse et je ne veux pas que tu sois déçue à chaque fois :( fait les choses surtout pour toi et n’attend rien en retour 

Myriam I never told you to insist so much that he notice you. Just sometimes you can make posts or tweets if that makes you happy, but never hope that he will answer because it’s very rare that he does and I don't want you be disappointed every time :( Do things especially for you and expect nothing in returns 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, carafon said:

Mais à mon avis il n'y a pas de "recette miracle" et si tu le fais seulement en espérant avoir une réponse tu risques d'etre déçue

Je pense qu'il faut que ce soit quelque chose de spontané et qui te fait plaisir .

Je crois que tu devrais vraiment lire l'ebook écrit par une fan dont je t'ai posté le lien plus haut . Ca pourrait t'aider à comprendre le "fonctionnement" de Mika avec ses fans.

But in my opinion there is no "miracle recipe" and if you do it only hoping to have an answer you may be disappointed

I think you should definately read the ebook written by a fan . I posted the link above somewhere

c’est elle qui m’a dit ca. Voir photo 

705FC704-A63B-4CFA-8C1D-C0A8A47B6F0B.jpeg

8661F6BA-59B2-49A1-B2C1-1883FD91176A.jpeg

7 hours ago, carafon said:

Je ne voie pas le ebook dont tu me parles

4 hours ago, Laurya said:

Myriam je ne t’ai jamais dit d’insister autant pour qu’il te remarque. Juste que tu peux faire des posts ou des tweets de temps en temps si ça te fait plaisir, mais ne te fais jamais d’espoir qu’il réponde car c’est très rare qu’il le fasse et je ne veux pas que tu sois déçue à chaque fois :( fait les choses surtout pour toi et n’attend rien en retour 

Myriam I never told you to insist so much that he notice you. Just sometimes you can make posts or tweets if that makes you happy, but never hope that he will answer because it’s very rare that he does and I don't want you be disappointed every time :( Do things especially for you and expect nothing in returns 

Merci

3 hours ago, MyriamNeeme said:

Connais tu cette personne?

74655905-4BED-4585-A762-DFB122204444.jpeg

This is Kodes200 (used to be Kodes100).  Gary is banned from the MFC.  I don't doubt that he is a Mika fan but I would be careful chatting with him.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, silver said:

This is Kodes200 (used to be Kodes100).  Gary is banned from the MFC.  I don't doubt that he is a Mika fan but I would be careful chatting with him.

Why they are banned and he don’t stop create account. I will load video that I work on it. It like 1 month I work on it but a created like 10 video gtv. How I have to do download one par day?

1 minute ago, MyriamNeeme said:

Why they are banned and he don’t stop create account.

He is banned from the Mika Fan Club, but that doesn't necessarily mean he's also banned from Instagram or from Twitter.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, silver said:

Banned?! 😯

I follow this guy on twitter, should I be worried?

3 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Banned?! 😯

Me I block them. He tell me that I am spam and the video and twitte I put it spam. But he put every 5 seconds the same picture that Mika put all ready. And he told me that my video it not funny Mika will not open it. He is very not sweet. And know he open 3 account but why he banned?

9 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Banned?! 😯

Maybe just be careful. We don't know why he was banned and the mods might not be able to say due to discretion. If you've been following for a while and not seen anything alarming, you're probably OK to continue as an observer, but bear it in mind if you choose to interact with him. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Hero said:

Maybe just be careful. We don't know why he was banned and the mods might not be able to say due to discretion. If you've been following for a while and not seen anything alarming, you're probably OK to continue as an observer, but bear it in mind if you choose to interact with him. 

I don’t follow him anymore. And he’s account are closed by Twitter and Instagrams. But he open an other account. He don’t stop post things and make feel bad the other if we put something on instagrams or Twitter 

1 hour ago, MyriamNeeme said:

Hi where can I see the concert of Mika about the October month. I just want to know. Then if he comes at Montreal I will know it and know where can I buy the tickets. For the futur. Thank’s for your help

It depends on where in Montreal Mika gives the concert. You will be able to buy the tickets there. You can't buy the tickets at the same place as for Paris.

12 hours ago, Prisca said:

It depends on where in Montreal Mika gives the concert. You will be able to buy the tickets there. You can't buy the tickets at the same place as for Paris.

12 hours ago, Prisca said:

Ca serait où?