Qui je suis

MyriamNeeme

On 8/28/2021 at 1:56 PM, Florine said:

Salut Myriam 😄

Bienvenue sur ce forum sur lequel tu vas trouver ta place et où tu pourras complètement vivre ta passion pour Mika !

Je suis contente d'apprendre qu'il apporte beaucoup de choses dans ton quotidien et je suis sûre que ce n'est pas fini ! J'ai hâte de discuter avec toi sur le forum au travers des sujets 🙂

Prends soin de toi !

Bonjour, comment sur ce site peux t’on vivre notre passion pour Mika ?

Quel sujet pourrions-nous discuter ?

Coucou Myriam ! :bye:

Bienvenue sur le MFC, j’espère que tu te plaira avec nous. Je m’appelle Laurie et si tu as des questions, hésite pas on essayera de t’aider au mieux ! Ça fait toujours plaisir de voir de nouveaux fans 🙏🏻

On 8/28/2021 at 2:34 PM, Mikasister said:

Hello @MyriamNeemeand welcome to the MFC. Hope you have  fun here. If you want to speak in french with other fans you can do it the french thread. The rest of the forum is better to use english so everyone understands you. Thank you. :wink2:

Enjoy the place! :huglove:

Hi what can I do in this place? You said hope you have fun here

2 hours ago, MyriamNeeme said:

Hi what can I do in this place? You said hope you have fun here

You can find a lot of information about Mika, from his music, the meaning of his songs, interviews, TV shows, past and future projects and also find beautiful photos and being  informed day by day about what he is doing. Here you will find information about all his concerts. And something that fans like is to participate in contests and win fantastic prizes related to Mika and his projects and finally here you will find good friends to share your love and admiration for Mika.:wink2:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MyriamNeeme said:

De bon amis tu dis ? Il y a une personne qui me parle très impoliment quand je pose une question. Je ne me sens pas la bien venu sur se site. Me faire parler avec une façon  méchante, ça ne se fait pas et connaissant Mika, il n’apprécie pas que les autres soit méchant avec ces fans. 

MyriamNeeme, right now no one knows about dates for Montreal of if Mika will do Staracademy again next year but if he will do it will be posted in the News and Press section at the time MFC gets to know about it. So we can´t answer your question right now. All we know about are the concerts in October and that he is doing XF Italy and The Voice France at the moment. 

To make the waiting time shorter you can read all the threads about former concerts or The Voice or XF, here on the forum you can find so much information about Mika´s carreer. When he will tour again next year or in two years he will come to Montreal for sure but we don´t know when he will go on tour again.

2 minutes ago, Sabine64 said:

MyriamNeeme, right now no one knows about dates for Montreal of if Mika will do Staracademy again next year but if he will do it will be posted in the News and Press section at the time MFC gets to know about it. So we can´t answer your question right now. All we know about are the concerts in October and that he is doing XF Italy and The Voice France at the moment. 

To make the waiting time shorter you can read all the threads about former concerts or The Voice or XF, here on the forum you can find so much information about Mika´s carreer. When he will tour again next year or in two years he will come to Montreal for sure but we don´t know when he will go on tour again.

I hope to see him😔

Just now, MyriamNeeme said:

Where can I see news about Mika on today

we have no news every day. I fthere are news you will find it in the News and Press section. If he posts news he does it on Instagram or Twitter or his team on Facebook

1 minute ago, Sabine64 said:

we have no news every day. I fthere are news you will find it in the News and Press section. If he posts news he does it on Instagram or Twitter or his team on Facebook

Sorry I mean where can I find news and press?

On 8/28/2021 at 5:52 PM, crazyaboutmika said:

Hello,

I found out about Mika when I saw his medley in Star Academy 2020/2021

Since that day I fell in love with his music and with him.

I have hàd to go through lots of surgeries and each year in September I have to stay in hospital to go through exams.

Listening to Mika's music gives me happlness. My dream is to meet him at least once in my life.

This is my message to introduce myself

Hi why you translate my message?

14 hours ago, Laurya said:

Coucou Myriam ! :bye:

Bienvenue sur le MFC, j’espère que tu te plaira avec nous. Je m’appelle Laurie et si tu as des questions, hésite pas on essayera de t’aider au mieux ! Ça fait toujours plaisir de voir de nouveaux fans 🙏🏻

C’est fou comment sur chaque photo, Mika a l’air différent. Comme si j’arrive pas à le reconnaître de quand je l’ai vu à la télé à star académie 

• Like 1