Qui je suis

MyriamNeeme

@MyriamNeeme

More clarifications: this forum is for fans, Mika doesn't take part to our discussions here. He doesn't answer to any question here and we don't know if he reads this forum.

If you have any question, you can write it here: https://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/28417-not-everything-needs-a-thread/

As the guidelines specifies, you don't have to open new threads for every question you have, just use the link from above.

If you still didn't read the guidelines to follow the rules for this forum, please open this link and read them: https://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/33774-getting-started-on-mfc/?tab=comments#comment-4197080

If you still have questions, you can also post them here in this page, no need to open new threads in other sections of the forum.

Thank you.

Edited by krysady
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, krysady said:

@MyriamNeeme

More clarifications: this forum is for fans, Mika doesn't take part to our discussions here. He doesn't answer to any question here and we don't know if he reads this forum.

If you have any question, you can write it here: https://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/28417-not-everything-needs-a-thread/

As the guidelines specifies, you don't have to open new threads for every question you have, just use the link from above.

If you still didn't read the guidelines to follow the rules for this forum, please open this link and read them: https://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/33774-getting-started-on-mfc/?tab=comments#comment-4197080

If you still have questions, you can also post them here in this page, no need to open new threads in other sections of the forum.

Thank you.

I don’t know how to use your website. It very hard so sorry if I create thread because I don’t know how write something about Mika. 

On 8/28/2021 at 12:25 PM, MyriamNeeme said:

Bonjour,

J’ai rencontrer Mika lors qu’il a fait son midley à star académie 2020/21

Depuis ce jour, je suis tombé en amour avec ca musique et lui. 
Je suis une personne qui a subi beaucoup d’opérations jusqu’à l’âge de 10 ans mais ca a faite d’autres complications et mes nuit sont difficile. Je suis souvent triste, fatiguée. 
Ecouter la musique de Mika me donne du bonheur. Je reve juste de le rencontrer au moins une fois dans me vie. 
😁 Voila mon message de bienvenue. 

Dans 12 jours c’est ma fête 😇 13 septembre et Mika fera partie de la soirée. « Soirée karaoke Mika » 
Mon invité d’honneur. 
J’aimerais qu’il soit là mais personne c’est où il est 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
MIKA
Mika Fan Club

On 8/28/2021 at 12:25 PM, MyriamNeeme said:

Bonjour,

J’ai rencontrer Mika lors qu’il a fait son midley à star académie 2020/21

Depuis ce jour, je suis tombé en amour avec ca musique et lui. 
Je suis une personne qui a subi beaucoup d’opérations jusqu’à l’âge de 10 ans mais ca a faite d’autres complications et mes nuit sont difficile. Je suis souvent triste, fatiguée. 
Ecouter la musique de Mika me donne du bonheur. Je reve juste de le rencontrer au moins une fois dans me vie. 
😁 Voila mon message de bienvenue. 

Le 13 septembre jour de ma fête, je ne pourrais jamais réaliser le rêve de voir Mika. Tout comme j’aimerais réaliser le rêve de pouvoir dormir pendant une année bien sans me réveiller au 5 minute ou de passer une nuit entière à regarder le plafond de ma chambre cherchant à essayer de dormir. Ca fait 3 jour je ne dors pas. 

15 hours ago, MyriamNeeme said:

Dans 12 jours c’est ma fête 😇 13 septembre et Mika fera partie de la soirée. « Soirée karaoke Mika » 
Mon invité d’honneur. 
J’aimerais qu’il soit là mais personne c’est où il est 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
MIKA
Mika Fan Club

Le 13 septembre jour de ma fête, je ne pourrais jamais réaliser le rêve de voir Mika 💖

tout comme j’aimerais réaliser le rêve de pouvoir dormir pendant une année bien sans me réveiller au 5 minute ou de passer une nuit entière à regarder le plafond de ma chambre cherchant à essayer de dormir. Ca fait 3 jour je ne dors pas. 1 jour sur 2 je dors bien ou presque. 

@MyriamNeeme  Dear Myriam, we explained to you to NOT open new topic threads all over the forum, do NOT click on Start New Topic for every question you have. 

You can ask here on "Qui je suis" page everything you want to know, we can see it and try to answer. 

Thank you.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Just ask all your questions in this thread and we will try to answer them and help you the best we can.

We told her that many times, but still new threads appear every day, it seems no help is enough :dunno:

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Just ask all your questions in this thread and we will try to answer them and help you the best we can.

how can I load video from YouTube to instagram?

are you happy know I write there??😡😡

I am not the only one who created a new topic 😡😡

2 minutes ago, MyriamNeeme said:

how can I load video from YouTube to instagram?

are you happy know I write there??😡😡

I am not the only one who created a new topic 😡😡

You can ask here questions about this forum, Mikafanclub. You need to ask on Instagram for their rules.

No ones created new topics for every question they have, only if there's some important news for all the fans here.

• Like 3