Jump to content

Qui je suis


MyriamNeeme
 Share

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, MyriamNeeme said:


how can I load video from YouTube to instagram?

are you happy know I write there??😡😡

 

I am not the only one who created a new topic 😡😡

Myriam there is already a thread for almost everything about Mika on the forum and we update them when needed and open new onces only when something new happens or else the forum would be too messy and impossible to use. 

We are forum guides and willing to help you regarding things related to Mika or to MFC in our free time because we like to help fellows Mika fans but we are not gurus who can answer any question. For your  particular question search google and I am sure you will find tutorials.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Myriam there is already a thread for almost everything about Mika on the forum and we update them when needed and open new onces only when something new happens or else the forum would be too messy and impossible to use. 

We are forum guides and willing to help you regarding things related to Mika or to MFC in our free time because we like to help fellows Mika fans but we are not gurus who can answer any question. For your  particular question search google and I am sure you will find tutorials.


I just want to know how can I load a video from YouTube to Instagram. In you forum no body are respected 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, MyriamNeeme said:


I just want to know how can I load a video from YouTube to Instagram. In you forum no body are respected 

 

44 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Myriam there is already a thread for almost everything about Mika on the forum and we update them when needed and open new onces only when something new happens or else the forum would be too messy and impossible to use. 

We are forum guides and willing to help you regarding things related to Mika or to MFC in our free time because we like to help fellows Mika fans but we are not gurus who can answer any question. For your  particular question search google and I am sure you will find tutorials.

 

57 minutes ago, krysady said:

You can ask here questions about this forum, Mikafanclub. You need to ask on Instagram for their rules.

No ones created new topics for every question they have, only if there's some important news for all the fans here.


And  I want to know if Mika have tik tok

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Myriam there is already a thread for almost everything about Mika on the forum and we update them when needed and open new onces only when something new happens or else the forum would be too messy and impossible to use. 

We are forum guides and willing to help you regarding things related to Mika or to MFC in our free time because we like to help fellows Mika fans but we are not gurus who can answer any question. For your  particular question search google and I am sure you will find tutorials.

If you write here. You have to right in french. You don’t speak french so don’t write on my things in English 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, MyriamNeeme said:

If you write here. You have to right in french. You don’t speak french so don’t write on my things in English 

English is the official language all over the Forum. Only in the French speaking thread is it o.k. to speak French

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MyriamNeeme said:


I just want to know how can I load a video from YouTube to Instagram. In you forum no body are respected 

 

Myriam, this question is nothing to do with this site, it is about YouTube and Instagram.  Hopefully someone with technical knowledge might try to help you, otherwise try Google.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MyriamNeeme said:

And  I want to know if Mika have tik tok

You asked this question before and I already answered, do you remember? We don't know, he didn't say. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, MyriamNeeme said:

How do you know? If you don’t know where he is and you post pictures of him and laughs on him

Myriam you know the French sentance saying "il ne faut pas pousser le bouchon trop loin"????? 

Maybe you should think of that if you really want people to answer to your questions..... 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, silver said:

Myriam, if you think you would be happier posting in French, there is a French Mika fan club at www.mikawebsite.com (not the official fan club though).

They are about to close.... (not a joke :insane:)

  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/5/2021 at 6:55 PM, MyriamNeeme said:

How do you know? If you don’t know where he is and you post pictures of him and laughs on him

 

He doesn't have an official Tiktok account, that is something he would tell people about, because you don't keep an official account secret. He might have a private one, we don't know and it's none of our business. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, mellody said:

 

He doesn't have an official Tiktok account, that is something he would tell people about, because you don't keep an official account secret. He might have a private one, we don't know and it's none of our business. 

Hi there is someone on Instagram tell me that he is Mika. He also created a account on Facebook. On Instagram his name is Mika3002021. Do I have to tell you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, MyriamNeeme said:

Hi there is someone on Instagram tell me that he is Mika. He also created a account on Facebook. On Instagram his name is Mika3002021. Do I have to tell you?

The only official account of Mika is Mikainstagram, all the others are fake accounts.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi Can I know how can I be accepted in your fan club? I feel I am not welcome. What can I do for you accept me like I am, love me and not make me feel bad? I really love Mika and I really want to share my passion with everyone. And I want to do everything for Mika loves me too with in this hard world.  😁

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, silver said:

 

Myriam, you are welcome here.  We'd just like you to ask all your questions in one thread.

Ok thank you. Can I know why I don’t receive an notification when Mika make a story video on Instagram and I would like to send a message but where?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy