Qui je suis

MyriamNeeme

13 minutes ago, MyriamNeeme said:

how can I load video from YouTube to instagram?

are you happy know I write there??😡😡

I am not the only one who created a new topic 😡😡

Myriam there is already a thread for almost everything about Mika on the forum and we update them when needed and open new onces only when something new happens or else the forum would be too messy and impossible to use. 

We are forum guides and willing to help you regarding things related to Mika or to MFC in our free time because we like to help fellows Mika fans but we are not gurus who can answer any question. For your  particular question search google and I am sure you will find tutorials.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Myriam there is already a thread for almost everything about Mika on the forum and we update them when needed and open new onces only when something new happens or else the forum would be too messy and impossible to use. 

We are forum guides and willing to help you regarding things related to Mika or to MFC in our free time because we like to help fellows Mika fans but we are not gurus who can answer any question. For your  particular question search google and I am sure you will find tutorials.

I just want to know how can I load a video from YouTube to Instagram. In you forum no body are respected 

Just now, MyriamNeeme said:

I just want to know how can I load a video from YouTube to Instagram. In you forum no body are respected 

44 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

57 minutes ago, krysady said:

You can ask here questions about this forum, Mikafanclub. You need to ask on Instagram for their rules.

No ones created new topics for every question they have, only if there's some important news for all the fans here.

And  I want to know if Mika have tik tok

1 hour ago, crazyaboutmika said:

If you write here. You have to right in french. You don’t speak french so don’t write on my things in English 

4 minutes ago, MyriamNeeme said:

If you write here. You have to right in french. You don’t speak french so don’t write on my things in English 

English is the official language all over the Forum. Only in the French speaking thread is it o.k. to speak French

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MyriamNeeme said:

Myriam, this question is nothing to do with this site, it is about YouTube and Instagram.  Hopefully someone with technical knowledge might try to help you, otherwise try Google.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, MyriamNeeme said:

How do you know? If you don’t know where he is and you post pictures of him and laughs on him

Myriam you know the French sentance saying "il ne faut pas pousser le bouchon trop loin"????? 

Maybe you should think of that if you really want people to answer to your questions..... 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, silver said:

Myriam, if you think you would be happier posting in French, there is a French Mika fan club at www.mikawebsite.com (not the official fan club though).

They are about to close.... (not a joke :insane:)

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/5/2021 at 6:55 PM, MyriamNeeme said:

How do you know? If you don’t know where he is and you post pictures of him and laughs on him

He doesn't have an official Tiktok account, that is something he would tell people about, because you don't keep an official account secret. He might have a private one, we don't know and it's none of our business. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, mellody said:

He doesn't have an official Tiktok account, that is something he would tell people about, because you don't keep an official account secret. He might have a private one, we don't know and it's none of our business. 

Hi there is someone on Instagram tell me that he is Mika. He also created a account on Facebook. On Instagram his name is Mika3002021. Do I have to tell you?

7 minutes ago, MyriamNeeme said:

Hi there is someone on Instagram tell me that he is Mika. He also created a account on Facebook. On Instagram his name is Mika3002021. Do I have to tell you?

The only official account of Mika is Mikainstagram, all the others are fake accounts.

• Like 1

Hi Can I know how can I be accepted in your fan club? I feel I am not welcome. What can I do for you accept me like I am, love me and not make me feel bad? I really love Mika and I really want to share my passion with everyone. And I want to do everything for Mika loves me too with in this hard world.  😁

1 minute ago, silver said:

Myriam, you are welcome here.  We'd just like you to ask all your questions in one thread.

Ok thank you. Can I know why I don’t receive an notification when Mika make a story video on Instagram and I would like to send a message but where?