Qui je suis

MyriamNeeme

11 minutes ago, MyriamNeeme said:

Ok thank you. Can I know why I don’t receive an notification when Mika make a story video on Instagram and I would like to send a message but where?

I think there is a general problem with Instagram notifications. I don't receive them or receive them very late (several hours later).

Some other fans say the same.

For the message - you can write a comment under Mika's posts. That's all you can do. Mika doesn't read private messages and don't answer them. So don't expect it. Fans write thousands of comments and it is impossible for him to read them all. Sometimes he likes one or two. Rarely answers them - but it happens. When I write the comment I never expect him to answer - so I am not disappointed. So I propose you to do the same.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, MyriamNeeme said:

Hi Can I know how can I be accepted in your fan club? I feel I am not welcome. What can I do for you accept me like I am, love me and not make me feel bad? I really love Mika and I really want to share my passion with everyone. And I want to do everything for Mika loves me too with in this hard world.  😁

May I ask you the reason(s) why you registered here ?

What did you expect ?

How do you want to participate  at the forum's life ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, carafon said:

May I ask you the reason(s) why you registered here ?

What did you expect ?

How do you want to participate  at the forum's life ?

Sorry I do it. I understand. I can’t have a place here. Sorry for the inscription. I think I can have contact or new about Mika. It not the good place for that. I just try to send something to Mika. 
sorry because I have come here. I am really stupid to do that. 

6 minutes ago, MyriamNeeme said:

Sorry I do it. I understand. I can’t have a place here. Sorry for the inscription. I think I can have contact or new about Mika. It not the good place for that. I just try to send something to Mika. 

Myriam, when there is news about Mika we publish it as soon as we can.  We do not have direct contact with Mika - no site does - and we have no address to send fan mail to.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, silver said:

Myriam, when there is news about Mika we publish it as soon as we can.  We do not have direct contact with Mika - no site does - and we have no address to send fan mail to.

The lovely Debora do it for me. Thank you and sorry I come here. 

10 minutes ago, MyriamNeeme said:

You're not stupid.... You probably expected too much from us. 

We are only fans..... just like you.... 

I understand that it may be disappointing, but unfortunately there's nothing we can do 

If it would be possible, we'd do it for ourselves, you can believe me 😉

• Like 1

Just now, carafon said:

You're not stupid.... You probably expected too much from us. 

We are only fans..... just like you.... 

I understand that it may be disappointing, but unfortunately there's nothing we can do 

If it would be possible, we'd do it for ourselves, you can believe me 😉

I don’t ask nothing today. I just write to make a message because a feak account talk in the name of Mika. And said he is Mika and I can speak with his menagement. I just want to let you know. Sorry if I do it. I don’t know we can do that. 

52 minutes ago, MyriamNeeme said:

I don’t ask nothing today. I just write to make a message because a feak account talk in the name of Mika. And said he is Mika and I can speak with his menagement. I just want to let you know. Sorry if I do it. I don’t know we can do that. 

Sadly there are a lot of fake Mika accounts around.  Mika would never talk directly to fans, ask for money (the real Mika is far richer than any of us will ever be), or ask someone to be his girlfriend (because he is gay and has a long-term partner).

• Like 5

54 minutes ago, silver said:

Sadly there are a lot of fake Mika accounts around.  Mika would never talk directly to fans, ask for money (the real Mika is far richer than any of us will ever be), or ask someone to be his girlfriend (because he is gay and has a long-term partner).

Thank you 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MyriamNeeme said:

Hi I receive a notification that Mika instagram put something on his profile. But when I open I don’t see something new? It is normal?

Hi Myriam,

These are stories, you need to click at his picture in the upper left corner:

grafik.png.10014bcd744ebc1d1daf699642344332.png

• Like 2

22 hours ago, MyriamNeeme said:

It's a pity ,but I think that you're not the first and only one who got this kind of message.

If you wrote on socials that you desperatly want to meet or contact Mika you may be a good target for undelicate people

So be carefull ,especially if you're asked for money or personal datas . 

I don't want to break your dreams , just to protect you from malicious persons.

By the way you can signal the fake accounts on every social medias.

On twitter click on the 3 points next to the profile picture and go to "signaler "

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, carafon said:

It's a pity ,but I think that you're not the first and only one who got this kind of message.

If you wrote on socials that you desperatly want to meet or contact Mika you may be a good target for undelicate people

So be carefull ,especially if you're asked for money or personal datas . 

I don't want to break your dreams , just to protect you from malicious persons.

By the way you can signal the fake accounts on every social medias.

On twitter click on the 3 points next to the profile picture and go to "signaler "

I already do it but I don’t know if something will happen

• Like 3

12 hours ago, MyriamNeeme said:

I already do it but I don’t know if something will happen

I searched the account you mentionned and didn't find it

It probably means that they already did something

Edited by carafon
  • Like 2

On 9/7/2021 at 5:58 PM, MyriamNeeme said:

Hi there is someone on Instagram tell me that he is Mika. He also created a account on Facebook. On Instagram his name is Mika3002021. Do I have to tell you?

Don't reply. This is a fake. Mika has one official page on facebook ran by a team  and his instagram which is @mikainstagram and @mikasounds on twitter. He takes care of his instagram and his twitter himself. Every other account telling you they are Mika is a fake. Yes it is a good thing to report fake accounts to MFC. 

• Like 2

On 9/5/2021 at 6:55 PM, silver said:

Malheureusement il n'y a pas toujours un francophone en ligne

Well I think it is best to reply to Myriam in her own thread however I can post in English and translate my answer in French so everyone can understand...

Je pense que c'est mieux de répondre à Myriam dans son propre thread mais je peux lui répondre en anglais et traduire ma réponse en français pour que tout le monde comprenne 

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Don't reply. This is a fake. Mika has one official page on facebook ran by a team  and his instagram which is @mikainstagram and @mikasounds on twitter. He takes care of his instagram and his twitter himself. Every other account telling you they are Mika is a fake. Yes it is a good thing to report fake accounts to MFC. 

Even better to report them on whichever platform they use (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc) as they can close the accounts down

7 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Well I think it is best to reply to Myriam in her own thread however I can post in English and translate my answer in French so everyone can understand...

Je pense que c'est mieux de répondre à Myriam dans son propre thread mais je peux lui répondre en anglais et traduire ma réponse en français pour que tout le monde comprenne 

7 hours ago, carafon said:

I also can write in both languages if it helps

Je peux aussi écrire dans les 2 langues si ça peut aider

Yes, I think in Myriam's thread it will be OK to use French, but preferably with an English translation.

• Thanks 2

15 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

15 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

14 hours ago, carafon said:

I also can write in both languages if it helps

Je peux aussi écrire dans les 2 langues si ça peut aider

7 hours ago, silver said:

Even better to report them on whichever platform they use (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc) as they can close the accounts down

7 hours ago, silver said:

Yes, I think in Myriam's thread it will be OK to use French, but preferably with an English translation.

Merci de m’avoir répondu. Je lui est posé beaucoup de questions pour le piéger et finalement il m’a avoué qu’il n’était pas Mika que c’était une blague (pas très drole😡) à partir de là je lui est dit de ne plus jamais m’écrire. 
désoler j’ai des difficultés avec mon anglais. Avec mes problèmes de santé, j’ai eu beaucoup de difficultés à l’école. J’ai quand même réussi à avoir 3 diplôme. J’ai étudié comptabilité, technicienne en informatique et secrétaire. Mais même là j’ai eu beaucoup de misère. Il fallait toujours avoir 80% pour passer l’année. Mais comme j’avais beaucoup de difficultés d’apprentissage, il m’ont donner les outils nécessaires et il m’ont donner la chance de passer avec une note un peu plus basse que 80%

Malheureuse, je n’arrive pas à trouver du travaille alors j’aide mon beau frère avec ca pharmacie. Il est pharmacien et je suis une technicienne au laboratoire. Grâce à la musique de Mika, je suis beaucoup plus motivée pour le travail. Quand je travaille le soir, je reste avec mon beau frère pour l’aider à terminer des tâches et on écoute de la musique de Mika 😁

Je sais que cela n’est pas possible mais j’aurais aimer qu’il y est un live avec Debora et Mika lundi le 13 septembre pour ma fête. 

Merci pour ce live Debora en date du 9 septembre. C’était vraiment amusant. 

Edited by MyriamNeeme
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, MyriamNeeme said:

Merci de m’avoir répondu. Je lui est posé beaucoup de questions pour le piéger et finalement il m’a avoué qu’il n’était pas Mika que c’était une blague (pas très drole😡) à partir de là je lui est dit de ne plus jamais m’écrire. 
désoler j’ai des difficultés avec mon anglais. Avec mes problèmes de santé, j’ai eu beaucoup de difficultés à l’école. J’ai quand même réussi à avoir 3 diplôme. J’ai étudié comptabilité, technicienne en informatique et secrétaire. Mais même là j’ai eu beaucoup de misère. Il fallait toujours avoir 80% pour passer l’année. Mais comme j’avais beaucoup de difficultés d’apprentissage, il m’ont donner les outils nécessaires et il m’ont donner la chance de passer avec une note un peu plus basse que 80%

Malheureuse, je n’arrive pas à trouver du travaille alors j’aide mon beau frère avec ca pharmacie. Il est pharmacien et je suis une technicienne au laboratoire. Grâce à la musique de Mika, je suis beaucoup plus motivée pour le travail. Quand je travaille le soir, je reste avec mon beau frère pour l’aider à terminer des tâches et on écoute de la musique de Mika 😁

Je sais que cela n’est pas possible mais j’aurais aimer qu’il y est un live avec Debora et Mika lundi le 13 septembre pour ma fête. 

Merci pour ce live Debora en date du 9 septembre. C’était vraiment amusant. 

J'espère que tu trouveras un travail qui te conviendra grâce à l'expérience de travail avec ton beau frère :huglove:

Ça serait sympa d'avoir un live de Mika mais on ne peut pas prèvoir quand il y en aura un. En tout cas avec The Voice et XFactor c'est sûr qu'il sera plus présent sur les réseaux :thumb_yello:

I hope you will find a job after some time thanks to working with your brother in law :huglove:

It would be great if Mika did a live but it is unpredictable when he will. However with The Voice and XFactor he will certainly use socials more :thumb_yello:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 2