Qui je suis

MyriamNeeme

1 minute ago, MyriamNeeme said:

I don’t want he blocked me 😭😭😢😢 but one of fan on Instagram tell me to not stop send him messages so he can see and maybe response 

He will never respond to insistent fans, I can assure you, he never did it, maybe that fan made a bad joke :dunno:

16 minutes ago, krysady said:

He will never respond to insistent fans, I can assure you, he never did it, maybe that fan made a bad joke :dunno:

I see one times he write a video of one fan send him and he said that he love. He like a commant of one say that she loves the show and he retweet some commente of fan

On 9/19/2021 at 7:05 AM, carafon said:

Tout au long de sa carrière Mika a fait des concerts privés pour différentes compagnies (de mémoire il y a eu Swatch ,Samsung , la société générale , Thermomix , la poste mobile , Amex ....)

Ce sont les compagnies qui le payent et donc qui choisissent les modalités d'accès au concert

Quelque fois ils font gagner des places par tirage au sort , d'autres c'est réservé exclusivement à leurs clients. Parfois Deb reçoit quelques places à faire gagner ici mais ce n'est pas systématique

En gros c'est une question de chance . Quelques fois c'est assez facile d'avoir des places et d'autres c'est complètement impossible . Et ce, quelque soit la ville dans laquelle ça se passe.

Il parait qu'hier soir il a parlé d'une tournée en Amerique

Il serait donc étonnant qu'il ne passe pas par le Canada et Montreal en particulier

Mais ne t'enflamme pas trop vite ....Mika n'a pas la même notion du temps que ses fans qui ont tendance à être impatients . Il peut donc s'agir de quelques mois mais aussi de quelques années....

Quoi qu'il en soit il y aura de la promo de faite et tu seras au courant si tu suis son actualité 

Throughout his career Mika has done many private concerts for different companies ( I remember Swatch, Samsung, Société Générale, Thermomix, Mobile Post, Amex ....)

the companies are paying for it and therefore  they choose the terms of access to the concert

Sometimes it's posible to win places by random draw, sometimes it is reserved exclusively for their customers. Sometimes Deb gets a few places to win here but it's not systematic

Basically it's a matter of luck. Sometimes it's quite easy to get places and sometimes it's completely impossible, whatever the city 

It seems that last night he talked about a tour in America

It would be surprising if he would not go to Canada and Montreal in particular.

But don't be happy too quickly.... Mika doesn't have the same notion of time as his fans who tend to be impatient. It can last a few months as well as a few years....:naughty:

Anyway there will be promo and you will be aware if you follow his carreer

So je pourrais jamais le voir en spectacle??

1 minute ago, MyriamNeeme said:

Please you need to try to stop asking us about it. We don't know now. Mika is probably planning a new tour but no one can know now where he is gonna perform. It's not that we don't want to answer you, it's just that we don't know yet. If he come to Montreal for a show, you'll know about that. You don't have to ask everyday :)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Florine said:

Please you need to try to stop asking us about it. We don't know now. Mika is probably planning a new tour but no one can know now where he is gonna perform. It's not that we don't want to answer you, it's just that we don't know yet. If he come to Montreal for a show, you'll know about that. You don't have to ask everyday :)

Sorry I just want to know what is the website he used for buy the ticket. Sorry I ask you. 

On 9/19/2021 at 4:44 AM, krysady said:

I don't tell you what to do on IG, I thought you will post it for us because you quoted me, and I told you that we already saw those videos. I don't get why you twisted my answer :dunno:

We all love Mika, but we don't spam him on Twitter all day to tell him that over and over again, it's a matter of common sense and respect. Also he might block people who do that, it wouldn't be the first time. But you can do whatever you want, obviously.

Thank you to let me know. I will make attention so he will not block me. Thank you. 

• Like 1

Just now, MyriamNeeme said:

Like if he comes at Montréal for a show. I just want to know if it buying with a kind of site web 

When his team will announce a show in Montreal, they will put the link of the site where to buy tickets as well. We don't know in advance, for every show could me more sites available. You will see it at the right moment, don't worry.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, krysady said:

When his team will announce a show in Montreal, they will put the link of the site where to buy tickets as well. We don't know in advance, for every show could me more sites available. You will see it at the right moment, don't worry.

Ok. I want also tell you thanks you to tell me that Mika block some fans 

Edited by MyriamNeeme

57 minutes ago, MyriamNeeme said:

Relis mon message , surtout la fin.

Je n'ai jamais dit ça , bien au contraire .

Mais il faut avoir un peu de patience ......comme tout le monde te l'a déjà dit :wink2:

Please read my message one more time , especially the end.

I never said that . it's the opposite .

But you have to  be patient ......as everyone  already told you :wink2: 

Edited by carafon

5 minutes ago, carafon said:

Relis mon message , surtout la fin.

Je n'ai jamais dit ça , bien au contraire .

Mais il faut avoir un peu de patience ......comme tout le monde te l'a déjà dit :wink2:

Please read my message one more time , especially the end.

I never said that . it's the opposite .

But you have to  be patient ......as everyone  already told you :wink2: 

Non ce que je voulais dire quand tu dis que d’habitude il le fait en concert privé et que c’est dure de l’obtenir. J’imagine ca va etre la meme change à Montréal. Anyway j’espère que moi aussi un jour je peux lui parler après le spectacle 

25 minutes ago, MyriamNeeme said:

It very nice but I really confused with the begin and when he talk wi Kendji. 

The moment with Kenji was a short remember of his evolution at The Voice, he will appear in a future episode to help Mika training his candidates.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MyriamNeeme said:

Hi 

I just want to let you know that someone created account on instagram and pretending he is Mika. The account is Mika77011

I just want to lets you know. 

Have they written to you privately, Myriam? I don't see any posts on this account yet, so I'm not sure how you know it is fake account.

22 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

Have they written to you privately, Myriam? I don't see any posts on this account yet, so I'm not sure how you know it is fake account.

On instagrams he talk with me. 
other things I post a comment on a picture of Mika and I didn’t see it. Do you see the comments?

24 minutes ago, MyriamNeeme said:

On instagrams he talk with me. 
other things I post a comment on a picture of Mika and I didn’t see it. Do you see the comments?

OK, please report the account to Instagram as a fake account, and I will do the same.

Please do not continue to post about this fake account here -- you do not need to start multiple threads on the same subject, OK? Thanks.

I don't know what to tell you about your other problem, that's out of my control. :dunno: