Hello

BeccaStardust

Hey just joined today 

my name is Rebecca from the U.K. 

I found Mika a few days ago while watching random clips of The Voice. I ended up on the French version and decided to check him out (Idk why I didn’t check the others out )

Started watching lots of clips on YouTube and listening to Spotify and still binging though stuff. 
relised that two of his songs were ones I enjoyed in the past but didn’t know the artist

• Like 7

Hi Rebecca :bye: 

Welcome :welcomeani: and enjoy yourself here :huglove:

You might want to practise French here 

but we also have a chat which is supposed to be in English as the rest of MFC but if the mods don't mind it could be used to chat in more languages maybe? @silver @dcdebWhat do you think? 

Or else we could do the classes on your thread Rebecca.

I am learning Italian myself (slowly) thanks to Mika who makes dreams come true :wub2:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Hi Rebecca :bye: 

Welcome :welcomeani: and enjoy yourself here :huglove:

You might want to practise French here 

but we also have a chat which is supposed to be in English as the rest of MFC but if the mods don't mind it could be used to chat in more languages maybe? @silver @dcdebWhat do you think? 

Or else we could do the classes on your thread Rebecca.

I am learning Italian myself (slowly) thanks to Mika who makes dreams come true :wub2:

Yeah I saw a few people put helpful links to learning Italian in my thread and I’m happy if people want to use it in that way 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Rebecca Wiseman said:

I keep thinking I want to talk but ethier don’t know where or don’t want to intrude in what’s happening 

but that’s just as I watch or listen to new things 

The forum is a bit complicated at the beginning. But no problem, with time you will find your way around better. :original:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Prisca said:

The forum is a bit complicated at the beginning. But no problem, with time you will find your way around better. :original:

And when you don't find your way sometimes you find unexpected treasures .....

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Rebecca Wiseman said:

Asking here cause I don’t want to make a new a new topic 

on Amazon I’ve found a 3cd group but wanted to check if it’s official before buying as it looks kinda odd

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00CS8D4VO/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&psc=1

Looks fine to me, I've seen in my country something similar with only 2 CD's at the same price. 

Edited by krysady
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, krysady said:

Looks fine to me, I've seen on my country something similar with only 2 CD's at the same price. 

I know there was a 2 cd thing but hadn’t heard of 3 but at £16 I thought it was quite good especially since my friend gave me a £15 give voucher the other day

i needed to get something else on Amazon too so thought why not 

1 minute ago, Rebecca Wiseman said:

I know there was a 2 cd thing but hadn’t heard of 3 but at £16 I thought it was quite good especially since my friend gave me a £15 give voucher the other day

i needed to get something else on Amazon too so thought why not 

It's a bargain, go for it :thumb_yello:

• Like 1