Let's Talk: THE MFC TOUR BUS... ER... BOAT!

dcdeb

THE MFC TOUR BOAT  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be "on board" when the MFC Tour Boat sets sail on 24 October 2021, for 25€ per person?

• Yes, count me in!
    • No, I'm not interested in the MFC Tour Boat.
  2. 2. If you are planning to sail on the MFC Tour Boat, will you be bringing other people (that is, non-MFC members)?

• No, it will be just me.
    • Yes, I'll have a friend/one person with me.
    • Yes, I'll have several others with me. (Let us know how many in the comments!)

13 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

As well we can seat in a restaurant.

Not sure if it's possible for big groups to be together

I'm not absolutely sure but I think they still have to respect a certain distance between 2 tables and a quota by table

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Prisca said:

Thank you a lot Deb for organising the boat. :flowers2:

Can you already tell where in Paris the starting point and the final destination of the boat is? :original:

The company we are thinking of using is Vedettes de Paris, and they leave from the quay near the Tour Eiffel. I believe that's the end point, as well.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

15 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Joelle. It depends on how many we are. Because if we are 50 the boat will become more expensive than  25 EUR.

And in the bus you can walk as well, change seats and talk to people.

In case of a bad weather the bus has a heating system. 

For 50 people the price is 21 EUR.

But as I said - it's just an idea if the boat trip doesn't work.

As well we can seat in a restaurant.

image.thumb.png.c5e908d884419f6f17829c8e37329d8c.png

It will be great !

• Like 2

OK, it looks like we have about 65-ish people so far. Please, if you haven't already, respond to the poll so that we know whether to go ahead and book this cruise! Thanks!

• Like 8

Hello everybody 😀

Hey woooo awesome idea that tour on the Seine indeed 👍🏻Thanks Deb 🙏🏻

I am in of course !

I would be in also if you propose a lunch 👍🏻

And that is with my friend Macboll - she is no more active on MFC but still a Mika Fan so you can count one more person😉 (I don’t know if she will register I have clicked on « single person » because she is a MFCer and we are going to the shows together)

• Like 4

Thank you so much Deb :cheer:

That's such a good idea!

I'm in of course :cloud:

Can't wait to see you all :yay:

Kisses & hugs :hi5:

• Like 1

22 hours ago, dcdeb said:

WHO: MIKA FAN CLUB

WHAT: THE MFC TOUR BOAT!

WHERE: PARIS

WHEN: 24 OCTOBER 2021, 2PM OR LATER (EXACT TIME TBD)

WHY: TO CELEBRATE MIKA'S RETURN TO THE STAGE!

OK, I've had some conversations with various organizations about possibly renting a boat for our own private MFC Tour Boat cruise.

BUT... I'm going to be honest with you all. Initially I was told some things that have turned out not to be true, so doing this will be a little more expensive than I thought it would be, and we may decide to do a traditional gathering at a restaurant or other location. I'm trying to be sensitive to the fact that you all will have lots of other expenses on this trip, and that we will also be collecting for flowers/gift for Mika, too.

Here is where we are so far -- a basic 1-hour private cruise.

IF we get 100 fans to participate, it will work out to be about 25€ per person. (If there are fewer than 100 we could still do it, but the per person price would be more.) That will be for 1 hour and will not include any food or drink. There will be food and drink available at the quay or on the boat for those who want to purchase it. The boat will be exclusively ours -- no other passengers on board. While we are on the boat, they will play Mika music for us, as we cruise along the Seine and see the sights.

In the meantime, I'm having further discussions about what other options we may have as far as refreshments, and length of boat ride.

So what I'd like to do now is to talk about it here. And also I'm attaching a poll to this topic. Please let me know if you would be willing to do the private tour boat as I outlined it above, so I have an idea of whether we can even get 100 fans to do this. I know we've had 100 at least when we've done our get-togethers in London, so I'm hopeful we can make this happen as well.

Please reply to the poll as soon as you can, because if we're going to do this I need to book the boat ASAP!

Thanks!

Hi Deb, it's a very nice initiative, the Senna has its own charm. I make an observation: we do not know what developments the epidemic will have this autumn, I hope that everything goes according to well and that there are no changes of plans; for this reason I kindly ask you to check if in case of cancellation of the trip on the Senna due to the covid, we will be refunded the paid fees.Thanks to you for taking care of this. Maddalena

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Carolinechedo said:

bonjour je répondrai ce soir au questionnaire car je pars travailler :au revoir:

mais ouiiii je serai avec vous pour visiter Paris ; je vois avec mes amies MFCers:) :) :dance_man:

bonne journée à tous

:mika1:

bonsoir, je serai avec Solange, Ani, Corinne et d'autres que je ne connais pas encore... qui ont déjà dû s'inscrire . j'arriverai de Marseille avec Solange et nous sommes hébergées ensemble. bonne fin de journée, et à très vite ! rdv au prochain live :original:

Just now, Carolinechedo said:

bonsoir, je serai avec Solange, Ani, Corinne et d'autres que je ne connais pas encore... qui ont dû s'inscrire . j'arriveai de Marseille avec Solange et nous sommes hébergées ensemble. bonne fin de journée, et à très vite ! rdv au prochain live :original:

mince, j'ai cliqué trop vite !! j'ai rempli le questionnaire :) 

7 hours ago, Marab said:

Hi,

I'm in !

Before voting, I'm waiting for some friends that aren't able to connect to the MFC...even if they are MFC members ! 😉

Tell them to try to log in using their e-mail adress instead of their user name because for security reason you can only use your e-mail address to log in now.

• Like 3

I wàs wondering what time on Sunday the MFC cruise would take place? I would like to join but is it in the morning/afternoon? Also I want to ask an MFCer friend and get her answer so I know if she will join too before I fill in the survey. I did that cruise before but I would love to spend time with all of you so much :group_hug: :wub2:

Thank you so much for organizing this Deb :hug: :flowers2:

• Like 1

Just now, crazyaboutmika said:

I wàs wondering what time on Sunday the MFC cruise would take place? I would like to join but is it in the morning/afternoon? Also I want to ask an MFCer friend and get her answer so I know if she will join too before I fill in the survey. I did that cruise before but I would love to spend time with all of you so much :group_hug: :wub2:

Thank you so much for organizing this Deb :hug: :flowers2:

Deb said it would be in the afternoon (2pm or later)

• Like 2