2021 - Private Concert in Paris for AirFrance KLM American Express Cardholders 18 Sept - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

Mikasister

3 hours ago, Starlight said:

So good to see him perform again :fangurl:

It looks like a normal gig as before the pandemic. That gives me hope for a tour or summer festivals in several countries :crossed: Although maybe until he releases a new album there will be no tour but I am satisfied with summer festivals

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

but I am satisfied with summer festivals

Same here! It's more hopeful that next year UK summer festivals will go back to normal. 

It would be nice if Mika came close to me for Leeds Fest (also Måneskin have said they'd love to do that one, that would be a dream for me! 😍), but then there's also Glastonbury and Summer in the Park, London. (I think Mika has actually done that one before 🤔)

I love all the images and videos from last night's concert too! It really is amazing to see him so excited on stage again. Love the blue shirt, wouldn't mind snatching that from his wardrobe! :teehee:

Seeing everything really does give hope for a tour or more concerts, I'm just so happy seeing him perform, even though I wasn't there, so a big thank you to everyone sharing their videos!

• Like 8

I don't want to spoil Mellody's videos

Just a quick translation of what Mika said during Love Today:

"When we were in Australia our tour had to stop. We were supposed to go to Seoul, Japan... but we all know what happened. Tonight in this iconic venue we restart where we stopped. Our last concert in Melbourne was almost 2 years ago... now we restart... after this concert there will be a new album, a tour in US, some small Coachella's ... but before all this when I count to 3, I want to see all here jumping with your hands up!"

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I don't want to spoil Mellody's videos

Just a quick translation of what Mika said during Love Today:

"When we were in Australia our tour had to stop. We were supposed to go to Seoul, Japan... but we all know what happened. Tonight in this iconic venue we restart where we stopped. Our last concert in Melbourne was almost 2 years ago... now we restart... after this concert there will be a new album, a tour in US, some small Coachella's ... but before all this when I count to 3, I want to see all here jumping with your hands up!"

And I hope he visits South America too as he planned to do before the pandemic. Many fans have been waiting for him there for years. 

• Like 5

Just sharing links to my photos here and to the 2 videos I aleady uploaded... I'm on the train now and the internet connection isn't the best, so I won't upload anything else before I'm home... and I'll probably be off to bed soon tonight. 😅

Photos:

That jacket! :lustslow:

Naomika found it, if you have 1,100€ spare you can buy the basic version, without the embroideries. :mf_rosetinted:

talk during Love Today - most of the video isn't visible, as the lights were out, but it's what he said about album/tour, what Anna translated. And in the end he's running around shirtless. :biggrin2: 

A part of Grace Kelly:

A part of Tiny Love Reprise, the most emotional moment of this emotional show. :tears:

Trying to write a report now, let's see how far I get...

Edited by mellody
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 4

17 minutes ago, mellody said:

J

A part of Tiny Love Reprise, the most emotional moment of this emotional show. :tears:

Tiny Love Reprise - what a curage and love  you have to have in your heart to sing this song with your mom's voice, Mika...

The stage is different, the moment is different - but as in Revelation Tour there was his mom's photo on the wall, now there is her voice.....  Will Mika sing this song during the tour? 

By the way. Watching the stage - it reminded me one of Mika's interviews before the Revelation Tour. He had several ideas about how it would look like. One of them was: clean stage, only one spotlight on him and musicians behind a curtain.

Watching videos from Paris I can see that sometimes the light created a sort of curtain and musicians were behind it - like behind a big screen. The frame with lights was very clearly marked from the ceiling to the floor.

• Like 4