My Introduction!

linzijay

Hi, I'm Lindsey! I'm a freelancer and I live in Indiana, USA. I discovered MIKA a few months back after watching Pitch Perfect 2 with my little niece and getting curious about "Lollipop."  I ended up spending a few hours going down the Youtube rabbit hole. Now we're both huge fans :) We've put on two MIKA karaoke concerts for family so far LOL.

I couldn't even begin to tell you what my favorite MIKA song is (or any favorite song in the world really, it's like picking a favorite kid as a music lover and music blogger), but I just discovered "Rain" and "Last Party" yesterday and I love them. Trying to go slow and find new favorite Anyway, I'm happy to be here and hope you all have a wonderful day!

• Like 10

Hello  Lindsay  and welcome to the MFC.:welcomeani: You are in the right place to know more about Mika. If you have any question just have to ask.  To find your way around, take a look at this thread:

Enoy the forum! :wink2:

31 minutes ago, linzijay said:

Hi, I'm Lindsey! I'm a freelancer and I live in Indiana, USA. I discovered MIKA a few months back after watching Pitch Perfect 2 with my little niece and getting curious about "Lollipop."  I ended up spending a few hours going down the Youtube rabbit hole. Now we're both huge fans :) We've put on two MIKA karaoke concerts for family so far LOL.

I couldn't even begin to tell you what my favorite MIKA song is (or any favorite song in the world really, it's like picking a favorite kid as a music lover and music blogger), but I just discovered "Rain" and "Last Party" yesterday and I love them. Trying to go slow and find new favorite Anyway, I'm happy to be here and hope you all have a wonderful day!

Hello Lindsey and welcome here ! It's always so good to met new Mika fans and I hope you'll find everything that you need here :)

Welcome in the world of Mika !

If you need anything, don't hesitate ! Take care of you :D

3 hours ago, Sabine64 said:

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here. I´m Sabine from Germany

Nice to "meet" you! I hope to visit Germany someday. I've studied the German language for 20 years and I just love it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Hi @linzijay :welcomeani:

It's certainly is hard to pick a favourite song, I've been a Mika fan since the beginning and still can't pick one! 

There's plenty more music to discover! 

I can't wait to learn the rest of his songs :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Florine said:

Hello Lindsey and welcome here ! It's always so good to met new Mika fans and I hope you'll find everything that you need here :)

Welcome in the world of Mika !

If you need anything, don't hesitate ! Take care of you :D

Nice to "meet" you! :)

3 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Hello  Lindsay  and welcome to the MFC.:welcomeani: You are in the right place to know more about Mika. If you have any question just have to ask.  To find your way around, take a look at this thread:

Enoy the forum! :wink2:

Thank you for the help!

Hi Lindsey! :welcomeani:

4 hours ago, linzijay said:

I ended up spending a few hours going down the Youtube rabbit hole.

And yes, that's how it starts... good luck!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Gabry74 said:

Hello! :bye:

I'm Gabriella and I live in Italy, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani:

Have fun here and see you around... :cheer:

Hi :bye:  Thank you for the welcome!!! Nice to meet you, too.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...