The Day I discovered Mika and his Music :)

Raluca Trancau

Hi! I'm Raluca, but you can call me Ralu. I'm 22 and I live in Romania. Currently, I'm studying Computer Science, but I have a huge passion for Music and Visual Arts (I love singing, playing guitar, painting and drawing portraits). I've first discovered Mika about one year ago, while listening to music on YouTube. I remember that, at one point, I found a video from The Voice of France with the coaches singing Bohemian Rhapsody, and it really impressed me, but one particular voice and artist impressed me the most (I think you know the person I’m talking about :) ). So, I searched information about Mika on the Internet and, very soon after that,  I found Happy Ending from Sinfonia Pop ... It was absolutely magical (a masterpiece of sounds and colors with sparkles of honesty and love ... I definitely believe that this song is a story that easily could be ours and that has the power to appear, disappear and reappear from our lives like the wind, waves, sun, rain, good or bad ... After a while, I found more songs, interviews and different other things about Mika, and the conclusion was really simple: he is a very talented artist with a special power to spread around him good energy and kindness.

• Like 8

Salut, Ralu! :bye: Welcome to MFC, I hope you'll discover many more things here about Mika and his work :welcomeani:

If you got hooked by his voice on YT videos, just wait to hear and see him live, be prepared for a special experience! :wub2: 

Meanwhile, enjoy the forum and if you need any help, you know where to ask, see you in Paris :wink2:

• Like 2

Hi :bye: and welcome to MFC Ralu :huglove:

You wrote such a lovely intro :wub2:

Are you coming to Paris? 

You will love him live he is even more amazing :swoon:

In the meantime you might enjoy this thread:

https://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/30851-mika-rare-video-treasures-for-newbies-and-others/page/10/#comments

Enjoy yourself here with us :group_hug:

• Like 2

@Raluca Trancau Hello, Hi.. welcome Raluca , yes i'm agree Mika is he is special he colors your life with his positivity and will to live .. I discovered him about five years ago .. and yes you are right he is a good and very kind guy .. even if I have never met him he gives me the impression of a very sweet person ... on stage he has a life changing energy .. I saw him in concert and it was wonderful ... then yes, I love his songs too, they are all poems finally he is able to put you in a good mood with his music .. at least for me it is so

Edited by Paoletta
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...