2021 @ Philharmonie de Paris, 24 October REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

silver

Ohhhh and I was lucky enough to meet his eyes after the concert and give him a little present.. He is a real gentleman... I mean I was almost buried behind so many people trying to reach him but he really made an effort to follow the arm attached to that hand that was holding the present and finally he found my eyes and thanked me, even making a little bow with his marvellous head. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• Like 14

28 minutes ago, Serendipity said:

Ohhhh and I was lucky enough to meet his eyes after the concert and give him a little present.. He is a real gentleman... I mean I was almost buried behind so many people trying to reach him but he really made an effort to follow the arm attached to that hand that was holding the present and finally he found my eyes and thanked me, even making a little bow with his marvellous head. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I am so happy for. These are so precious moments :cheer:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Saturday report is here if you want to read it too :wink2: or jump.to Sunday report

Sunday started exactly like Saturday with Vicki waking me up for breakfast when I was sleeping like a log because I never was a morning person :lmfao: Breakfasts at Hotel Mercure are worth getting up for though they are truly a keto dream with eggs, bacon, smoked salmon, a variety cheeses, spices , tobasco everything you could dream of and for non keto peeps all sorts of breads, crepes, croissants, lots of different jams, fruit salad, juices...there was even peanut butter but there was sugar in it and all the drinks you could think of...and again the miracle of seeing all those wonderful Mika fans everywhere which was the best part :wub2: We took our time for breakfast and like on Sunday we took our cups to the lobby and Vicki and I chated with Rose. Time flew by very fast and we decided to take a uber together to get to vedettes de la Seine for the exciting MFC boat trip. We met everyone again queued a while (I cried out  laughing when I heard Mika's laughs compilation among his tracks that were playing because it was totally hilarious)  and got into the boat. We were given nametags, pins and red, blue and white berets which were really cool. We exchanged them so we got our favorite colors, a red one for me and a blue one for Vicki. We started going up the stairs but the top of the boat was already filled so we went downstairs and we had the wonderful surprise to see bottles of champagne courtesy of Mika which was so sweet of him :swoon: It made us felt loved I can't describe it better :wub2: and champagne is keto isn't life perfect? So we ended up outside which I really wanted with Vicki, Rose, many French and Italian fans with a glass of Mika's champagne in our hands feeling so happy and spoilt dancing to Mika's songs under the blue  sky and blessed by a warm sun :cloud: It was so much fun to be together on this boat I can't even describe that feeling :wub2: It was so wonderful. We took a uber back then decided to eat early not to be late to the concert this time. We had a lovely dinner at the closest restaurant with Marie Christine who had joined us in the meantime then went back to our room to change into our evening clothes. It was lovely not to have to rush to the philarmonie this time but silly me had forgotten the sanitary pass at the hotel while putting Mika's hankies into my purse so by the time I dashed back and forth (Thanks a million Vicki for leaving my tick at the desk :bow: ) I missed Toy Boy again :doh: I recorded the sound on my phone but that one song is missing of course... again Philarmonie peeps are lovely and they let me in again thank you so much to them :bow:
There was no TV recording, no The Voice final that evening, just Mika and his fans :wub2: It was a lot more intimate and relaxed. At first I had to unstress a bit because I had been so afraid to miss all the concert then I got into it. The emotions were different but still as strong. Blue made me cry the most as Mika dedicated it to his mum and we all had a heart melt together and thought together about her and it was truly a suspended moment to honor her. Mika talked a lot more and it felt like home :wub2: He talked about his love for Paris while introducing Boum Boum Boum which came to his mind while he was in a restaurant and a couple had forgotten to shut their blinds :lmfao: He messed up Elle me dit lyrics which made us laugh a lot and he said it was good luck at the beginning of a concert like when you break glass.He talked about sexuality before singing Good Guys and he made us laugh too It was so good like a regular concert :cloud: I love the way he talks and his sense of humor it was so heartwarming to be with him again :wub2: I need to listen to my recording and translate his exact words. We were allowed to clap along and Mika did an encore this time saying he needed to sing Elle me dit again without messing up the lyrics this time :lmfao: At that point fans had gotten up and were by the stage. Seing them doing this from the balcony was lovely :wub2: Mika said in a joke that it would mess up everything but that we could sing along during the chorus so we all did of course :wub2:  and Mika joyfuĺly messed up the lyrics again :lmfao:
Vicki and Marie Christine kind of wanted to go back to the hotel but I wanted to wait for Mika. There were lots of fans obviously and when he did come out I was in two minds about trying to slide under the bareer as many did. He looked absolutely gorgeous with his black mask and he was really sweet and signed some programs and other things for fans who could get close to him.  I was too far so I didn't get to give him the mandalorian I had found for him but it was still nice to see him smile, ask what we had thought about the concert and tell us good night :wub2: Many fans got their first contact and siggie on that night and I felt  very happy for them :wub2:
The evening wasn't over as I joined my MFC fellow night owls and even though I was a bit sleepy we had the biggest laughs and a wonderful time in the lobby together. We didn't want to part and end that magical week end at all... Everyone went to bed around 3 AM then I had to get up at 5:30 pack eat breakfast at 6 say bye to Vicki and Marie Christine, jump into my uber that was supposed to take me to my blablacar ride. I made it on time but there was a lot of traffic so it took one hour. Then the ride was really fun I talked a lot about Mika of course :lmfao: The driver was a sound ingeneer and another one a music student so we all had things in common for sure. My son was able to pick me up and I was home for lunch and in time for work. Thankfully I had bought ready to eat food before leaving for the week end. My son and my husband both had a cold but I was feeling fine and high from the week end which has been an incredibly uplifting exchange of love and good vibes. I love you all guys (and Mika of course) and I hope we can do this again soon :group_hug: Best party ever :wub2:  Thank you Mika, thank you all my Mika family, you are all totally wonderful and amazing and I love you to the moon and back :group_hug:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 10/27/2021 at 11:57 AM, Serendipity said:

So happy for you :hug::huglove:

• Like 2

The second symphony concert at the Philharmonie was more immersive than the first because Mika was freer to interact with the audience. :cloud:

There were no cameras like the night before. His family was in the parterre, a few rows behind mine. I liked all the songs, especially Good Guys, Last Party, Heroes, Relax and Blue and I loved the fact that he finally sang Elle me dit again. We were all standing up and we sang and danced like a normal pop concert. :cheer:

After the concert he stopped a few minutes with us, signing our tickets, Cds, etc... and wondering if we had fun on the boat. He was very nice and helpful as always. A real treasure. :wub2:

I share some photos and two videos:

1635234809740.jpg

1635234848821.jpg

1635235025466.jpg

1635235088117.jpg

1635235140749.jpg

1635235209016.jpg

1635235248898.jpg

1635235297595.jpg

1635235361656.jpg

1635235431399.jpg

1635234962773.jpg

1635235572289.jpg

1635235635292.jpg

20211025_030552.jpg

Screenshot_20211025-202851_Instagram.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Gabry74 said:

Het tweede symfonieconcert in de Philharmonie was meer meeslepend dan het eerste omdat Mika vrijer was om met het publiek om te gaan. :wolk:

Er waren geen camera's zoals de avond ervoor. Zijn familie zat in de parterre, een paar rijen achter de mijne. Ik vond alle nummers leuk, vooral Good Guys, Last Party, Heroes, Relax en Blue en ik vond het geweldig dat hij eindelijk Elle me dit weer zong. We stonden allemaal op en we zongen en dansten als een normaal popconcert. :cheer:

Na het concert stopte hij een paar minuten met ons, tekende onze kaartjes, cd's, enz... en vroeg zich af of we plezier hadden op de boot. Hij was zoals altijd erg aardig en behulpzaam. Een echte schat. :wub2:

Ik deel enkele foto's en twee video's:

1635234809740.jpg

1635234848821.jpg

1635235025466.jpg

1635235088117.jpg

1635235140749.jpg

1635235209016.jpg

1635235248898.jpg

1635235297595.jpg

1635235361656.jpg

1635235431399.jpg

1635234962773.jpg

1635235572289.jpg

1635235635292.jpg

20211025_030552.jpg

Screenshot_20211025-202851_Instagram.jpg

Wwowwww..thanks for sharing Gabry.. 👍💙

• Like 1

If you guys want to save my recordings (forgive Toy Boy missing) soundcloud does not let you save for free

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vqOWve_0fV4CG6sHPWzatDZHOw5msQ2T/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vu9U4ULggBzcxBsYki48OzJrCfF_pXkw/view?usp=drivesdk

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Hello and thx for the report of this concert and videos and pics 

i was ment to come to la philarmonie but i got operated in emergency the same week so i wasnt allowed to travel to paris 

do you know if the concert will be in spotify or on a cd or dvd ? 

thx a lot 

• Sad 6

29 minutes ago, valou44 said:

thx a lot 

Not sure yet about dvd/cd, but that would be awesome!

It was filmed on the 23rd and will be shown on French TV, likely France 5. A date is yet to be confirmed. I'm also hoping it will be added to the Philamornie Live website too 😊

At the moment we just have to wait and spend our time watching other peoples videos! 😁

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, valou44 said:

i was ment to come to la philarmonie but i got operated in emergency the same week so i wasnt allowed to travel to paris 

thx a lot 

I am sorry for you :sad:

The concert from 23 October have been recorded and will be broadcast on France TV and also available on the Philharmonie's website. From what I've heard, probably it will happen in 2022.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, valou44 said:

thx a lot 

What a shame for you :hug: I hope you are fine now :huglove:and that it won't ne long  before the first concert is on TV and internet :pray:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

While I was looking for a vidéo of "I went to hell last night , I found out that somebody posted the second part of the show

Hope he'll post the first one as well ....:wink2:

Edited by carafon
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, maggie112 said:

is it a part of your head in front row? :D 

No, I was in front of Ida the second night :wink2:

Edit: Congrats for the big LIKE :thumb_yello:

Edited by krysady
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The Mikasoon report from Sunday :facepalm:

On Sunday, I had arranged to meet Joelle (@carafon) at noon at the Metro Laumière. We then walked to the Vedettes de Paris, which took about 1 hour and 45 minutes. Then came the boat trip with only Mika music and Mika's laughter + 1 glass of champagne donated by Mika (thank you Mika :flowers2:) and a beautiful blue sky. ☀️

Afterwards, I took the metro with Andrea (@hero) and Andrea (@giraffeandy) to the Notre Dame and we had dinner near there. There I managed to get the zipper of my coat so displaced that I could neither open it nor close it properly. For a moment, I was afraid that I would have to attend the concert with my coat half-opened :facepalm:. I finally managed to get out of the coat with the zipper half open. But I didn't want to give up and get this zipper up and I pulled it so hard that it had to break, but it didn't and I finally got the zipper up and afterwards it even closed properly (Welcome to my world :lol3:).

After dinner, Andrea and Andrea went to the hotel to change and I took the metro directly to the Philharmonie because I didn't want to be late because I wanted to leave my present for Mika at the artists' entrance. The man in charge there was very nice and said he would make sure Mika got the gift. I then went to the normal entrance and this time I was at least clever enough not to leave things in my coat that could beep, sometimes I do learn :lol3:. Then I went in at checkpoint 1 (this time my ticket actually said checkpoint 2, but I noticed it too late :doh:). This time I was much earlier than the night before and the door to the hall was still closed. I went in and got two programmes (I paid for both evenings, didn't I :naughty:). I was then able to get to my seat without disturbing anyone. I was again in the third row in the middle. I was then asked again if I could change seats, which I did and moved two seats to the left. I was closer to Mika, so that was actually fine with me. As for the songs, I guess I had the same favourites as the night before. :original: I won't list them again here though; you can check out Saturday's report (link at the end of my report).

Mika talked more than on Saturday. I guess that was because Mika had no time pressure because of "The Voice" and there were no TV cameras. Mika was obviously tired because he kept forgetting the lyrics of the songs (I guess more than usual) and during "Elle me dit" he totally lost the thread and needed several seconds to catch himself. :teehee: But that didn't dampen the mood, on the contrary. :yes: And at the end of the concert, he said that he usually manages to hide the fact that he has forgotten the lyrics, but there it didn't work at all. And that's probably true except for the fans who are quite sure of the lyrics (I'm not one of them, I have a tendency to only listen to the melody and almost totally ignore the lyrics, that sounds strange coming from a Mika fan and translator together, but that's how it is, I'm working on changing that and knowing the lyrics better, because Mika's lyrics are worth knowing, so if Mika changes a word somewhere, I probably often won't notice it :dunno_grin:). So, the fact that he forgot the lyrics, I picked up from the other fans and from himself. I'll type up what Mika said on Sunday between the songs in the next post and let my colleague "machine translation" translate it.

I didn't find the concert on Sunday too short in contrast to Saturday's concert, because I was very tired (several nights with too little sleep had their effect). And I also had the programme and knew what song came after each other. And during the break, I also stayed in my seat. So, after the official concert, Mika sang "Elle me dit" again after a long clapping, as you surely noticed, because he couldn't leave until he had sung "Elle me dit" without mistakes (but he had forgotten his lyrics again :teehee:). And only later did I realise, with a video on the internet, that he had even brought the lyrics with him and had forgotten them anyway. :lmfao:And many people ran to the front before the encore. I didn't. I was just about to take out my mobile phone and set it up, I think, and I noticed late that people were walking to the front. At the end, I didn't take any photos and enjoyed the moment. And because I had looked up and seen that many people were already filming and taking photos during the concert, I didn't think it was necessary to take photos as well and it was certainly an advantage to still have battery on my phone for my way home. :lol3: As I was quite up front, I was also a bit uncomfortable filming/taking photos. Thanks to everyone for the photos and the films. :flowers2: I only have one photo with the empty stage before the concert. :lol3:

After the concert, it was again not clear if we would get to see Mika. I went to the artists' exit again. I sat on a wall at the back and I knew that if Mika came out, my chance to talk to him was small. But it was nowhere near as important to me as it had been the night before, because I could give him my gift (even if not in person). And I was very tired and the wall was fine with me. On the other hand, it was not at all clear whether he would come out. Which he eventually did, which I give him credit for, because he had to be very tired because he almost fell asleep already on Friday night at The Voice recording. :yes: And it turned out that way. I realised far too late that he had come out because I couldn't see anything back there and nobody was screaming when he came out. :lmfao:I would have had to push extremely hard to go to the front, which I didn't want to do. But I don't begrudge those who managed to talk to him and/or get his autograph. :original:

When I got home, I honestly regretted a bit that I sat there in the back and missed talking to him again, which I had actually wanted to do for years. :emot-sad: And I don't know when I'll be able to see him again. Vars would be a possibility, but I don't trust it until we're close to it and it actually takes place, now with the numbers going up, I don't know what to think... But luckily Mika is playing festivals next year, which gives me more hope as the case numbers have always been better so far in the summer and also more and more people are getting immunised against the coronavirus (be it with the vaccination and/or an infection). So fingers crossed that I don't have to wait another 5 years to be able to talk to Mika. :crossed:

After Mika left that evening, I wondered what we were actually still doing there outside the artist exit. Chilling! Ah ok. So, I was there with the two Andrea until security told us to please leave. So, we took the metro and I said goodbye to the two Andrea and went on by metro. I would have to change metros later. I knew it would be tight to take the last metro from the other line because my app kept showing that there was another metro and then there wasn't. When I got there, the app kept showing that there was another metro. When I got there, the app showed that I had about 3 minutes before the last metro left. But I think it was just this door that I heard closing when I got there (so the last metro left earlier than indicated). So, I ran to the other metro line (in the wrong direction at first :doh:) and when I got there, as I had feared, the metro was already gone. The metro station was closed. So, I had to ask the cleaner if he could open the door of the metro station :blush:. Which he did.

So, I had to take the night bus from the previous day again. At least this time I found it much faster than the day before, because it was the same bus stop. :lol3: And I also found my accommodation much quicker on foot. Then the Paris adventure was already over. The next morning, I went home. I didn't cry at any of the concerts, but when I saw this newspaper clipping at home, I cried like a baby :tears::

Who will you think of before going on stage?

I dedicated my show at the Royal Opera of Versailles to my mother. I wanted so much that she saw me one last time on stage [she died in February]. At the Philharmonie, I will think of the 200 fans who came from all over the world, from Japan to Poland, to listen to me. Do you realize that they rented a riverboat to be all together?

They were the first to rush when the seats went on sale. It's beautiful, isn't it?

Of course, we are not as important as his mother, but still it means something when he dedicates something to a specific group (ok, he said "think", but to me it feels like he dedicated the concert to that group). And he didn't have to do that, he could have said he was thinking of his family and friends, or his fans in general, which he didn't do. So, he dedicated a two-hundredth to me :wub2: and I don't remember anyone ever dedicating anything to me (and I'm not talking about famous people, but to my family and friends). I would like to thank Mika, but also everyone who organised the meeting at Belushi's bar and the boat tour and in general all the MFCers I had the pleasure to meet and spend time with this weekend. :group_hug:

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1