2022 - Mika @ Caribana Festival, Crans-près-Céligny, Switzerland - 16 June

Prisca

Mika will perform at the Caribana Festival in Crans-près-Céligny in Switzerland on 16 June 2022! This is located at the Lake Geneva, between Nyon and Geneva.

Please RSVP here if you're going:

The gig is confirmed. :yay:

Caribana Festival (caribana-festival.ch)

On 11/9/2021 at 9:39 PM, Kumazzz said:

CARIBANA Festival

16 June, 2022

Caribana Festival (caribana-festival.ch)

On 11/10/2021 at 9:48 PM, Prisca said:

Just for your information: The bigger the request, the more expensive the price will be:

grafik.thumb.png.a7aab1383659f2fb5891edebb5981d2b.png

https://www.caribana-festival.ch/en/ticketing/

I just bought a ticket. :yay:

By the way, I don't know why it says "THURSDAY 06", it is the button for Thursday 16. :hypo:

On 11/10/2021 at 10:13 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I think it's an error in English translation.

In French it's correct 

image.thumb.png.241219060b3434012dfab4cceb35a078.png

I bought a place too. Like this I can occupy my brain with plannings :lol3:

BTW the 16th has the best score in sales. Already 19%

• Like 2

Hope I can make this one and meet you finally. I have lovely memories of the last time I was there. Do you live near this place @Prisca?   My friend and I were staying in Nyon and took a taxi to the festival.

Eveything went so well, even the flight was perfect. It took us only an hour and a quarter from Barcelona to Geneva and the concert was so special :wub2:  I'm already dreaming  :cloud:

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Hope I can make this one and meet you finally. I have lovely memories of the last time I was there. Do you live near this place @Prisca

I hope to meet you too finally. :hug:

No, I don't live nearly, it takes me 4,5 hours by car, but it is in the same country, which is a very big advantage in times of pandemic. :yes:

• Like 2

• silver changed the title to 2022 - Caribana Festival, 16 June
  • mellody changed the title to 2022 - Mika @ Caribana Festival, Crans-près-Céligny, Switzerland - 16 June

Got my tickets, for me and my son. :biggrin2: I first didn't see the confirmation e-mail, because the sender is just "Ticketix", no mention of Caribana festival. But I found the tickets in my account on the website, so all is fine. :thumb_yello:

I've added the calendar event / RSVP link to the first post. :wink2:

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Hero said:

I just used my regular visa debit card.

Really? For some reason I just do not get it to work. Talked to my credit card company and the payment request didn’t even reach them 😭 which means something is blocked, but it is definitely not my card. 

Emailing the website didn’t help, they are not responding… but I will figure it out ☺️

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Hero said:

How long is everyone planning on staying? I'm thinking travel there on Weds, gig on Thursday, relax/recover and look around on Friday, travel back Saturday. So 3 nights. 

I will probably stay Wednesday night until Friday morning, but I might stay longer. :original:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hero said:

How long is everyone planning on staying? I'm thinking travel there on Weds, gig on Thursday, relax/recover and look around on Friday, travel back Saturday. So 3 nights. 

Traveling Thursday, leaving Saturday! I also have family in Geneva that I’ll be visiting, which I wanted to do forever (they’ve only lived there for the last 20 years) 🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I also have family in Geneva that I’ll be visiting, which I wanted to do forever (they’ve only lived there for the last 20 years) 🤣

I have lived in Switzerland for 35 years and have never been to Geneva. :blush:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Prisca said:

I have lived in Switzerland for 35 years and have never been to Geneva. :blush:

Maybe I should stay until Saturday too, so that another 35 years don't pass before I see Geneva. :lmfao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, Hero said:

Wow, the hotels are expensive! Might have to be a hostel trip.

Or :camping:.

What many do at festivals. :wink2:

Where did you check? Geneva or near the festival (Crans-près-Céligny)? :original:

6 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Or :camping:.

What many do at festivals. :wink2:

Where did you check? Geneva or near the festival (Crans-près-Céligny)? :original:

I wondered about :camping: but it says on the festival website that camping isn't permitted in the Crans municipality. :dunno:Plus I'd have to buy all the equipment and lug it over with me on the train/plane.

I've mostly looked at the Crans and Nyon areas. 

5 minutes ago, Hero said:

I wondered about :camping: but it says on the festival website that camping isn't permitted in the Crans municipality.

Ok strange, where on the page it's says that? Maybe they just mean that you are not allowed to go there with a camper? Or that camping is not allowed outside the festival? :dunno_grin:

I have a tent for 2 or 3 people, I am not sure. But I honestly feel a bit old for camping. :teehee:

Yes, maybe a hostel is better. :dunno_grin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Prisca said:

And you are saying that after you were in Paris? :naughty:

Oh yes, Paris is much more affordable, there's expensive aspects but also some cheaper ones... while in Switzerland you don't have many options, from what I noticed :wink2:

1 minute ago, krysady said:

Oh yes, Paris is much more affordable, there's expensive aspects but also some cheaper ones... while in Switzerland you don't have many options, from what I noticed :wink2:

In Switzerland, too, there are expensive hotels and cheaper ones. :original:

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Hero said:

Wow, the hotels are expensive! Might have to be a hostel trip.

I checked some hotels around the venue but it looks like a lot of them don't sell rooms via Booking.com during the festival.

I decided (for this moment) to take a room in Geneva hotel close to the train station. Probably there will be some night trains during the festival. So I could come back to Geneva after the concert.

• Like 2