I'm new here

Armida

Hi everyone my name is Armida. I'm from Italy and I'm trying to understand how this forum works. So I hope this comment will be showed to all of you !

I Love Mika and in 2019 I went to his concert in Milan. It was absolutely amazing. 

If anyone wants to talk with me or answer to comments etc.. in other languages, please do it. I speak English, Spanish, French and of course my native language (Italian)

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Armida said:

Hi everyone my name is Armida. I'm from Italy and I'm trying to understand how this forum works. So I hope this comment will be showed to all of you !

I Love Mika and in 2019 I went to his concert in Milan. It was absolutely amazing. 

If anyone wants to talk with me or answer to comments etc.. in other languages, please do it. I speak English, Spanish, French and of course my native language (Italian)

:welcomeani: Armida

Nice to meet you. :original:

This thread will help you find your way around:

• Like 3

Hello @Armida and welcome to the MFC :welcomeani: Have a lot of fun here. You are like Mika knowing so many languages. I speak catalan, spanish and a little bit english and I understand italian. 

I'm sure you'll enoy this place. Here you are the italian thread to share your love for Mika and his music with other italian fans

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...