2021 - MIKA @ VARS, France - 11 December 2021 FREE Concert

dcdeb

MIKA will be performing at Vars in a FREE concert on Saturday, 11 December 2021 to launch the winter season!

You can learn more about the Vars en Scene concert and how to book a stay at the resort here:

https://www.vars.com/hiver/experiences-a-vivre/vars-en-scene/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Just read that the infection numbers in France went up massively in the last 1-2 days - if that's not another glitch in the software those news websites use, and it continues like this, that might  bad news for Vars. :(

• Sad 2

6 hours ago, mellody said:

Just read that the infection numbers in France went up massively in the last 1-2 days - if that's not another glitch in the software those news websites use, and it continues like this, that might  bad news for Vars. :(

I have also heard that the numbers have increased greatly in France recently. To be honest, I only believe that the concert will really take place when we are a few days away and it hasn't been cancelled yet. :mellow:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 11/26/2021 at 8:11 PM, krysady said:

I read that you can enter ski resorts in French Alps only with a green pass AND a negative test.

Are you sure about that? After reading your post I sent them a private message on instagram and they just told me that a proof of vaccination OR a negative test is sufficient. I also see that on their website they only mention a "pass sanitaire". But obviously I can't be completely sure. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SilviaM said:

Are you sure about that? After reading your post I sent them a private message on instagram and they just told me that a proof of vaccination OR a negative test is sufficient. I also see that on their website they only mention a "pass sanitaire". But obviously I can't be completely sure. 

I read it here, scroll down to France, it says "and" :dunno: But if they told you the green pass is enough, maybe it's true.

https://www.euronews.com/travel/2021/11/25/travel-experts-give-their-verdict-on-whether-skiing-holidays-will-go-ahead-this-season?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1637943966

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, krysady said:

Oh that's odd.. This website seems to be quite reliable, but I don't know is it's official. 

https://skipass.vars.com here is what they say in their website. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, SilviaM said:

Oh that's odd.. This website seems to be quite reliable, but I don't know is it's official. 

https://skipass.vars.com here is what they say in their website. 

Yes, it seems the green pass and wearing a mask would be enough, and if they told you so, it must be official :thumb_yello:

• Like 2

• dcdeb featured this topic

A girl from my Facebook group made a live from the rehearsal. They are at the first row (of course) But not too many people at that time.

Mika had problems with playing piano because his hands were frozen. He said that he feels like each of his fingers are twice large and he looks like an elephant playing the piano.

Of course fans were freezing as well. I hope they all feel better during the concert.

BTW - singing Ice Cream in this weather sounds pretty "cold" :wink2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Hero said:

Is she an ice cube yet? :teehee: :wink2:

No, I'm not an ice cube yet. :biggrin2:

I don't have much battery now and I'm tired, but I've made a lot of videos. I'll try to upload them tomorrow evening. :group_hug:

The weekend and the concert were: :cloud:.

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 6

2 minutes ago, Prisca said:

No, I'm not an ice cube yet. :biggrin2:

I don't have much battery now and I'm tired, but I've made a lot of videos. I'll try to upload them tomorrow evening. :group_hug:

The weekend and the concert were: :cloud:.

Yay!!!! 😊 It looks awesome, I'm glad you had a good time. :cheer:

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • mellody changed the title to 2021 - MIKA @ VARS, France - 11 December 2021 FREE Concert