2022 - Mika @Festival de Carcassonne France 22 July 2022

krysady

14 minutes ago, Prisca said:

What about you guys? I can only buy tickets for Place SALLE but not for "Carre D'Or".

grafik.thumb.png.4d6ba418d82637c7ffc455c7e481bda1.png

Ok, there was one at the "Carre D'Or", but then already gone. :wait:

16 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Ok, there was one at the "Carre D'Or", but then already gone. :wait:

Which bit is the carre d'or, the first few rows by the stage? They don't show for me. 

I've got a ticket but it's free placement. Guess I'll be there early and queueing! 

1 minute ago, virgi said:

Can you all see your tickets somewhere (email, account on their website)? They only sent me an email with the payment details, but I don't see my tickets... 

I got an email from Billetterie Ma Place with a PDF with QR codes 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Hero said:

Which bit is the carre d'or, the first few rows by the stage? They don't show for me. 

I've got a ticket but it's free placement. Guess I'll be there early and queueing! 

With the Carre D'or, you have to be persistent. They pop up in between. :original:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mellody said:

site kept crashing, I didn't get a ticket and my friend couldn't buy one for me either. :( Going home now, maybe I'll be lucky and something else pops up later.

my friend managed to buy one for me, it's on the very side, but better than nothing.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, virgi said:

Can you all see your tickets somewhere (email, account on their website)? They only sent me an email with the payment details, but I don't see my tickets... 

I got an email from Billetterie MaPlace with a pdf ticket attached. It came after the payment confirmation email from POLE. 

• Like 1

Imo there was a little number of tickets for the Care d'or because tickets from 2020 are still valid. So if an own wants to be refunded the tickets land in sale. I can imagine some people will keep their places. Like this there will be no doublebooking.

So maybe you should check very often the status on the sales website. New tickets can appear at every moment.

image.thumb.png.4ba7dd1af09d59d9a06f9bb7362efebd.png

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hero said:

Are we able to sell spare tickets? The website states it's illegal to sell or exchange them. How does it work with names on tickets being checked alongside id cards and health passes? 

They didn't check id cards last time I went there.

Btw , the day they'll check the id at mika's concerts there won't be many people inside :naughty:

Edited by carafon
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Imo there was a little number of tickets for the Care d'or because tickets from 2020 are still valid. So if an own wants to be refunded the tickets land in sale. I can imagine some people will keep their places. Like this there will be no doublebooking.

So maybe you should check very often the status on the sales website. New tickets can appear at every moment.

image.thumb.png.4ba7dd1af09d59d9a06f9bb7362efebd.png

I don't think all the tickets were already on sale. There were almost none at the front in the middle. Maybe Mika thought of the MFCs and we can buy them later. :pinkbow:

I think that tickets from 2020 are only valid for concerts that were postponed, not cancelled:

grafik.thumb.png.b8708e1d2204639395ee6032acaab627.png

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Hero said:

Also try asking here. 😊

The extra ticket thread

Hi

I'm looking for 2 places in Carré Or for Carcassone .If someone has places to sell, please contact me :bye:

Thank you

(I posted this message in the Extra ticket thread too...)

9 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I don't think all the tickets were already on sale. There were almost none at the front in the middle. Maybe Mika thought of the MFCs and we can buy them later. :pinkbow:

I think that tickets from 2020 are only valid for concerts that were postponed, not cancelled:

grafik.thumb.png.b8708e1d2204639395ee6032acaab627.png

Anyway if people didn't claim the refund yet they will do it soon.

But I like your way of thinking that the first rows are reserved for MFC 👍

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hero said:

For now... :biggrin2:

Do you think they will release more? Until this morning you could see the Golden Circle in the plan, but no places available, now it's not there anymore :dunno_grin:

6 minutes ago, krysady said:

Do you think they will release more? Until this morning you could see the Golden Circle in the plan, but no places available, now it's not there anymore :dunno_grin:

In the middle at the front I saw seats that were never for sale. They must almost be reserved for someone. :dunno_grin:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Prisca said:

In the middle at the front I saw seats that were never for sale. They must almost be reserved for someone. :dunno_grin:

I didn't know that, I only checked the site the next day... I thought the places from the center have been sold in the first minutes on Tuesday :dunno_grin:

(this :dunno_grin:it's so funny!)

• Like 1