The Girl Who Didn't Know Too Much about Mika

Lulul

Hi everyone!. My name is Luana, I'm 22 and I'm from Uruguay 🇺🇾

I became a fan this year at September (yes, I saw Ryan Reynolds singing and I clicked).

At that moment everything was quite, I was watching the video over and over again.

For some reason my ears recognized the song, I didn't know from where. So I searched "Grace Kelly" on YouTube and from there I've been listening and watching everything about Mika.

When I listened to the old songs I had a flashback, specially with "We Are Golden". I remember having like 10 years old, watching the video on television and enjoying it so much (also freaking out cause a guy was dancing like crazy only wearing his underwear, in front of my 10 years old eyes :facepalm:

If it wasn't for the small detail of not having internet at that time, I'm sure I would have been a fan since the beginning.

I'm really happy to be here. I can't wait to go to my first concert and meet some of you :plane:

Sorry for my English. I've been learning the language for 9 years and I'm still working on it :)

• Like 10

Hello Luana and welcome to the MFC. :welcomeani:Happy to see another Latin American fan. I'm sure you'll enjoy the forum. To find your way around here, you can check this thread:

If you have any question, just have to ask! :wink2:

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Sabine64 said:

Welcome to MFC and have a lot of fun here. I´m Sabine from Germany

Thank you so much. Nice to meet you Sabine :bye:

5 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Hello Luana and welcome to the MFC. :welcomeani:Happy to see another Latin American fan. I'm sure you'll enjoy the forum. To find your way around here, you can check this thread:

If you have any question, just have to ask! :wink2:

I'm still figuring out how this works, thanks I'll read it. 

• Like 1

Hi, Luana! :bye:  Welcome to MFC, have fun around! :welcomeani:  

That video of Ryan Reynolds is a huge promo for Mika, people still talks about it on Twitter every day, it's hilarious! :roftl:

• Like 2

Your présentation tittle is very cool , and I'm sure you'll know about Mika very much within a short time .

I hope he'll tour in South America so you'll be able to go to some gigs 

• Like 1

On 12/8/2021 at 3:22 PM, krysady said:

Hi, Luana! :bye:  Welcome to MFC, have fun around! :welcomeani:  

That video of Ryan Reynolds is a huge promo for Mika, people still talks about it on Twitter every day, it's hilarious! :roftl:

Oh yes, with no doubt. I've noticed the Grace Kelly video is getting so many views right now, it's almost 50 million, and it's on the radio again. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Veronique B said:

hello Luana my name is Véronique and I welcome you to the MFC. You've been a fan of Mika for a short time and I hope you will stay that way for a long time but once we have listened to him we can not do without! Have fun here

Thank you so much Véronique :bye:

I'm just starting this journey and I'm already so amazed by him, I don't think I will get over it.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, carafon said:

Your présentation tittle is very cool , and I'm sure you'll know about Mika very much within a short time .

I hope he'll tour in South America so you'll be able to go to some gigs 

Oh thank you, I tried to keep it simple.

You're right, I've been doing my homework as a fan, still have to catch up on a few things.

I'm pretty sure he will be at some festivals here in south america, I hope in the near future :crossed:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 12/8/2021 at 1:45 AM, Lulul said:

I became a fan this year at September (yes, I saw Ryan Reynolds singing and I clicked).

At that moment everything was quite, I was watching the video over and over again.

For some reason my ears recognized the song, I didn't know from where. So I searched "Grace Kelly" on YouTube and from there I've been listening and watching everything about Mika.

When I listened to the old songs I had a flashback, specially with "We Are Golden". I remember having like 10 years old, watching the video on television and enjoying it so much (also freaking out cause a guy was dancing like crazy only wearing his underwear, in front of my 10 years old eyes :facepalm:

If it wasn't for the small detail of not having internet at that time, I'm sure I would have been a fan since the beginning.

I'm really happy to be here. I can't wait to go to my first concert and meet some of you :plane:

Sorry for my English. I've been learning the language for 9 years and I'm still working on it :)

I'm so late but your intro is so sweet :wub2:

Have fun here with us :group_hug:and I hope Mika tours to South America soon so you get to see him live :thumb_yello:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/7/2021 at 6:45 PM, Lulul said:

Welcome! Nice to meet you :)

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

and I hope Mika tours to South America soon so you get to see him live

He doesn't even have to come to my country, I would follow him to a near one, I'm sure I won't miss the opportunity to see him live :plane:

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Lulul said:

He doesn't even have to come to my country, I would follow him to a near one, I'm sure I won't miss the opportunity to see him live :plane:

You are right :huglove: Mika live is one of the best things in life :mikalove::cloud:

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

You are right :huglove: Mika live is one of the best things in life :mikalove::cloud:

:yeah: :cloud: 

• Like 1

• 7 months later...