2021 - Mika @Vars - 11 December Free Concert REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

Mikasister

11 minutes ago, mellody said:

What's it that he says before "but if you don't like it..."? Is it colours in French, or does it refer to something in particular, or is it a random man's and woman's name, to say "any gender"?

He lists many things he could be, and "but if you don't like it, you can walk out the f*cking door."

Just before "but if you..." he says "a rose", I think. :dunno_grin:

Edited by Prisca
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Prisca said:

He lists many things he could be, and "but if you don't like it, you can walk out the f*cking door."

Just before "but if you..." he says "a rose", I think. :dunno_grin:

I understand rose, but I don't know if it refers to the name, the colour or the flower - he says something before that, might be "Gerard", but not sure? It might also be some joke I don't understand, because people are laughing...

Just now, mellody said:

I understand rose, but I don't know if it refers to the name, the colour or the flower - he says something before that, might be "Gerard", but not sure? It might also be some joke I don't understand, because people are laughing...

I think "a giraffe". :original:

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Prisca said:

And by "rose" I think he's referring to the flower. But I don't think that's really impurtant. :dunno_grin:

I just think that he wants to say that he could be anything, and "but if you don't like it, you can walk out the f*cking door." :original:

19 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Was he saying that he could be a giraffe? Because he's certainly tall enough!

(it would have been funnier if he said camel though! 🤣)

• Haha 3

Just now, TinyLove_CJ said:

Was he saying that he could be a giraffe? Because he's certainly tall enough!

In any case, that's how I understood it. And I think people laughed, because he is tall. :lol3:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

During one of the songs (I don't remember now which one) his trousers started to fall.

And Mika pulled them up on place saying: If you knew how many layers of underwear I have under my trousers... Normally if my trousers fall down it doesn't bother me. But tonight it's better if they stay on place.

:lol3:

I think during Popular Song he said something about his trousers that I didn't understand, maybe it was that. :teehee:

"Normally if my trousers fall down it doesn't bother me" - reminds me of his grey undies back in 2007. :naughty:

Good that at least he was wearing some layers in this cold, he'd have been totally nuts if he hadn't! 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Prisca said:

And by "rose" I think he's referring to the flower. But I don't think that's really impurtant. :dunno_grin:

I just think that he wants to say that he could be anything, and "but if you don't like it, you can walk out the f*cking door." :original:

I guess I was just confused because the words suddenly sound French. Especially "rose". :teehee:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mellody said:

I guess I was just confused because the words suddenly sound French. Especially "rose". :teehee:

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

Yes, he also pronounced "giraffe" French. :lol3:

As my French teacher used to say "If you don't know a French word, say it in English but with a French accent!" 😂

With that advice I'm not entirely sure how I managed to pass my French exams! 😅

• Haha 6

On 12/17/2021 at 1:42 PM, mellody said:

Thanks a lot! :flowers2: I had looked in the videos you posted before, but seems you cut it out there? 

Hi! Sorry, I only read now this message. Yes I don’t really know why but sometimes Instagram, when I’m uploading some videos in a post,  after posting they are much shorter… sometimes it does this and sometimes it doesn’t I don’t really know why😂.. Anyway I guess I have put all the videos I have (in the entire version this time) on the YouTube video. Because uploading all of them here was taking too long since they were too heavy. But if you need some parts of the concert in particular I can always upload them or send them to you😘

A big kiss,

xx

• Like 1