2022 - Mika @ London Roundhouse, UK, 3 July

krysady

Mika will be performing at Roundhouse London UK on Sunday 3 July

FAN PRESALE FOR THIS SHOW: Wednesday, 15 December, 2021 at 9 a.m. GMT.

PRESALE CODE: MFCSPRING

GENERAL SALES FOR THIS SHOW start on Friday, 17 December, 2021 at 9 a.m. GMT.

Please RSVP here, if you're going:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXdSFStAbpt/

metropolismusic

NEW >> Since bursting onto the scene in 2007, @mikainstagram has crafted a world of gritty romance amidst the joy and playfulness of technicoloured alternative pop. Don’t miss his return to the stage at @ roundhouseldn on Sunday 3rd July 🎉

Tickets go on sale this Friday at 9am. Head to the link in our bio and search ‘Mika’ 🎟️🔗

#mika #roundhouse

267644903_135802332176758_2376009910872453130_n.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Takes in deep breath and.......

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH.....

Deep breath again, and...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

CAN YOU TELL I'M EXCITED THAT HE HAS A UK DATE?!

help me reaction s GIF

Nickelodeon Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I could easily make this thread so much longer with all the emotions I'm going through right now but I'm going to take a minute to just calm down...

Who am I kidding? If anyone needs me I'll be running round my house screaming for the rest of the week!!!!

• Like 6
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH.....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

help me reaction s GIF

I could easily make this thread so much longer with all the emotions I'm going through right now but I'm going to take a minute to just calm down...

Who am I kidding? If anyone needs me I'll be running round my house screaming for the rest of the week!!!!

Pretty good news for you for a Tuesday morning, isn't it? :hug:

• Like 4

Just now, Prisca said:

Pretty good news for you for a Tuesday morning, isn't it? :hug:

THE BEST!!!!

IT'S ONLY DECEMBER AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR JULY NOW TO SEE HIM AND MEET MFCers TOO AND I CAN'T TELL MY MUM AT THE MOMENT BECAUSE SHE'S BEEN ON THE PHONE FOR THE PAST HOUR!!!

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Can they just announce all the dates now please?! It's annoying to get all those teasers about gigs here and there, I need an overview so I can make plans! 😅

Happy to hear that he'll be playing in London in summer. The last time I was queueing at the Roundhouse was in December (2012). :teehee: They had a nice café right next to the entrance, so we spent most of the day there, but outside it was freezing. ❄

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

help me reaction s GIF

Happy for you and all the UK fans. You deserved it. :hug:

• Like 6

1 minute ago, mellody said:

They had a nice café right next to the entrance, so we spent most of the day there, but outside it was freezing. ❄

Oh, some MFCer are very skilled at it right now. 🥶 :lol3::biggrin2:

• Haha 5

Just now, Prisca said:

grafik.thumb.png.43847f5cc5ddd13710c6cce6956a30ad.png

For which members is there a pre-sale? Roundhouse?

It's for Roundhouse members, I'm looking at this now, and I'm not sure which membership comes with the priority booking for 9am on that date ???

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Does anyone know which membership option would give me the advance booking?

Found the answer! For a lovely extra £250 you can book at 9am instead of 2pm.   :jawdrop:

I think I'll be going for the £25 member option! 😅

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, mellody said:

From what I can see the floor isn't seated

I was going to ask anyone who's been to the Roundhouse before about this. I don't mind standing, but my mum is disabled (hidden disability), are there no seats at all?

25 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I was going to ask anyone who's been to the Roundhouse before about this. I don't mind standing, but my mum is disabled (hidden disability), are there no seats at all?

The balcony is seated:

5c727a5d4ba0b255f980fbe0831cb418b25220fb

I don't know if they put seats in the floor area for certain concerts, but when you click on "find tickets" on the Roundhouse website, it says "main space", so I think it's standing, like the last time.

• Like 3

Hoping I’ll be able to get tickets for this tho the price is kinda putting me off since I’ve spent a lot recently 

but would like to go since it would be my first time seeing Mika and isn’t too difficult for me since I’d rather no go to another country to see him

i’m just feeling a bit if an outsider as I havnt been a fan that long so feel like I should let other people go

1 minute ago, Rebecca Wiseman said:

i’m just feeling a bit if an outsider as I havnt been a fan that long so feel like I should let other people go

There are enough places for everyone who wants to go there. :hug:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rebecca Wiseman said:

Isn’t it a smaller venue compared to some 

If they sell the whole general admission capacity, it's 3300 people

Speaking about previous experience, such capacities in London don't sell out immediately but take a bit longer, anyway, if you have decided that you would like to go, I really advice you to go :D 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, maggie112 said:

If they sell the whole general admission capacity, it's 3300 people

Speaking about previous experience, such capacities in London don't sell out immediately but take a bit longer, anyway, if you have decided that you would like to go, I really advice you to go :D 

80% of me wants to go there’s just that 20% unsure about price and being enough of a fan (if that makes sense) that is saying no

• Like 1