2022 - Mika @ London Roundhouse, UK, 3 July

krysady

2 minutes ago, Rebecca Wiseman said:

80% of me wants to go there’s just that 20% unsure about price and being enough of a fan (if that makes sense) that is saying no

Even if you can't decide directly, there will always be fans who sell their tickets later because they can't go. And you can then buy a ticket. :original:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

I was not expecting to see this today, this is such a pleasant surprise!  I'm literally shaking with excitement.  Here's hoping I can get tickets! :excite:

Ah yes, the ticket panic :mf_rosetinted:

• Haha 4

22 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Regular tickets 65 GBP plus fees. Pretty expensive. But who cares!

image.thumb.png.7e7ae1a50657cdea6894a2567ea7f686.png

And then people say that Switzerland is expensive. The ticket for the Mika concert in Zurich in 2019 was only CHF60, so about £50. :naughty:

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

54 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Oh that is expensive.  By the time you have factored in travel and hotels, you are probably looking at £300+ for the weekend.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rebecca Wiseman said:

i’m just feeling a bit if an outsider as I havnt been a fan that long so feel like I should let other people go

Whaaaaaat?????  You live in UK and for sure there will be ppl from other countries going there. It doesn't matter if you are a new or old fan, you have all the right to be there. Seeing the few gigs Mika does in the UK ,  GO, GO, GO, please. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Mikasister said:

Whaaaaaat?????  You live in UK and for sure there will be ppl from other countries going there. It doesn't matter if you are a new or old fan, you have all the right to be there. Seeing the few gigs Mika does in the UK ,  GO, GO, GO, please. 

I think I will go now that I’ve thought about it more tickets will be about £75ish including fees and then the train tickets will only be about £50 if I book it early enough then can stay at my mums or a friends rather then getting a hotel (it’s 3 hours from where I live or 1 hour from friends/mum) 

I know I will enjoy it especially since this will Probally be the only London(U.K. ) gig he does  

• Like 6

2 hours ago, mellody said:

Can they just announce all the dates now please?! It's annoying to get all those teasers about gigs here and there, I need an overview so I can make plans! 😅

Happy to hear that he'll be playing in London in summer. The last time I was queueing at the Roundhouse was in December (2012). :teehee: They had a nice café right next to the entrance, so we spent most of the day there, but outside it was freezing. ❄

I agree.... This is not good for our heart 🤣

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, mellody said:

The balcony is seated:

5c727a5d4ba0b255f980fbe0831cb418b25220fb

I don't know if they put seats in the floor area for certain concerts, but when you click on "find tickets" on the Roundhouse website, it says "main space", so I think it's standing, like the last time.

Thanks for sharing 🙂

I might go for the balcony but my mum has said she's ok with standing, I'm just not too sure, I might contact Roundhouse with some queries.

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Am I the only one who thinks the price isn't that bad? I was expecting ticket prices to be much higher than this actually! 😆

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

And then people say that Switzerland is expensive. The ticket for the Mika concert in Zurich in 2019 was only CHF60, so about £50. :naughty:

London can easily compete with Swiss prices. :mf_rosetinted: I remember back in 2012 people also were complaining about how expensive the tickets for the Roundhouse were. And with the pandemic everything related to events became more expensive than before, so I guess we're lucky it's not even more. 🙄

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Rebecca Wiseman said:

I think I will go now that I’ve thought about it more tickets will be about £75ish including fees and then the train tickets will only be about £50 if I book it early enough then can stay at my mums or a friends rather then getting a hotel (it’s 3 hours from where I live or 1 hour from friends/mum) 

I know I will enjoy it especially since this will Probally be the only London(U.K. ) gig he does  

Believe an Oldling you will only regret the things you´ve not done but never the things you have done. So go and enjoy!

• Like 9

36 minutes ago, mellody said:

London can easily compete with Swiss prices. :mf_rosetinted: I remember back in 2012 people also were complaining about how expensive the tickets for the Roundhouse were. And with the pandemic everything related to events became more expensive than before, so I guess we're lucky it's not even more. 🙄

As I remember for Revelation Tour as well the tickets in Shepherd Bush were something like 70 GBP. In Europe tickets were about 50 EUR. But it's true English venues are smaller than Zeniths in France for example.

• Like 3

So happy about that announcment! I've never been able to see Mika perform in London and it was secretely one of my dream ! Can't wait to looking forward to a lot of things! I hope that I would be able to get tickets (for me and my brother!) and I hope the same for everyone !

• Like 3

• dcdeb changed the title to 2022 - Mika @ Roundhouse, London - 3 July 2022
6 hours ago, Prisca said:

For which members is there a pre-sale? Roundhouse?

I just added the info for the fan presale in the first post of the thread.

Starts tomorrow at 9 a.m. GMT.

Presale code is MFCSPRING

:biggrin2:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 7

3 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

I just added the info for the fan presale in the first post of the thread.

Starts tomorrow at 9 a.m. GMT.

Presale code is MFCSPRING

:biggrin2:

So you don't have to be a Roundhouse member to use this then? Only asking because I was just about to pay before I saw this! But if I don't have to be a Roundhouse member then that saves me £25!

• Like 2