New member, excited to meet other ones :)

Nadiaa

Hello everyone, as Mika would say on his IG stories 😂

Hi, I'm a 19 year old girl from Serbia. I discovered Mika accidentally in September 2020 when Grace Kelly popped up in my recs on Youtube. I had listened to some of his other songs back then, but I only started listening to MIKA "seriously" about this September. I've become quite a passionate fan since then. So far I've only listened to 3 of his albums (LICM, TBWKTM, NPIH, and some of his newer songs apart from that) so please bear with me, I'm still relatively new :'). So far, some of my favorite songs are: Stuck in the Middle, Good Gone Girl, Toy Boy, Rain, We are Golden, All She Wants, Talk About You, but for the most part I love all of them really.

I obviously adore Mika not only for his songs but also for the precious, wonderful human being he is (and no one can convince me isn't a precious human). I think he's just special and different in regards to his music.

Also, I admit I've been visiting this website earlier to search for discussions about some of Mika's songs, but I hadn't thought of registering up until now. I was thinking how this is an amazing supportive community and how nice it would be to be able to chat about Mika with like-minded fans. So I really hope you guys will have me and I'm so excited to meet you all :blush:

• Like 18

Hello @Nadiaa and welcome to the MFC :welcomeani: Stuck In The Middle is on of my favorite songs live. Hope you enjoy your stay here. You are in the right place to know everyting about Mika, not only music but projects, gigs etc.. don't hesitate to ask if you need help.  To find your way around, check this thread:

And maybe you'll love this one as well:

Enjoy the place!! :wink2:

• Like 3

:welcomeani: Welcome to the MFC @Nadiaa

I'm Eriko from Japan, nice to meet you.

We have a thread, if you're looking for something at all MIKA or MFC related, you can come here and ask.

Please don't hesitate to post any questions. :bye:

Edited by Kumazzz
typo
  • Like 3

:welcomeani:  @Nadiaa

Nice to meet you. :original:

It is a good decision that you have registered at the forum, you will not regret it. :thumb_yello:

3 hours ago, Nadiaa said:

I obviously adore Mika not only for his songs but also for the precious, wonderful human being he is

I've said it before, but I like to say it again: in my opinion, someone who doesn't like Mika is an idiot. :teehee:   :biggrin2:

• Like 6

47 minutes ago, silver said:
49 minutes ago, silver said:

Hi and welcome to the MFC :bye:

Lots more Mika music for you to discover here :thumb_yello: 

I guess you've already found the song discussion threads?

I

've found some of the threads as I was *ahem* "doing my research" on Mika prior to registering on the forum! I think I'll still need to get used to navigating the forum but I'll get there :)

11 minutes ago, Prisca said:

@Nadiaaid it before, but I like to say it again: in my opinion, someone who doesn't like Mika is an idiot. :teehee:   :biggrin2:

Hahaha! Well, can't say I disagree with you :roftl:

• Like 2

And wow, thank you guys for all the love and support already! :group_hug: I'll quote Mika: now I know you're amazing! :roftl: You really are amazing and thank you all for offering help and making me feel welcomed right from the start. I'm humbled :blush:

• Like 7

30 minutes ago, Gabry74 said:

Hi Nadiaa! :bye:

I'm Gabriella and I live in Italy, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani:

Have fun here, see you around and happy new year!! :cheer:

Thank you so much for your kind words Gabriella! Nice to meet someone from Italy :)

Thank you and a happy New Year to you too! :newyear:

• Thanks 1

On 12/31/2021 at 3:22 PM, sara09 said:

Hi, welcome to the MFC! I'm Sara, nice to meet you :biggrin2: have a lot of fun here! 

Hi, and thank you ! Nice to meet you too Sara :original:

• Like 1

On 12/26/2021 at 1:16 PM, Nadiaa said:

Hello everyone, as Mika would say on his IG stories 😂

Hi, I'm a 19 year old girl from Serbia. I discovered Mika accidentally in September 2020 when Grace Kelly popped up in my recs on Youtube. I had listened to some of his other songs back then, but I only started listening to MIKA "seriously" about this September. I've become quite a passionate fan since then. So far I've only listened to 3 of his albums (LICM, TBWKTM, NPIH, and some of his newer songs apart from that) so please bear with me, I'm still relatively new :'). So far, some of my favorite songs are: Stuck in the Middle, Good Gone Girl, Toy Boy, Rain, We are Golden, All She Wants, Talk About You, but for the most part I love all of them really.

I obviously adore Mika not only for his songs but also for the precious, wonderful human being he is (and no one can convince me isn't a precious human). I think he's just special and different in regards to his music.

Also, I admit I've been visiting this website earlier to search for discussions about some of Mika's songs, but I hadn't thought of registering up until now. I was thinking how this is an amazing supportive community and how nice it would be to be able to chat about Mika with like-minded fans. So I really hope you guys will have me and I'm so excited to meet you all :blush:

Hi, I’m Lindsey! Nice to meet you 🙂 I’m a fan since the past summer, so relatively new myself. Take your time with discovering the albums, I did and it was worth it. Everyone is so nice here, you’ve made a great choice signing up!

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, linzijay said:

Hi, I’m Lindsey! Nice to meet you 🙂 I’m a fan since the past summer, so relatively new myself. Take your time with discovering the albums, I did and it was worth it. Everyone is so nice here, you’ve made a great choice signing up!

Hi Lindsey! Nice to meet you too :original: I'm happy to meet other newbies here! 

I agree, everyone has been so nice here, seems like a wonderful community ☺️

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, linzijay said:

Take your time with discovering the albums, I did and it was worth it. 

Ah I actually listened through TOOL in the meantime and loved it! But overall I'm a bit of a slow listener haha

29 minutes ago, camille* said:

Hi Nadiaa! Nice to meet you, welcome on MFC :welcomeani:

Enjoy discovering this wonderful Mika world :) 

Hi Camille :) and thank you! It really is a wonderful world to be in :cloud:

• Like 1

On 1/2/2022 at 8:12 AM, Nadiaa said:

Ah I actually listened through TOOL in the meantime and loved it! But overall I'm a bit of a slow listener haha

TOOL’s actually my favorite of the albums (if I had to choose)! I’m a slow listener, too, haha, trying to catch up on newly discovered songs/artists is a struggle for me in general.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, linzijay said:

TOOL’s actually my favorite of the albums (if I had to choose)! I’m a slow listener, too, haha, trying to catch up on newly discovered songs/artists is a struggle for me in general.

Yes TOOL is so beautiful, and so different when you compare it to the first two albums. I wouldn't know which is my favorite, I'm quite fond of No Place in Heaven so it'd probably a race between that and TOOL... For now at least 😅

• Like 1