New member, excited to meet other ones :)

Nadiaa

On 12/26/2021 at 10:46 PM, Nadiaa said:

Hello everyone, as Mika would say on his IG stories 😂

Hi, I'm a 19 year old girl from Serbia. I discovered Mika accidentally in September 2020 when Grace Kelly popped up in my recs on Youtube. I had listened to some of his other songs back then, but I only started listening to MIKA "seriously" about this September. I've become quite a passionate fan since then. So far I've only listened to 3 of his albums (LICM, TBWKTM, NPIH, and some of his newer songs apart from that) so please bear with me, I'm still relatively new :'). So far, some of my favorite songs are: Stuck in the Middle, Good Gone Girl, Toy Boy, Rain, We are Golden, All She Wants, Talk About You, but for the most part I love all of them really.

I obviously adore Mika not only for his songs but also for the precious, wonderful human being he is (and no one can convince me isn't a precious human). I think he's just special and different in regards to his music.

Also, I admit I've been visiting this website earlier to search for discussions about some of Mika's songs, but I hadn't thought of registering up until now. I was thinking how this is an amazing supportive community and how nice it would be to be able to chat about Mika with like-minded fans. So I really hope you guys will have me and I'm so excited to meet you all :blush:

Hello Nadiaa nice to meet you.

I’m new too and I’m 18 years old

Actually I discovered Mika accidentally just six months ago and it has a really funny story😄

And yes you’re exactly right! Mika is a really precious human being and his music is so unique and special.

I hope that you have a lot of fun here🙌🏻

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Katayoon said:

Actually I discovered Mika accidentally just six months ago and it has a really funny story😄

And yes you’re exactly right! Mika is a really precious human being and his music is so unique and special.

Hi Katayoon, it's nice to meet you too :) I'm glad that we feel the same about Mika and his music. :wub2:

Oh and I would love to hear your story of how you discovered Mika, if you want to share it 😅

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Katayoon said:

Hi, @Katayoon :bye: Welcome to MFC, you can open your own thread here on "Introductions" and tell us more about you and your story :wink2:

Edited by krysady
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/26/2021 at 1:16 PM, Nadiaa said:

Hello everyone, as Mika would say on his IG stories 😂

Hi, I'm a 19 year old girl from Serbia. I discovered Mika accidentally in September 2020 when Grace Kelly popped up in my recs on Youtube. I had listened to some of his other songs back then, but I only started listening to MIKA "seriously" about this September. I've become quite a passionate fan since then. So far I've only listened to 3 of his albums (LICM, TBWKTM, NPIH, and some of his newer songs apart from that) so please bear with me, I'm still relatively new :'). So far, some of my favorite songs are: Stuck in the Middle, Good Gone Girl, Toy Boy, Rain, We are Golden, All She Wants, Talk About You, but for the most part I love all of them really.

I obviously adore Mika not only for his songs but also for the precious, wonderful human being he is (and no one can convince me isn't a precious human). I think he's just special and different in regards to his music.

Also, I admit I've been visiting this website earlier to search for discussions about some of Mika's songs, but I hadn't thought of registering up until now. I was thinking how this is an amazing supportive community and how nice it would be to be able to chat about Mika with like-minded fans. So I really hope you guys will have me and I'm so excited to meet you all :blush:

On 1/21/2022 at 8:25 AM, MaureenG said:

Hi my name is Maureen from Houston Texas and I look forward to meeting other fan club members at Mika’s concert in Brooklyn New York in April 2022.

Hi Maureen, welcome to the MFC too ☺️ you're so lucky to be going to Mika's concert so soon! I hope you'll get the opportunity to meet some other amazing people from MFC there.

Cheers! :)

• Like 2