Mika Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, website updates - 2022

Mikasister

Previous thread of 2021: https://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/35184-mikasounds-twitter-facebook-instagram-tiktok-updates-2021/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYKjLQFFlbX/

mikainstagram

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Auguri!!
It hasn’t been the easiest but there have also been so many moments of beauty and poetry within the chaos and at times, sadness.

May the year ahead be full of creativity and poetic resistance. I send you all my love and thanks for the year that has been and even more for the one that lies ahead.

Mx

270902103_318608213493010_5079969263723008708_n.jpg

• Like 13

57 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

mikainstagram

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Auguri!!
It hasn’t been the easiest but there have also been so many moments of beauty and poetry within the chaos and at times, sadness.

May the year ahead be full of creativity and poetic resistance. I send you all my love and thanks for the year that has been and even more for the one that lies ahead.

Mx

HAPPY NEW YEAR everybody ❤️

I don't know who took this photo and the videos from the swimming pool but they are breathtaking ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

Was it a certain movie producer??? I am just wondering....

• Like 5
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Mikasister said:

mikainstagram

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Auguri!!

Mx

Looks familiar? :lol3:

image.thumb.png.074b66ab54080bfee09332555a434794.png image.thumb.png.2d2ac1b0c946db80dc0af9a9c5440407.png

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 9
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Mikasister said:

mikainstagram

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Auguri!!

Mx

I like the sound of poetic resistance - I just wish I knew what it meant!  :naughty:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Looks familiar? :lol3:

image.thumb.png.074b66ab54080bfee09332555a434794.png image.thumb.png.2d2ac1b0c946db80dc0af9a9c5440407.png

Ooh, well observed! :thumb_yello: I thought he was bowing, as in "applause please for my fantastic fireworks skills, without losing any fingers in the process!" :roftl: But this is much better, an outlook on the "Rite of Spring". :mikalove:

51 minutes ago, silver said:

I like the sound of poetic resistance - I just wish I knew what it meant!  :naughty:

I'd interpret it as reacting with poetry and creativity to any challenges that life may bring in this new year - the pandemic, or whatever else. And not just reacting, but also facing possible challenges with poetry. Maybe a bit like Romanticism, where they put the emphasis on emotion, as a reaction to the preceding Age of Enlightenment, where everything was rationalized. Things are so complex these days, and science can't provide all the answers. Take the pandemic and the lockdowns, for example. Scientifically, a lockdown is a good way to get the virus under control. But that doesn't take into account what damage a lockdown can cause for people's mental health, children's education and protection, equal rights, etc.. I'm glad that I'm not a politician who has to decide about such things and decide what's more important at any given point, but it's also not something we can just ignore, it affects us every day. So, a poetic resistance, with songs and art and performances, imo, is a good way to deal with all of this, especially for an artist. Art can find answers to things that science can't answer. Like, an online concert during a lockdown, that can make people feel better.

Anyway that's my interpretation. :dunno_grin: You're right that it'd be interesting to hear how Mika sees it... I suppose he'll let us know - maybe in an interview, but, more likely, with poetry. :wink2: :lol3:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

How is this to be understood? Will 2022 be the year of the eyes in addition to the continuation of the year of the moustache? smilie_denk_14.gif:biggrin2:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Seems like everyone has been working out after all the pie :lol3: (I did the same this morning :facepalm:)

Not me. :teehee: :dunno_grin:

49 minutes ago, Prisca said:

How is this to be understood? Will 2022 be the year of the eyes in addition to the continuation of the year of the moustache? smilie_denk_14.gif:biggrin2:

The first filter is called 'Silly face", so rather the year of silliness. :lmfao: Maybe he wants to say that, in addition to poetry, a good sense of humour also will help to face the year 2022. :roftl:

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Not me. :teehee: :dunno_grin:

The first filter is called 'Silly face", so rather the year of silliness. :lmfao: Maybe he wants to say that, in addition to poetry, a good sense of humour also will help to face the year 2022. :roftl:

Please god, nobody combine it with the moustache filter. Or if it already exists, don't tell Mika. We'd never have a normal picture again! :lol3:

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, krysady said:

Mika IG story

271193621_277135141068380_6772045833640391661_n.jpg

Looking elegant!

I would love to take a look in his wardrobe, it must be quite big in every location he resides. 

I imagine he browses through his clothes when he hasn’t been in one location for a while and goes “Oh! There we have this gem! I haven’t worn it for a while! Let’s wear it now :cheer:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

32 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Looking elegant!

I would love to take a look in his wardrobe, it must be quite big in every location he resides. 

I imagine he browses through his clothes when he hasn’t been in one location for a while and goes “Oh! There we have this gem! I haven’t worn it for a while! Let’s wear it now :cheer:

Actually this cape, with the reference to Morocco, made me wonder if he's not only writing the soundtrack to a movie but even acting in that camel movie? 🤔 Anyway, he looks fab! :wub2:

• Like 5

Just now, holdingyourdrink said:

We cannot be sure of that, he was carrying a camel head around with him on the XF set wasn’t he…………

Yes, we cannot be sure of anything. :lmfao: