Mika Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, website updates - 2022

Mikasister

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

“Make us wonder”

…or plain scare us! 

:naughty: true... he takes it seriously about wanting to provoke emotions - and obviously doesn't just mean happiness. 🙈

1 hour ago, Hero said:

Oh, I thought the camel film was an animation? 

Thought so too, but who knows? Hard to tell if the cape from his last story is just a regular part of his wardrobe (if he hadn't said Morocco, I might have wondered if he wants to dress up as Count Dracula :teehee:), or has anything to do with that movie. In the latter case, he certainly looks styled enough to play a role in a non-animated movie. :wub2:

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, mellody said:

. 🙈

Thought so too, but who knows? Hard to tell if the cape from his last story is just a regular part of his wardrobe (if he hadn't said Morocco, I might have wondered if he wants to dress up as Count Dracula :teehee:), or has anything to do with that movie. In the latter case, he certainly looks styled enough to play a role in a non-animated movie. :wub2:

Well, I don't know if this cape is related to the camel film. Mika is in Miami so why would he take any supplemental clothes with him?

Well maybe he found it in his closest while checking it. Or he found it somewhere in a market? Or a guest brought it to the party or....🤣🤣🤣🤣 Like always our brains become to go crazy with ideas 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Thank you!! I love Roisin Murphy, been a while since I last heard anything by her, will change that now 😉

First time I hear about her :blush:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I’ve used to dance, we would play her first album as warming up. And used “Ramala (Bang Bang)” as a group show dance. 
(This was a loooooong time ago :lol:)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I can’t sing the Grace Kelly challenge, but I CAN sit in a pool and look left and right :biggrin2: 

1 hour ago, krysady said:

Topless, don't forget! :teehee:

I think it's allowed to wear appropriate swimwear. :mf_rosetinted: But also, outdoor pool. With palm trees in the background. Maybe even at midnight? In other words, I'd love to do this challenge (with swimwear!), but I'm missing the appropriate place. Maybe Mika would invite us all to his house in Miami, so we can sit in the pool at midnight and look left and right? :lmfao: (I can't stop laughing now that I have that image in my mind of a pool full of MFCers looking left and right :lmao:)

• Haha 7

53 minutes ago, mellody said:

I think it's allowed to wear appropriate swimwear. :mf_rosetinted: But also, outdoor pool. With palm trees in the background. Maybe even at midnight? In other words, I'd love to do this challenge (with swimwear!), but I'm missing the appropriate place. Maybe Mika would invite us all to his house in Miami, so we can sit in the pool at midnight and look left and right? :lmfao: (I can't stop laughing now that I have that image in my mind of a pool full of MFCers looking left and right :lmao:)

Synchronised posing? Could be fun. :lmfao:

• Haha 2