Mika Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, website updates - 2022

Mikasister

I wish I could join and I hope he will that would be so extra special to have him celebrate with us :mikalove:

I'll be at my aunt's as usual on Wednesdays but her health got a lot worse on the first day of the new year. I'll try to follow the live if I can and I'll be sure to catch up a bit later if I can't watch it live.

• Like 3

On 1/1/2022 at 10:17 AM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

HAPPY NEW YEAR everybody ❤️

I don't know who took this photo and the videos from the swimming pool but they are breathtaking ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

Was it a certain movie producer??? I am just wondering....

You are right I'm sure :hi5:

• Like 2

On 1/1/2022 at 2:29 PM, silver said:

I like the sound of poetic resistance - I just wish I knew what it meant!  :naughty:

Well something along being cheered up by art :wub2: or being blown away by something so beautiful that it makes your soul happy and washes all the bad things away and gives you back youth and innocence :cloud:

I'm sure you know exactly what he meant :naughty: because there's nothing like the happiness of a Mika concert and its memories to help us carry on tnrough the not so happy moments of our lives... like if you listen to Rain on a rainy day it is poetlc resistance :wink2:

• Like 5

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYXKVOJu2SY/

mikainstagram

Today I joined the @mikafanclub insta live to celebrate the MFC’s 15th birthday! I was home in the living room in Miami, speaking with @dcdeb52 and all of you from all around the world.

It’s remarkable to think of the journey we have been on during these past 15 years, how much we’ve done and how far you have all traveled by my side. All I can say is thank you and may the next few years be full of colour, energy, creativity and togetherness.
With all my ❤️🙏❤️

271531601_672163223949105_6563431270565358100_n.jpg

271450825_318872023468835_166000953372343061_n.jpg

271317199_625964015222290_182304997463484551_n.jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, silver said:

It's his necklace that intrigues me

I love his necklaces! I think the orange pendant looks like a coral 🤔.  I love that as a man he feels totally comfortable wearing colourful jewellery. I'm sure I read somewhere that Beauregard sometimes makes necklaces with beads.

15 minutes ago, Hero said:

I'm wondering who took the photos... :teehee:

I'm so confused by this. Was there a secret person in the room with him? Did he set up these photos afterwards? Does he also have a house ghost like me? 🤨 

So many questions!

Someone on IG did wonder if Andy is with him, maybe? :dunno:

Love the t-shirt, but 99% off would tempt me more! 😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Twitter

This was the first time that I saw him live on instagram :lustslow: I couldn't believe it, it was pretty weird too. 

• Like 3

If anyone wants to see the section of the Instagram Live that contains just Mika's conversation, I've put it up on our YouTube account here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeodQdu9kx4

And the full hour-long video is on our Instagram IGTV account here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYXQsRnhtpT/

:fangurl:

• Like 11
  • Thanks 10

2 hours ago, dcdeb said:

If anyone wants to see the section of the Instagram Live that contains just Mika's conversation, I've put it up on our YouTube account here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeodQdu9kx4

And the full hour-long video is on our Instagram IGTV account here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYXQsRnhtpT/

:fangurl:

Thank you Deb! I’ve just watched it back. 

First of all you‘re such a trooper, him coming onto the live is very exciting and you are an elegant conversational partner to have! Thumbs up!! 

Secondly it was lovely to hear Mika talk freely about the upcoming projects and his ideas, opinions. Also to hear his side from the stage. We know what it is like for us as fans to attend a concert, but to hear from the artist is interesting and enlightening. 

It was very generous of him to devote some time to the anniversary. His sweet words at the end for his fans. We see him, but he also sees us. Incredible!

• Like 13

Thank you Deb for the video because I don't have Instagram but I don't understand conversations in English very well so I hope that you and your team will soon be able to broadcast it with French subtitles. Thank you for the work you do in this fan club that I recently joined. Hoping to meet one day. Kindly :thumb_yello: :bye:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Veronique B said:

Thank you Deb for the video because I don't have Instagram but I don't understand conversations in English very well so I hope that you and your team will soon be able to broadcast it with French subtitles. Thank you for the work you do in this fan club that I recently joined. Hoping to meet one day. Kindly :thumb_yello: :bye:

I know that Subtitling/Translation Team is working on it already!

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Mika IG story

271359930_604958247249265_357109497077503118_n.jpg

Beautiful! :wub2: In that case it'd be useful if the internet could transport smells. :lol: The leaves remind me a little of Frangipani / Plumeria, which are my favourite flowers and favourite flower scent, I wonder if these gardenias smell similar. Ah, that makes me dream of tropical places... :cloud: Mika is so lucky to be able to call this piece of paradise home. :wub2:

• Like 5

On 1/5/2022 at 5:12 PM, TinyLove_CJ said:

Was there a secret person in the room with him? Did he set up these photos afterwards? Does he also have a house ghost like me? 🤨 

So many questions!

Someone on IG did wonder if Andy is with him, maybe? :dunno:

All excellent questions, although I was most taken with the mention of a personal "house ghost." If you have a story of your own, DO TELL. :eek:

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Thank you Deb! I’ve just watched it back. 

First of all you‘re such a trooper, him coming onto the live is very exciting and you are an elegant conversational partner to have! Thumbs up!! 

Secondly it was lovely to hear Mika talk freely about the upcoming projects and his ideas, opinions. Also to hear his side from the stage. We know what it is like for us as fans to attend a concert, but to hear from the artist is interesting and enlightening. 

It was very generous of him to devote some time to the anniversary. His sweet words at the end for his fans. We see him, but he also sees us. Incredible!

I want to echo my appreciation for Deb. I would not have been able to act with nearly the same composure while doing any IG Live, let alone with Mika jumping in! 

This was my first time hearing from him in such a direct way (I'm sadly - or perhaps blessedly - not very active on IG), and I was touched by how open and playful and patient he was, particularly when he was telling the story of his home and showing us his Christmas decorations.

I've been part of other fandoms and I'm already blown away by the quality of engagement and mutual appreciation I've seen in this one. At the same time, I feel rather sad that I missed out on the earlier part of his career, when he seemed to be much more accessible to fans on an individual level. I'm most drawn to his music, and it sounds like he's more interested in connecting with his fans as a collective anyway, so ultimately it doesn't matter, I suppose. Maybe I'm just stuck in nostalgia for something I never lived through. Regardless, it was still lovely to hear from people who have been here since the beginning!

• Like 14

43 minutes ago, Aki Celeste said:

I've been part of other fandoms and I'm already blown away by the quality of engagement and mutual appreciation I've seen in this one. At the same time, I feel rather sad that I missed out on the earlier part of his career, when he seemed to be much more accessible to fans on an individual level. I'm most drawn to his music, and it sounds like he's more interested in connecting with his fans as a collective anyway, so ultimately it doesn't matter, I suppose. Maybe I'm just stuck in nostalgia for something I never lived through. Regardless, it was still lovely to hear from people who have been here since the beginning!

It was like reading my own words! I couldn’t have said it better myself, this is also what I felt after catching up on the IG Live: I haven’t been a part of this fandom for a long time and I’m also sad about missing out on the early days. But I think ultimately it is our desire to want to connect (to our favourite popstar), as out of reach that sounds and seems… I guess it’s only human. 

However, as out of reach it may sounded like on the IG Live, it is not what you experience when you get the chance to have an encounter: in any form possible. My own personal encounter was one at a distance (pandemic style: I asked him to sign one of my artworks through a contact), but he is very generous to his fans, also on an individual basis. You just have to be Patient (with a capital P) and be respectful of his time and space. And you have to be very lucky!!!

But he’s only one person, and we are so many. It will happen, just give it time ☺️

• Like 8