Mika Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, website updates - 2022

Mikasister

1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Mika tweets:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZAMwzpljCf/

mikainstagram

15 years ago today Grace Kelly was about to chart at number one and be announced on the iconic BBC @bbcradio1 chart show.

In this amazing moment when one of my biggest dreams was coming true, I was stuck in Richmond Park having locked my friends keys inside her car, a 1981 VW I nicknamed the Green Bean.

For years before this moment, whilst at the Royal College Of Music, my friend Lorna and I would drive around London listening to my demos, dreaming of one day releasing my music for real.

And it was in this same car that I was trying to get back into, just as my song was being announced as having reached number one…! We listened off the radio of the RAC repairman who came to sort us out.

Looking back, it was a perfect moment. Imperfect and perfect the way all the best things are. Happy birthday to “my” #GraceKelly

• Like 9

1 hour ago, MyriamNeeme said:
why are you laughing at him 

No, she's laughing at herself. She's saying that she could easily see herself doing the same thing. 

Non, elle se moque d'elle-même. Elle dit qu'elle pourrait facilement se voir faire la même chose.
  • Like 3

23 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Mika story

Etel Adnan  Nuit or Night

1642866842338.png

Interesting... I wonder if he's recording Etel Adnan's book as an audiobook? Or maybe he's using quotes of it for his show (intro)?

• Like 4

I've moved the posts about Mika as one of the hosts of Eurovision to Tour rumours, as it's still not confirmed and they still just list him as "maybe". The hosts will be announced next week at the Sanremo festival, so we'll see then...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Wonderful to see again, I hope he reveals soon what he's up to. 😊

His sister is tagged for the jewellery right? Does she sell her wares anywhere online? I'd love to own a Zuleika original necklace! 😍

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Hero said:

Insta story

I recognise those pyjamas... :naughty:

I saw it this morning but was still too tired to even recognize the pyjamas - just was wondering what that blue thing was in the pic, without realizing it's Mika's legs. :lmfao: Seems he deleted it now. :emot-sad: but seeing this, first thing after waking up, made my morning a lot brighter. :wub2: 

I'm also awake enough now to understand what they're saying, lol! Buenas Noches. And I think Louboutin says sth like "buen nochita"? What I don't understand is that French song bit in the end, what is it? A known song? Can someone make out the words? Or is it new material by Mika that he shouldn't share and that's why he deleted the story? He's such a mystery sometimes! 😅

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mellody said:

What I don't understand is that French song bit in the end, what is it? A known song? Can someone make out the words? Or is it new material by Mika that he shouldn't share and that's why he deleted the story? He's such a mystery sometimes! 😅

The words are "within 30 seconds" 

Didn't recognize the song but it doesn't mean that it doesn't exist 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, krysady said:

Mika IG story:

Screenshot (257).png

Now there's a substance I have less aversion to. Don't always like the smell/taste, but the benefits are pretty awesome. I wonder if they use a different oil for a base, like coconut? Judging from the price tag, I'm guessing no. :D 

• Haha 1

I know they only look to be quick sketches that Mika has done but they're so good! I'm excited to see what this work is leading to! :excite:

I would love Mika to do a more artistic project that maybe his fans can get involved in, and maybe even purchase a Mika artbook, now that would be awesome! 

Just thinking about owning a Mika original doodle has me :swoon:

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, krysady said:

Mika IG

mikainstagram

Verified

Thursday morning work in progress with my sister @dawack stay tuned ;) x

#art #tour #flowers #fortheriteofspring

FKHsg98VQAIxlz8.jpg

Looks very interesting.

A Rite of Spring tour gig?

Some merch objects?

But I like this little thing in the upper right corner. I was wondering what is it.

So it's an airpod holder from ETRO.

https://www.etro.com/ee-en/paisley-airpods-holder-221P1N6052664060001.html

Well, little expensive thing - from ETRO again. Is it a new cooperation partner?

image.thumb.png.a0bff53fad609cbeac2676e072d00e01.png

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

But I like this little thing in the upper right corner. I was wondering what is it.

I was wondering too. My word Etro is expensive! 😲

But I love their stuff so maybe one day when I win the lottery I'll be able to buy everything! 😁

Hoping for new Mika merch too!

• Like 2